Putin to announce the end of the special operation tomorrow

20,467 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mike0305
Robert L. Peters
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After snake island and Ghost of Ukraine, I believe zero of what we see.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Whirligigs
I guess they bringing out the upgrade scoob van
Saxsoon
AG
aTmAg said:

vance- said:

Russia can do a lot more with its military then just launch nukes. They can ramp the war efforts up much farther without using any sort of nuclear weapon
Not really. They've been trying this whole time. They proved themselves to be incompetent. Putin can't just create competency by fiat in a speech.
But he is Christian and anti - trans
Rapier108
The Green Dragon said:

The Snake Island thing sort of happened.

They did respond to the surrender demand with "Russian warship, go **** yourself", but were captured rather than killed which came out later.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Malibu
aTmAg said:

You think the Russians have been shackling themselves with conventional production this whole time? Please.

This is nothing more than Putin declaring in a speech "I really mean it this time."

I'm going to bed, where I will sleep like a baby.

Gotta hand it to you. Sometimes you're the voice of reason around here.
Rossticus
Saxsoon said:

aTmAg said:

vance- said:

Russia can do a lot more with its military then just launch nukes. They can ramp the war efforts up much farther without using any sort of nuclear weapon
Not really. They've been trying this whole time. They proved themselves to be incompetent. Putin can't just create competency by fiat in a speech.
But he is Christian and anti - trans

Don't forget pedo. Lol. One of the world's notable "Christian" pedos.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411766/amp/Litvinenko-claimed-Putin-caught-film-having-sex-boys.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/alexander-litvinenko-murdered-because-he-accused-putin-of-being-a-paedophile-a6824806.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1708835/putin-paedophile-alexander-litvinenko-spt/amp
mike0305
The Green Dragon said:

Happens in every war, see Pat Tillman for reference.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.