Putin to announce the end of the special operation tomorrow

20,462 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mike0305
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3274372/last#last

If you really want to put your money where your mouth is put it on there for constructive criticism and discussion. That topic is for real time operations and daily updates. If you think your information is legit then share it.
RebelE Infantry
AG
vance- said:

RebelE Infantry said:

vance- said:

Lots and lots of Russian telegram channels are reporting tomorrow Putin will deliver a speech in which he will end the "special operation" and begin the "full scale war". Nobody really knows what this implies yet, but tomorrow could be a huge day in the world of geopolitics. Should be interesting

Others aren't so sure, Geroman and Russians With Attitude are doubtful any big announcements are made.

Geroman usually holds off speculation till it is official, but you could be right. Again, I didnt say Putin was going to make this announcement, I just said it is being reported thay he might.

True. "Time will tell" as he likes to say.

The funniest comment I've seen about this is some guy saying it will turn out to be an announcement of some small agricultural cooperation agreement with Belarus.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Teslag
AG
vance- said:

I dont have the answer to that. All I know is fact, not the reason behind it. It is fact Russia has kept their best equipment out of the war. Now as to why? Beats me. They are losing after all

The real reason is because most of it exists on paper or is in a horrible state of maintenance, just like everything they have. Russia is a ****hole country, with a garbage culture, and their military is an example of all of that in action. They are a cartoon and it's fun watching the paper tiger they are laid bare for the world to see.
Agthatbuilds
From what I can find, many thinky there are less than 500 t90m tank in Russia.

The t90 tank has been getting blown up all over.

You can say they've left the best weapons at home, but, besides a relatively few tanks, a couple of 5th gen fighters and some missle systems that you alluded to, what weapon systems are remaining?

If anything does exist, it won't exist in significant enough numbers to change this fight, especially when the west is providing far more modern weapon systems.
BrazosDog02
AG
I can't believe I clicked through three pages of bull**** and didn't find a single shred of validation to the OP. Has anyone got a useful link or are we just going to will this big story into existence?
vance-
AG
Like I said, this speculation is WIDELY available, if you have access to the internet. Maybe use it?
BrazosDog02
AG
vance- said:

Like I said, this speculation is WIDELY available, if you have access to the internet. Maybe use it?

Nothing came up on google. I'm not big on, as you said, "speculation", especially when it comes from the twit machine.
vance-
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

vance- said:

Nothing came up on google. I'm not big on, as you said, "speculation", especially when it comes from the twit machine.

It originated on telegram, which you probably dont follow. Twitter is just spreading the news. Your right, nothing on google, but doesnt mean theres not speculation.
FriscoKid
AG
vance- said:

Russian propoganda? Really. U know f****** nothing. These guys have been the best reporters the war has seen. Just because they are Russian doesnt mean they spew propoganda. Again, if you did your own research you would see these guys have been accurate, and a lot of westerners get their info from these guys.

I think we have our 1st ever documented Russian bot. I've been on this site over 20 years, and this is the 1st one I've seen.

The photoshop threads were better.
TheEternalPessimist
Putin should not escalate.

Ukraine should not escalate.

NATO should not escalate.

Pray for peace.
IslanderAg04
Have we seen any t14's running around yet. Supposedly, their armed to stop anti tank manpads.
FriscoKid
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Putin should not escalate.

Ukraine should not escalate.

NATO should not escalate.

Pray for peace.

Punch a bully in the nose.

You won't see this tomorrow though because Vance has inside information that Russia really really means it this time. Our electrical grid will be toast, Internet is a pipe dream, cars will work for a bit until they run out of gas. Tough winter coming up tomorrow guys.
vance-
AG
Re-read my original post and u might be able to make out where I said "nobody knows what this implies but tomorrow COULD be a huge day for geopolitics".
FriscoKid
AG
vance- said:

Re-read my original post and u might be able to make out where I said "nobody knows what this implies but tomorrow COULD be a huge day for geopolitics".

Enjoy life a little more, kid, you are too high strung.

I'm getting up tomorrow and debugging a problem that I was working on today. Russia isn't doing ***** If you want to make it fun, I'll poop slap on this board and on this thread if Russia launches a nuke at any NATO country.

What about you, cowboy, little poop on the face if you are wrong?
SquirrellyDan
AG
vance- said:

Sure, they have lost a lot, but so has Ukraine. And 99.9% of people dont realize just how large the Russian military complex is. Trust me, this war could get a WHOLE lot bloodier. Russia wasnt ranked as the second most powerful military in the world for nothing. Dont believe everything the media says, especially in the west. Storylines are typically true but the #'s are wayyy inflated.

