Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

368,095 Views | 8274 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by PlaneCrashGuy
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Makes sense. I went back like two pages wondering if he quoted you saying something differently and I missed it.
GAC06
AG
He went back 170 pages. Probably still scouring the thread looking for gotchas.
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

Teslag said:

Didn't GAC literally say we shouldnt hit them directly or am I missing a quote?

Bizarre really. He posts a quote of me saying the exact freaking opposite of what he's claiming I said, from a year ago. Absolute desperation from the beat down he's suffered today.
If "maybe" is not a disclaimer then why is "not"? It sounds to me like the war camp is very worried about this.

You think there would be no repurchasing to striking Russia directly by the US, they are our *****, and want Ukraine to win. Just admit you want us to strike Russia directly. You said it!

Quote:

I'm not saying we should hit them directly. I'm saying we could and they wouldn't respond meaningfully. They know they are our *****.
See how the lie by snark works. This is the Teslag/GAC06 way. Explain why we shouldn't carpet bomb Moscow this afternoon rnoon for the freedom of Avdiivkans and Robotyne because they are our *****. You must meet my standard or you are a liar. Don't hand waive this away.
notex
AG
Sad there are Americans who want to carpet bomb Moscow.
GAC06
AG
Seek help dude. Lies and name calling because you got exposed.
J. Walter Weatherman
To summarize, "I'm not saying we should hit them directly" now means "I am saying we should hit them directly." Maybe there's an English to Russian translation issue.
Teslag
AG
And "weeks, maybe" definitely doesn't mean "weeks, maybe" but instead means "weeks months years or even never".
nortex97
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

To summarize, "I'm not saying we should hit them directly" now means "I am saying we should hit them directly." Maybe there's an English to Russian translation issue.
It's funny what pulls over the war proponents.

I was misquoted (lied about) at length by teslag as promising 'abandoned Avdiivka will definitively/absolutely fall within 3 weeks,' and then now that it is falling/has with massive reinforcements, similar snark about GAC06 regarding how we could hit Russia directly with impunity brings over more of your 'team.'

I find it fascinating how you all must actually follow and keep up with this thread. How do you feel the war is progressing this year? Are you pleased? Any predictions?

I mean, if it is only snark that pulls team "Zelensky-Biden" into conversation fine, but I am curious the real expectations/faith from that side.

Are there any repercussions you could see from Biden ordering strikes directly on Russia? That's what GAC06 repudiated. If not, why shouldn't that happen right now/today?
Teslag
AG
Quote:

It's funny what pulls over the war proponents

Says the guy that literally just said he wants the war to continue until Ukraine loses so we don't have to spend money rebuilding them.
nortex97
AG
nortex97 said:

GAC06 said:

You claimed Ukraine had "weeks maybe". Now you're claiming you never thought that. It's pretty clear one of those statements is a lie. However that's not the point, I'd like you to analyze your information sources that led you to make such a claim. What led you to claim Ukraine had "weeks maybe"?
Well let's go back to that then, since you also are now accusing me of lying about my past statements.

Per Teslag's lies based on my 1/4 post;

Of course, what he has not done is quote the rest of the post (because it destroys a repeated lie): as I have heard so often "check the links."
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ukraine is considering no alternative to securing stalled U.S. military assistance for its war against Russia and is confident the U.S. Congress will give its approval to release the aid, Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said on Wednesday.

"We don't have a plan B. We are confident in plan A," Kuleba told CNN in an interview.
Further, they face increasingly long odds, as it frankly becomes a numbers game quickly now;
Quote:

Quote:
The military and economic balance in war has shifted strongly against Ukraine, and it is very hard to see how this tendency can now be reversed. There is still time for Ukraine to win a qualified victory against Russia; but only if the United States commits itself strongly to a compromise peace.

Russia's population is at least four times that of Ukraine, and its GDP is 14 times greater. Western attempts to cripple Russia through economic sanctions have failed. The Russian economy grew by around three percent in 2023, as a result of increased energy exports to non-Western countries and a massive and successful effort to invest in military industrial production. Ukraine is making desperate attempts to boost its own military production, but from a far lower industrial base coupled with an acute shortage of skilled labor.

