Putin to announce the end of the special operation tomorrow

20,451 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mike0305
vance-
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lots and lots of Russian telegram channels are reporting tomorrow Putin will deliver a speech in which he will end the "special operation" and begin the "full scale war". Nobody really knows what this implies yet, but tomorrow could be a huge day in the world of geopolitics. Should be interesting
Franklin Comes Alive!
Even more of my money to be washed by Ukraine for the big guy
IBombedTheMoon
AG
Pray
Corn Pop
Yikes
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
IBombedTheMoon said:

Pray
AG
He's releasing the Kracken
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
Agthatbuilds
There were some reports just before Xmas that they're were rumors of them calling up 500k more reserves. From where? I don't know.

What's really left in his arsenal besides nukes? Is Belarus gonna join? Russia and Belarus are currently conducting training exercises together and there's been quite a bit of hardware moved there. I wonder if they are going to start a new front from the north and attempt to get to Kiev again.

I also think the change in declaration changes the way there army works between conscripts, volunteers, Wagner group and so on. But don't quote me on that.
The Kraken
AG
Franklin Comes Alive! said:

Even more of my money to be washed by Ukraine for the big guy
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Tarponfly
AG
Russia and Putin are screwed, which is scary. Who knows where this is going, but it is not going to end well for Vlad.
Waffledynamics
AG
Hopefully, the West and Ukraine respond 2x more intensely.

If Russia wants to bleed, then they need to be made to bleed. Nobody wants their "peace".
Ags4DaWin
[Do not bypass obscenity filters -- Staff]
aTmAg
AG
As if he hasn't been throwing all he's been willing to already.

If was going to use nukes in Ukraine, he would have already.

This is all talk.
Ags4DaWin
No....he wouldn't have

He is trying hard to make this look legitimate. In order to claim legitimacy he has to allow certain things to happen before doing other things
Ag CPA
AG
I'm not seeing this anywhere.
vance-
AG
Western intelligence suggested that they don't see joint military action between Belarus and Russia going inside Ukraine. Belarus has obviously been used as a staging ground for the past 2 years in preparation for this war, but it is widely believed within western sources that if Belarus attacks Lukashenko might get overrun. Honestly, to me, I dont see that ever happening. If Putin declares full war tomorrow I would not be suprised to see another push from the north towards Kiev. Also wouldn't shock me to see Belarussians alongside them.
vance-
AG
Russia can do a lot more with its military then just launch nukes. They can ramp the war efforts up much farther without using any sort of nuclear weapon
FriscoKid
AG
Tarponfly said:

Russia and Putin are screwed, which is scary. Who knows where this is going, but it is not going to end well for Vlad.

This!

He greatly weakened Russia on the national map and backed himself into a corner. NATO would wipe out the remainder of his military in less than a day (but he has nukes and has been acting like a terrorist state for the past year)

Russia won't "win" this, but who else are they going to harm when they go down? Probably nobody, because their equipment is *****
vance-
AG
Its all over russian Twitter and telegram. Some very reputable russian telegrams have reported it
TRADUCTOR
lol, FJB gonna shuffle towards 500B, while lemmings chant 'what a bargain!'
FriscoKid
AG
vance- said:

Russia can do a lot more with its military then just launch nukes. They can ramp the war efforts up much farther without using any sort of nuclear weapon

Not really. They lost a ton of it in Ukraine. Their equipment losses are pretty staggering.
aTmAg
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

No....he wouldn't have

He is trying hard to make this look legitimate. In order to claim legitimacy he has to allow certain things to happen before doing other things
To who? His own people know they are in an illegitimate war already. The entire rest of the world knows it too. He might step up missile strikes for a while, but other than that, this will be another "meh" like his past threats.
Agthatbuilds
The Belarusian army already gave lukashenko the finger once. Wouldn't be surprised to see it happen again. I wonder if lukashenko purged his military of leaders opposed to such an offensive in the last year.

Of course, Russia already pulled the "we're just conducting an exercise" card. I wonder how much of the the western front has been sustained by Russian voluntolds while they moved regulars towards Belarus. They still have a big army.

I can guarantee the west already knows russias plans. They've known every plan the Russians have had thus far.
vance-
AG
Sure, they have lost a lot, but so has Ukraine. And 99.9% of people dont realize just how large the Russian military complex is. Trust me, this war could get a WHOLE lot bloodier. Russia wasnt ranked as the second most powerful military in the world for nothing. Dont believe everything the media says, especially in the west. Storylines are typically true but the #'s are wayyy inflated.
aTmAg
AG
vance- said:

Not really. They've been trying this whole time. They proved themselves to be incompetent. Putin can't just create competency by fiat in a speech.
D-Fens
Link?
sam callahan
what are the latest Russian dead in the Ukraine...over 100k? That's 2X the US dead in Vietnam.

Ags4DaWin
aTmAg said:

Ags4DaWin said:

No....he wouldn't have

To who? His own people know they are in an illegitimate war already. The entire rest of the world knows it too. He might step up missile strikes for a while, but other than that, this will be another "meh" like his past threats.

Ummm have u not seen the posts of the Russia state media?

People believe propaganda as evidenced by covid.
DallasAg 94
vance-
AG
not even close…. The highest reports even from the west say 100k killed, wounded, MIA. Actual numbers dead are relatively equal on both sides, and are a good 20-40k lower than "100k"
Martin Q. Blank
D-Fens said:

Link?
I, too, am looking forward to a Barnes fabricated link. Haven't seen an elaborate one since the fake lawyer one a year or two ago.
vance-
AG
Theres so much of this online im not gonna link anything because this speculation is widely available on russian twitter and telegram. You can pretty easily find it yourself
Agthatbuilds
Not really, unless they throw a wall of flesh against the Ukrainians. I don't doubt they'd do that.

We've learned so far that the Russia equipment is stuck in the 80s, their air force is a non factor and that really limits their offensive ability, their navy is being mostly held at bay by a mostly navy-less country.

They really have 2 options- throw people into the meat grinder and attempt to overwhelm (which is what's already happening, by most accounts) or use a nuke.

More of the same is just more dead russians.
Ag CPA
AG
vance- said:

Its all over russian Twitter and telegram. Some very reputable russian telegrams have reported it

Fox or some other MSM outlet would have picked it up by now if there was anything plausible.
Franklin Comes Alive!
TRADUCTOR said:

lol, FJB gonna shuffle towards 500B, while lemmings chant 'what a bargain!'
aTmAg
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

aTmAg said:

Ags4DaWin said:

No....he wouldn't have

Ummm have u not seen the posts of the Russia state media?

People believe propaganda as evidenced by covid.
Russians know to not believe Russian media. They've figured this out over 100 years. Only 25% of Russians support continuing the conflict. A Putin announcement of this sort would result in a nationwide falcepalm across Russia.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.