If we aren't supposed to believe anything the media says….where did you learn Russia's military was ranked "second in the world?"
RebelE Infantry
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Have we seen any t14's running around yet. Supposedly, their armed to stop anti tank manpads.

Some were spotted in a video from a training ground near the front a few weeks ago. I don't think any have seen combat (yet?)
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
txaggie_08
AG
vance- said:

If it's so widely available, then why can't you source it? Provide some links or go sit in the corner.
Ghost Mech
If Russian equipment and troops are as pathetic as y'all are saying, why have they been able to take and hold 20% of Ukraine for a year and turn off the lights for the majority of the rest of the country?

If the Russians are that incompetent, shouldn't the Ukrainians be able to push them aside with relative ease especially with all of the new military hardware they received from the west?
Teslag
AG
Are you really making the argument that Russia is strong because a two bit country that has a weaker GDP than many US states can't completely repel them from areas they share a border with?

The real question is if if Russia is so strong why didn't they take Kiev in the first few months and end this thing? Rather they've had their **** dropped repeatedly.
Flying Crowbar
AG
We are nearing Day 330 of the three-day special military operation. Everything is going to plan.
Ghost Mech
Teslag said:

Are you really making the argument that Russia is strong because a two bit country that has a weaker GDP than many US states can't completely repel them from areas they share a border with?

The real question is if if Russia is so strong why didn't they take Kiev in the first few months and end this thing? Rather they've had their **** dropped repeatedly.

I'm just pointing out the absurdity of the echo chamber narrative on F16 vs reality on the ground over there.

This a real land war. The Ukrainians have much of the same Russian equipment, have been trained in Russian tactics and have the defenders advantage. Plus a ton of western intelligence and weapons to aid in the defense.

It's not the US bombing mud huts in Afghanistan or the Gulf War (1 &2) where there is absolute air superiority against an under equipped enemy.

Taking the capital in any conflict is extremely hard to do. Has been pretty much throughout history. Let alone taking and holding 20% of a large country in a short period of time.

No one on F16 has any clue what the Russian objectives were initially or what the future plans are (although they act if they were in the planning meetings).

Bottom line is this place is deliberately ignoring the reality on the ground to fit a narrative and make themselves feel like they are doing something to "win the battle".

Reality is the Russians are mobilizing for a larger war. The signs and headlines are all there. They've propagandized their population. They've strengthened ties with allies. They've upped their military spending. They knew the moment they crossed the border, they were all in for WW3.

We are fighting a society that has survived fighting the worlds superpowers for generations. The Germans couldn't beat them in the 1940s, the French couldn't do it in 1812. The West took its shot in 1991 (at the height of its collective power) yet they are still there.

Underestimating them is pretty stupid and shortsighted.
texsn95
AG
Teslag said:

vance- said:

Agthatbuilds said:

vance- said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Yes, the Russian embeds are known for their accuracy and honesty

Uh, yeah, actually, since this war has started they have been spot on.

That's patently false and helps explains your disposition.

And you clearly havent been following the war closely. Russian telegram channels have been spot on the entire war with their tactical analysis' and predictions as well as # reports. What are you talking about?

You realize there's entire thread here with analytical information right? You're welcome to post your accurate stuff there.
Like you did with the vaccine info? That aged well.
aTmAg
AG
MuchosPollos said:

Teslag said:

I'm just pointing out the absurdity of the echo chamber narrative on F16 vs reality on the ground over there.

This a real land war. The Ukrainians have much of the same Russian equipment, have been trained in Russian tactics and have the defenders advantage. Plus a ton of western intelligence and weapons to aid in the defense.

It's not the US bombing mud huts in Afghanistan or the Gulf War (1 &2) where there is absolute air superiority against an under equipped enemy.

Taking the capital in any conflict is extremely hard to do. Has been pretty much throughout history. Let alone taking and holding 20% of a large country in a short period of time.

No one on F16 has any clue what the Russian objectives were initially or what the future plans are (although they act if they were in the planning meetings).

Bottom line is this place is deliberately ignoring the reality on the ground to fit a narrative and make themselves feel like they are doing something to "win the battle".

Reality is the Russians are mobilizing for a larger war. The signs and headlines are all there. They've propagandized their population. They've strengthened ties with allies. They've upped their military spending. They knew the moment they crossed the border, they were all in for WW3.