The Biden administration is therefore correct to warn that without continued and massive U.S. military aid to Ukraine, Russia will quickly win. It is however equally clear that U.S. aid still less at the levels sustained to date cannot be guaranteed even in the medium term. Partly due to the new U.S. commitment to Israel created by the Gaza war and the threat of it spreading, the United States is also failing adequately to replenish Ukraine's dwindling stocks of air-defense missiles, which are crucially important both on the battlefield and in the protection of Ukrainian infrastructure and industry. Both the United States and Europe are failing to meet their targets for increased production of artillery shells, which Russia is firing at some three to five times the Ukrainian rate.

And even if the West could vastly increase its military production (highly doubtful given the pressure on Western budgets, supply chain problems, and skilled labor shortages), we cannot provide Ukraine with more soldiers. Ukrainian manpower shortages are becoming increasingly acute, and are leading to increasingly draconian conscription measures and bitter disputeswithin the Ukrainian government over how to enforce conscription, which is faltering in the face of growing public resistance.

Following the failure of last year's Ukrainian counteroffensive, the Biden administration and the Ukrainian government and military have all shifted to a defensive strategy, including trying to fortify Ukraine's long northern border with Russia and Belarus. This region has been quiet since Moscow withdrew its troops in the spring for 2022, after the failure of its initial invasion from the north. However, Russia's growing advantage in numbers means that at some point in future, its army may be able to attack again along this front.

While smart, and even if successful in the short term, a strategy of standing indefinitely on the defensive has two colossal disadvantages for Ukraine. Politically, it brings with it the obvious implication that Russia will go on holding the areas it now controls. This being so, more and more Ukrainians and Westerners will obviously begin to call for a compromise peace. The danger is that if we leave this too long, the balance will have shifted so decisively against Ukraine that Russia will have few incentives left to compromise.
No matter what the swamp (and mouthpieces in the propaganda press) says in the interim, no one is going to be excited to vote for a bill in the House sending billions to get Ukrainians/Russians killed as election season approaches.

And I know no one likes these 'inconvenient truths' (aka 'conspiracy theories') but this Biden proxy war on behalf of his paymasters (CCP-WEF) is, yes, related to compromising information about his family and many others; the ISW (MI6), CIA, Mossad etc. are all intricately involved with this conflict, and the others involving Iran etc:

That last bit I bolded here. Glad to have been proven correct, in some ways, but sad in others.

I have no idea what information sources you think I should study so that I don't reach what conclusions. It was, again, Kuleba (Ukraine foreign minister) who was cited, claiming ludicrously that Ukraine is fighting for nato and the prosperity of the American people (first link in the 1/4 post by me);

Quote:

Ukraine is considering no alternative to securing stalled U.S. military assistance for its war against Russia and is confident the U.S. Congress will give its approval to release the aid, Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said on Wednesday.

"We don't have a plan B. We are confident in plan A," Kuleba told CNN in an interview.

"Ukraine will always fight with the resources given to it. And...what is given to Ukraine is not charity. It's an investment in the protection of NATO and in the protection of the prosperity of the American people," he said.
Are you arguing we should not trust Ukrainians to tell the truth about the war, and what sources should we trust/consider? What specific statement/post/link I made above makes me in your view a liar?

I notice not a single one of the Zelensky propagandist believers have provided an answer/response to this simple question. It's not really complicated. Was Ukraine lying when it said it could fall in weeks without US aid (and had no plan B) or am I a liar for quoting them (with a qualifier of "maybe")?

Please expand. Thank you all dear war champions. No name calling, I know many love the art of war and are subject matter experts. Again, this is my quoted post which Teslag has cited today as indicating I was certain Ukraine would fall in 3 weeks. I don't understand/comprehend that reading, but I appreciate your constructive feedback, respectfully. Well, some of it.
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

Quote:

It's funny what pulls over the war proponents

Says the guy that literally just said he wants the war to continue until Ukraine loses so we don't have to spend money rebuilding them.
Again please provide citations if you are going to claim to quote my thoughts. It would save us money though if Ukraine is not our responsibility (with Blackrock). Not what I "want" though. You again are inferring things I haven't said.
J. Walter Weatherman
nortex97 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

It's funny what pulls over the war proponents.

I was misquoted (lied about) at length by teslag as promising 'abandoned Avdiivka will definitively/absolutely fall within 3 weeks,' and then now that it is falling/has with massive reinforcements, similar snark about GAC06 regarding how we could hit Russia directly with impunity brings over more of your 'team.'

