"There Is No Climate Crisis"

74,872 Views | 904 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by oh no
Catag94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Couple observations and an analogy:

-So we've actually recorded temperatures globally with increasing levels of accuracy for just over 140 years.
-From these records, we have determined the earth is warming at a deadly rate and man is causing it.
-we don't truly know how old the earth is
-we can certainly argue that Man has been on earth for roughly 7,000 years.
-so, if we assume the earth is only 7,000 years old (laughable to most, especially the climate change faithful), then we have been tracking its temperatures for 2% of the time.

Analogy:
This is like walking outside for the first time ever at 10:00am and by 10:29, you have determined that if we don't do something, we won't survive the day because it's increasing in temperature at an unsurvivable rate. And, then determining that somehow, someway, something you and others are doing is causing it.

2% of a 24hr day is 28.8 minutes for those who didn't catch that.
Now do the same except divide 140 by the number of years you think the earth has existed. Then, please come back and explain again how sure you are of the earth's demise and man's causing it.
ProgN
oh no said:

everyone, especially the resident climate alarmists and Gore/Kerry believers, should at least listen to what Dr. Soon has to say, start to finish.
I just watched the whole interview and I wanted to thank you for posting it. It was great!
Leonard H. Stringfield
AgLiving06 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

We are doing great harm to the planet. Per those who would know.

Fossil fuels hopefully, will become extinct before too long. Other sources of energy do exist..

If only the aliens would stop hiding and give us their tech to speed progress along…
That hopefully will be coming. The Petro Nazis have got to be a little nervous right about now.

This is one of main reasons that disclosure of the reality is so very critical. They are not getting here using 93 octane...
Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA
AggieDruggist89
AG

Fossil fuels hopefully, will become extinct before too long. Other sources of energy do exist..

If not being facetious, can you please list how the planet is harmed by us?
Loren Visser
AggieDruggist89 said:

How would you feel if someone poked holes in you and drained your fluids?
If the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it...Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.
KidDoc
AG
Loren Visser said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

I do this every quarter. Double unit of reds since I'm O neg. I just make more!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Leonard H. Stringfield
AggieDruggist89 said:

The children who received the telepathic msgs from alien beings in the Ruwa, Zimbabwe ufo event, saw visions of trees being cut down etc. I heard that in approx. 40% of abduction events, a clear msg is also imparted: we are doing great harm to the planet. Exactly how....you would have to ask them.
KidDoc
AG

AggieDruggist89 said:

The children who received the telepathic msgs from alien beings in the Ruwa, Zimbabwe ufo event, saw visions of trees being cut down etc. I heard that in approx. 40% of abduction events, a clear msg is also imparted: we are doing great harm to the planet. Exactly how....you would have to ask them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BudFox7
Between the two, a cooling planet would be a far worse thing for humanity. The planet will not stay the same and a warm climate is far far far more advantageous for humanity
Leonard H. Stringfield
KidDoc said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

He asked...I shot straight with him. Perhaps you are new to this?

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

oh no
AG
BudFox7 said:

Between the two, a cooling planet would be a far worse thing for humanity. The planet will not stay the same and a warm climate is far far far more advantageous for humanity
either way, governments will demand trillions to try to "fix" it.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Loren Visser said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

So you think the Earth has feelings? Quite frankly I couldn't careless about Earth's feelings and anyone's feelings actually.
Old Sarge
AG
Maybe we could drill holes in rainbow unicorns, and find a way to use their blood for fuel? I'm sure the unicorns would take one for the Mother Earth Team, wouldn't they?
"Green" is the new RED.
oh no
AG
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Go glue your hand to a street if you feel that strongly about it.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Loren Visser said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Truly a child's mentality. You have no business lecturing anyone on this subject.
Predmid
AG
Nitrogen and fertilizers already are on a lot of people's radars for control in the name of climate change. The green revolution of the 20th century of artificial fertilizers is one of the only reasons we are capable of sustaining the current population.

The primary feed stock of modern fertilizers is potash, methane, and atmospheric nitrogen to build ammonia which is the building block of them all.

Methane is oil & gas product.

Several european countries are tripping over themselves looking to cut and ban fossil fuel derived fertilizers by 2030. This is the cause of a lot of the Dutch farmer protests over the last few years.

See wiki article on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_farmers%27_protests

IIIHorn

AggieDruggist89 said:

UFO = Unidentified Farming Object?!

Telepathic = Telephone pole ROW?

B-1 83
AG
Predmid said:

Nitrogen and fertilizers already are on a lot of people's radars for control in the name of climate change. The green revolution of the 20th century of artificial fertilizers is one of the only reasons we are capable of sustaining the current population.

The primary feed stock of modern fertilizers is potash, methane, and atmospheric nitrogen to build ammonia which is the building block of them all.

Methane is oil & gas product.

Several european countries are tripping over themselves looking to cut and ban fossil fuel derived fertilizers by 2030. This is the cause of a lot of the Dutch farmer protests over the last few years.