We are fighting a society that has survived fighting the worlds superpowers for generations. The Germans couldn't beat them in the 1940s, the French couldn't do it in 1812. The West took its shot in 1991 (at the height of its collective power) yet they are still there.

Underestimating them is pretty stupid and shortsighted.
In what way did the "west take it's shot in 1991"?
GAC06
AG
Kiev was just a feint guys
LMCane
vance- said:

Sure, they have lost a lot, but so has Ukraine. And 99.9% of people dont realize just how large the Russian military complex is. Trust me, this war could get a WHOLE lot bloodier. Russia wasnt ranked as the second most powerful military in the world for nothing. Dont believe everything the media says, especially in the west. Storylines are typically true but the #'s are wayyy inflated.
the only reason Russia is viewed as having a powerful military is they have the second most amount of nuclear weapons in the world.

they have proven to be the Potemkin Village of military powers.
TacosaurusRex
I am also interested in what happened in 1991. Can you explain that please? The only thing I can think of was the Wall coming down, but that was in 89 wasn't it?

ETA: The first Gulf War? That fits the time frame, but Russia couldn't do crap to help its ally?

Sorry this, was meant to reply to Mucho.
LMCane
vance- said:

Time will tell. All I will say is the ones reporting it have been wrong almost 0 times since the start of the war when I started following them. These guys running these telegram channels are deeply embedded within units and command inside the Russian military
LOL

so they were super accurate when reporting they were winning the war and about to conquer Kyiv in March 2022?

are you a paid Russian bot?
LMCane
TacosaurusRex said:

I am also interested in what happened in 1991. Can you explain that please? The only thing I can think of was the Wall coming down, but that was in 89 wasn't it?

ETA: The first Gulf Ware? That fits the time frame, but Russia couldn't do crap to help its ally?

In 1991 there was a communist counter-revolution attempt to retake the government after the Soviet Union collapsed and Gorbachev was basically put into house arrest in his dacha.

Boris Yeltsin and other "democrats" stood up to them and took over the government building in Moscow and dared the counter revolutionaries to fire into them

rgag12
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

ETA: The first Gulf Ware? That fits the time frame, but Russia couldn't do crap to help its ally?

That's a 10 minute video explaining the downfall of the Soviet Union. But what happened in 1991 was that the USSR held a presidential election in which a hardline anti-communist won (Yeltsin). This led to the remaining communists to attempt a coup which failed. That led to many soviet republics declaring themselves independent and Yeltsin disbanding the communist party.

Perhaps he meant the "west's shot" was getting Yeltsin into power? No idea.
No Spin Ag
Teslag said:

Needs another star
TacosaurusRex
rgag12 said:

TacosaurusRex said:

That's a 10 minute video explaining the downfall of the Soviet Union. But what happened in 1991 was that the USSR held a presidential election in which a hardline anti-communist won (Yeltsin). This led to the remaining communists to attempt a coup which failed. That led to many soviet republics declaring themselves independent and Yeltsin disbanding the communist party.

Perhaps he meant the "west's shot" was getting Yeltsin into power? No idea.
Thank you, I knew most of this. All I knew about this time period was it was pretty dark for the USSR with all of its satellite countries bailing and gaining independence. I just want to know if I am missing something, how the "took the west's best shot"
Help_needed
Putin is full of ***** He isn't going to do anything. We will continue to send money to Ukraine. Suck it up guys. We will be paying Ukraine for years to come
Ghost Mech
TacosaurusRex said:

ETA: The first Gulf War? That fits the time frame, but Russia couldn't do crap to help its ally?

1991 look it up…..

Again F16 being deliberately obtuse…..at the height of the Cold War the west DIDN'T engage in any malicious attempts or behind the scenes actions to topple the communist USSR??? That's what y'all believe, really?

I've got a bridge to sell if anyone is interested.
aTmAg
AG
MuchosPollos said:

TacosaurusRex said:

1991 look it up…..

Again F16 being deliberately obtuse…..at the height of the Cold War the west DIDN'T engage in any malicious attempts or behind the scenes actions to topple the communist USSR??? That's what y'all believe, really?

I've got a bridge to sell if anyone is interested.
How about you look it up and provide a link? You are the one who made the claim. I'm not going to look up "1991" trying to find what the hell you are even talking about.
Rapier108
We didn't need to do anything to bring down the USSR from the inside.

All we had to do was bankrupt them which Reagan did with his military build up and SDI.

What finished them off was of their own making, Chernobyl going boom.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.