Putin to announce the end of the special operation tomorrow

20,471 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mike0305
RebelE Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Super cool that Putin's health is apparently in sharp decline. That is just what everyone needed at this particular time. I hope he genuinely cares about his people...even if he goes crazy as he nears the end.

We should have stayed the hell out of this. There are no "good guys". And even if there were, the bad guy doesn't threaten us. We need to get our house in order before playing world police, unless we are under a direct threat.

Where is this idea coming from? I've been seeing it periodically for months if not years.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Teslag
AG
The references to some strong Russian culture and populace is dated. These aren't the Russians of 1940. The 80's made them soft with lingering communism providing basics without a lot of work. Then the 90's resulted in rampant drug and alcohol abuse and massive culture rot. The Russian people resemble little to their historical ancestors. They are literally dying by their own hand. Their communal sense is all but gone. And worse many easily have access to foreign information. They won't subject themselves to slaughter for the glorious motherland. Those days are long gone.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Has Dr. Evil ordered the firing of the laser yet?
fka ftc
Teslag said:

The references to some strong Russian culture and populace is dated. These aren't the Russians of 1940. The 80's made them soft with lingering communism providing basics without a lot of work. Then the 90's resulted in rampant drug and alcohol abuse and massive culture rot. The Russian people resemble little to their historical ancestors. They are literally dying by their own hand. Their communal sense is all but gone. And worse many easily have access to foreign information. They won't subject themselves to slaughter for the glorious motherland. Those days are long gone.
Great. Its good the Ukraine spent those years on national pride, durg and alcohol rehab and investing in their military in case the drunken rooskies get a wild hair to invade.

Should be easy win for Zelensky. Which begs the question as to why they need our help.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
deddog
AG
So no announcement by Putin yet.
The special operation continues...
deddog
AG
Teslag said:

Their equipment is still junk.
Their military tactics still suck - amazingly. They haven't learnt **** from all of their previous wars.
Their troops are unmotivated.
They believed their own hype - once they didn't walk into Kyiv on day3, they really scrambled
They are fighting in a foreign land against a hardened, (and now) well-equipped foe that has a lot more to lose.

I don't think it's any more than that.
Buck Turgidson
deddog said:

So no announcement by Putin yet.
The special operation continues...
When I looked for headlines on well known media outlets for this, I got a bunch of hits, but they were from spring '22. I think we dodged this one for awhile.
The Dirty Sock
any minute now....any minute now....

fullback44
AG
It means Russia can try to call up 500,000 more troups its gonna need to try and win this war.. with out the declaration I doubt they could call up the troups and not get tons of blow back from the population
Skillet Shot
Sounds like a big nothing burger again. No one cares. Just stop sending our money over there.
beanbean
Is it tomorrow in Russia yet?
DOG XO 84
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

Super cool that Putin's health is apparently in sharp decline. That is just what everyone needed at this particular time. I hope he genuinely cares about his people...even if he goes crazy as he nears the end.

We should have stayed the hell out of this. There are no "good guys". And even if there were, the bad guy doesn't threaten us. We need to get our house in order before playing world police, unless we are under a direct threat.

Where is this idea coming from? I've been seeing it periodically for months if not years.
I'm pretty sure ive seen a good number of videos with Vlad having to grip the table to hide his shaking hand. I believe other symptoms thoght by physicians who describe these as symptoms of Parkinsons, i believe
Win At Life
AG
So, was there ever any Putin announcement?
vance-
AG
Yes, said he wants his "special operation" to end the war in Ukraine. Whatever that means, lol.
GAC06
AG
So less a major announcement like full mobilization and more a major announcement like selling digital trading cards
vance-
AG
Yeah…Pokemon!
vance-
AG
Teslag said:

The T90 is a giant piece of ****. Just like everything else of theirs.

Teslag
AG
The ukes native tanks are also pieces of ****. Do you have an update to Putin's big announcement? We are all still waiting.
Agthatbuilds
How many t90s do they have?

How many t90ms do they have?

How many t14s to they have?

vance-
AG
you have some serious comprehension issues which is very sad considering ur a graduate. do we really need to go down this road again? or can you just scroll back up to the original thread. anyways, havent u been saying that the ukes have better equipment this whole time? hm
Teslag
AG
" ur a graduate."

The above was typed by a student at one of our flagship universities.
The Debt
Someone abbreviated a typed word on the internet! Call the NYTs!!
Teslag
AG
And to address your post, uke and Russian tanks aren't the only two pieces of equipment in the field. Far from it. And what good is a T90 if you can't supply or maintain it. It, like all things Russian, is trash.
JJxvi
AG
So did the special operation end?
Teslag
AG
We are still waiting for all the widely available internet info that no one can find. Stay tuned comrade.
vance-
AG
If you couldn't find the speculation last night you didn't try to look for it. But hey, I abbreviated a word so everything is out the window! Im an idiot!
FriscoKid
AG
JJxvi said:

So did the special operation end?

Yes. We are all dead now. You are reading TexAgs from Heaven or Hell because Putin really really got serious.

On the bright side, it will last forever so there is a small chance our football team will win a championship in the next million or so years.
FriscoKid
AG
You went a little nuts with the WW3 prediction. Still waiting on the nukes.
vance-
AG
Does lying on someone half your age make your heart warmer?
FriscoKid
AG
vance- said:

Does lying on someone half your age make your heart warmer?

I don't have any idea what you are trying to say (again)
vance-
AG
Same with you.
AstroAggie15
AG
So this was a nothing burger than turned into a pudding match
Biz Ag
AG
IslanderAg04
In his defense, I'm seeing alot of chatter also on terminal.

Take that with a grain of salt as apparently we now trust US media. Which have a great track record lately.

Kind of fishy that we're draining our ammo stockpile in Isreal.
Agthatbuilds
Agthatbuilds said:

The t90 blows up just like the rest. Fun article i read just today. Nice timing.

https://defence-blog.com/ukrainian-troops-blow-up-russian-t-90m-with-at4-recoilless-gun/

Yep, still getting blown up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.