See wiki article on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_farmers%27_protests

Here's to cow #$&@, pig #$&@, and people +&$#* for fertilizer! Much safer and sanitary for the planet than ammonia or synthetic urea!

*if you've used "Milorganite" or "Dillo dirt", you're already using it
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
RippedLips
Just a weather report. Co2 levels were calculated to be around 3000x the amount of co2 there is now 4.5k years ago. ::Tom Harris
Ulysses90
AG
RippedLips said:

Just a weather report. Co2 levels were calculated to be around 3000x the amount of co2 there is now 4.5k years ago. ::Tom Harris

I would check that source. I believe it is probably 3000% (i.e. 30x) rather than 3000x current levels. 4.5k years ago also seems a bit poor recent. That would be after the construction of the pyramids.
nortex97
AG
I don't believe anything whatsoever about the 'climate crisis' or AGW etc. and respect 'wattsupwiththat' (a blog, basically) as more informed than 99.9 percent of our 'media.'

However, I find some of these stories of natural disasters still amazing/terrifying.

If you're on a bridge with a river of rocks/boulders running under it…well, stop filming and leave! Some heavy rains in south-central Europe I guess.

Not Coach Jimbo
Yall remember when we saw 20 inches of rain in 24hours in central Texas...

There's still slabs where the houses were in new braunfels.

Getting close to 1/4 century since that flood... I wonder if the climate change hysterics think those are going to be more common or less moving forward.
ChemAg15
AG
Why don't we ever hear about the benefits of climate change? There is nothing in the natural world that is 100% good or 100% bad but somehow the planet warming up a few degrees only causes bad things. Floods, droughts, hurricane apocalypse, tornadic hell storms, etc.

If we reverse climate change and start cooling the earth do we get perfect weather? If global warming is so horrible does global cooling give heaven on earth?

Or is it all one big crock of **** fear campaign designed to promote political interests?
VegasAg86
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Why don't we ever hear about the benefits of climate change? There is nothing in the natural world that is 100% good or 100% bad but somehow the planet warming up a few degrees only causes bad things. Floods, droughts, hurricane apocalypse, tornadic hell storms, etc.

If we reverse climate change and start cooling the earth do we get perfect weather? If global warming is so horrible does global cooling give heaven on earth?

Or is it all one big crock of **** fear campaign designed to promote political interests?
A slightly warmer, slightly greener planet is a very good thing. If you want a catastrophe, trigger another glacial period. Manhattan under a few feet of water would suck for some property owners. Manhattan under a mile thick sheet of ice would send us back to the stone ages.
agracer
AG
Catag94 said:

Couple observations and an analogy:

-So we've actually recorded temperatures globally with increasing levels of accuracy for just over 140 years.
-From these records, we have determined the earth is warming at a deadly rate and man is causing it.
-we don't truly know how old the earth is
-we can certainly argue that Man has been on earth for roughly 7,000 years.
-so, if we assume the earth is only 7,000 years old (laughable to most, especially the climate change faithful), then we have been tracking its temperatures for 2% of the time.

Analogy:
This is like walking outside for the first time ever at 10:00am and by 10:29, you have determined that if we don't do something, we won't survive the day because it's increasing in temperature at an unsurvivable rate. And, then determining that somehow, someway, something you and others are doing is causing it.

2% of a 24hr day is 28.8 minutes for those who didn't catch that.
Now do the same except divide 140 by the number of years you think the earth has existed. Then, please come back and explain again how sure you are of the earth's demise and man's causing it.
Exactly. how many places did they track temperature on the earth 140 years ago, and how accurate was the measuring device and how accurately was it recorded?

Now how many places are we accurately tracking and recording data? Maybe 1000x as many locations, including a lot of really hot places (Middle East) that we not being tracked 140 years ago?
jja79
AG
Maybe don't have the reporting station in Phoenix at the airport with acres and acres of concrete.
VegasAg86
AG
jja79 said:

Maybe don't have the reporting station in Phoenix at the airport with acres and acres of concrete.

Not a problem, they just "correct" the data:

japantiger
S
Pizza said:

oh no said:

I'm 19 minutes into this while dealing with a market conditions spreadsheet that i want to throw out the window........I like this guy! He is both pragmatic, and honest imo. I'd be doing the face-desk-face-desk routine if I wasn't listening to that.

He does an excellent job of explaining how global climate is influenced by our dynamic orbit around the sun, in conjunction with 'solar weather,' which causes the climate to change...and points out that AL Gore couldn't even pass a physics test, and has been confronted on this topic before - gore was unable to explain any of his theories, or reconcile them with the arguments made.

I would've paid to even have the opportunity to do an internship, or research with someone like that. All I got were environmental nutzo's, or professors who just weren't interested in anything aside from whose name got mentioned first on the research paper.
What website URL did he say?
oh no
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.