I find it fascinating how you all must actually follow and keep up with this thread. How do you feel the war is progressing this year? Are you pleased? Any predictions?

I mean, if it is only snark that pulls team "Zelensky-Biden" into conversation fine, but I am curious the real expectations/faith from that side.

Are there any repercussions you could see from Biden ordering strikes directly on Russia? That's what GAC06 repudiated. If not, why shouldn't that happen right now/today?

Ah, there's that "war proponent" desperation accusation again.

The war is unfortunately dragging along as Russia continues to throw men at it, and I still think will result in an eventual ceasefire that will temporarily freeze the boundaries somewhere in the range to where they are now. Then Russia will regroup and try again in a couple of years (unless what's left of Ukraine is let into NATO).

And to your last question, unlike Russia, I don't support the US attacking countries who haven't attacked us (or allies that we are committed to protecting based on an established treaty) first. So no, I wouldn't support a preemptive strike against them.

Or, I guess I could say "I'm not saying we should hit them directly," but don't want to create any confusion.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Avdeevka has fallen. Perhaps Uke could've held if Uke had those 65 Uke POW's that Uke blasted out of the sky.

Uke incompetence remains the biggest obstacle in Uke's way IMO. They keep stepping on their own dicks. Here it was waiting too long retreat.

I still haven't heard about US aid going out, but I was assured it would happen "when the time is right." I wonder when that will be? Could be weeks, maybe.
Teslag
AG
Adviika still hasn't fallen
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Ah, yes. The "nuh-uh" defense. Good luck with it.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Ah, yes. The "nuh-uh" defense. Good luck with it.

If it had fallen Nortex would have posted it I assure you.
samurai_science
Teslag said:

Hopefully soon
Teslag
AG
samurai_science said:

Teslag said:

Hopefully soon

"No OnE oN tHiS tHrEaD iS pUlLiNg FoR rUsSiA"
Tanker123
Russia is a strategic enemy. I don't mind supporting Ukraine against Russia. For those who cite the incompetence of the Ukrainian military, they don't have the long-range missiles or weapons systems necessary to use the full spectrum of conventional war. It's not even close.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

samurai_science said:

Teslag said:

Hopefully soon

"No OnE oN tHiS tHrEaD iS pUlLiNg FoR rUsSiA"

You'd catch more flies with honey.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Tanker123 said:

Russia is a strategic enemy. I don't mind supporting Ukraine against Russia. For those who cite the incompetence of the Ukrainian military, they don't have the long-range missiles or weapons systems necessary to use the full spectrum of conventional war. It's not even close.

You're kind of right, but mostly wrong.
Teslag
AG
Russia has gone from two days to take Kiev to 5 months and counting to trying to take a single town two years later. Not sure I'd throw incompetence on the backs of Ukraine.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Russia has gone from two days to take Kiev to 5 months and counting to trying to take a single town two years later. Not sure I'd throw incompetence on the backs of Ukraine.

Is that why they fired their general? So much winning he had ro go?
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Do we really want to talk about Russian commanders being relived out of windows or relieved out of the sky?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Do we really want to talk about Russian commanders being relived out of windows or relieved out of the sky?

Can you count 65 of them? Score's posted, whats yours?
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

Ukrainian commanders being intentionally killed?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

Look again. The subject never changed.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

I read this post and the ones it quoted. It appears you did not.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

Its in bold in the last post. Youcan do it.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

What score is posted?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

What score is posted?

What do you not understand? Can you name 65 Russian commanders that were "relieved out of the sky?" If so, commence at once. Otherwise, the score is posted.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Has your internet caught up yet? Or still trying the "nuh-uh" thing?
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

What score is posted?

What do you not understand? Can you name 65 Russian commanders that were "relieved out of the sky?" If so, commence at once. Otherwise, the score is posted.
What score are you babbling about? Where did you pull the 65 from?

I'm beginning to think you didn't survive the plane crash fully intact...
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

65 what?

What score is posted?

What score are you babbling about? Where did you pull the 65 from?

I'm beginning to think you didn't survive the plane crash fully intact...

I'll ask again:

Can you name 65 Russian commanders that were "relieved out of the sky?" We're waiting.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Squealing will continue, possibly even increase.
First Page Last Page
Page 178 of 237

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.