"There Is No Climate Crisis"

87,089 Views | 928 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by oh no
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It was low 70s yesterday afternoon in north Texas. In July. I'll take that climate change all day.
AgDad121619
AG
St George Island
ShinerAggie
AG
Very nice! Hopefully fewer tourists than farther west

Enjoy your stay in our beautiful state!
________________________________________________________ "Citizens are deceived en masse but enlightened one at a time."
Leonard H. Stringfield
AggieDruggist89 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

We are doing great harm to the planet. Per those who would know.

Fossil fuels hopefully, will become extinct before too long. Other sources of energy do exist..

If not being facetious, can you please list how the planet is harmed by us?
According to the the children in Ruwa Zimbabwe during an encounter with et beings, the telepathic "visions" imparted included images of trees falling down. Additionally, they said our tech had outdistanced our emotional maturity. IE...we had no business having split the atom and creating associated weapons. The are afraid of us. Espcially since we have programs to target and bring down their vehicles. 40% of all extraterrestrial realated abductions also include a very direct msg: we are doing great harm to this planet. I've heard no specifics...would love to, but I would guess the continued use of fossil fuels could be a problem.

We have the alternatives right this moment. This is one of the main reasons the truth embargo regarding the et reality MUST be lifted.
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

ShinerAggie
AG

________________________________________________________ "Citizens are deceived en masse but enlightened one at a time."
DrEvazanPhD

AggieDruggist89 said:

Fossil fuels hopefully, will become extinct before too long. Other sources of energy do exist..

According to the the children in Ruwa Zimbabwe during an encounter with et beings, the telepathic "visions" imparted included images of trees falling down. Additionally, they said our tech had outdistanced our emotional maturity. IE...we had no business having split the atom and creating associated weapons. The are afraid of us. Espcially since we have programs to target and bring down their vehicles. 40% of all extraterrestrial realated abductions also include a very direct msg: we are doing great harm to this planet. I've heard no specifics...would love to, but I would guess the continued use of fossil fuels could be a problem.

We have the alternatives right this moment. This is one of the main reasons the truth embargo regarding the et reality MUST be lifted.

Ok Giorgio. Go chat with ET and get that new non-nuclear hydro-fusion flying saucer engine for the rest of us. Until then…I'll stick with my diesel
Agsrback12
$$$$$$$$$$
Enviroag02
AG
"Trees falling down"…but the Earth is getting greener.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Ok Giorgio. Go chat with ET and get that new non-nuclear hydro-fusion flying saucer engine for the rest of us. Until then…I'll stick with my diesel

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Leonard H. Stringfield
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Until we have disclosure, you have little choice.
"Roswell, 1947, there was a uap (ufo) that crashed, in fact there were 2 uaps, 1 crashed and one flew away and the other one did not and was recovered by the US GOVERNMENT."
- Lue Elizondo-former director of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program-August 20, 2024

Are A&M's core values..optional? Who has the POWER to determine that? Are certain departments exempt? Why?

Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA

nortex97
AG
Or listen to Spock.

AggieDruggist89
AG
I predict a major weather change...

In about 3 to 5 months, the northern hemisphere will experience a major drop in temperature with snow to be expected in higher altitude & latitude.

I predict this to last 3 to 5 months before the warmer weather returns.
AggieMD95
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

In about 3 to 5 months, the northern hemisphere will experience a major drop in temperature with snow to be expected in higher altitude & latitude.

I predict tonight when the sun goes down the temperature shall drop
AggieDruggist89
AG
AggieMD95 said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

I predict tonight when the sun goes down the temperature shall drop
How dare you!!!
oh no
AG

The Greenland ice sheet is estimated to contain 2.9 million gigatons (Gt) of ice, or 2.9 million billion tons.

If the ice sheet is losing 30 million tons of ice per hour, that works out to 720 million tons of ice per day and 262.8 billion tons of ice per year.

That sounds pretty scary until you do the math and find that it would take a little over 11,035 years for the entire ice sheet to melt at current melt rates. But, we will likely be well on our way into the next glacial maxima by then, so the ice sheet isn't going anywhere.

Has global warming melted your vanilla ice cream any?
oh no
AG
Rongagin71
AG
Why five climate activists got 21 yrs in prison - the judge lays
it all out and includes things like over 50,000 hrs of traffic delay,
missed flights, jobs, funerals, exams, cancer treatment, etc.

That was traffic disruption, this is attempted art destruction -
oh no
oh no
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.