Pelosi Attacker

108,737 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lives in Berkeley an ultra liberal city. 42 years old but the interesting fact is he is a Canadian citizen. That fact alone puts a real wrench in the media and democrats hopes that they can link this guy to MAGA.

I know they will still try like hell to connect him to MAGA but him being a Canadian citizen makes that connection a little more difficult. So this guy has no voting record for the Dems and media to use.

aggiehawg
AG
Where are you seeing that he's Canadian?
LegalDrugPusher
Canadian MAGA!
LegalDrugPusher
aggiehawg said:

Where are you seeing that he's Canadian?

John Robert's just reported. From British Columbia
C@LAg
LegalDrugPusher said:

Lives in Berkeley an ultra liberal city. 42 years old but the interesting fact is he is a Canadian citizen.

Make Alberta Great Again, you hozers
93MarineHorn
If he's white and questioned vaccines or the '20 election then he might as well be Trump to the msm. A lack of voting record would shield their bs narrative, not harm it.
Troglodyte
AG
I use Google, so no reference to Canadian is showing up for me
C@LAg
i use google.it works for me.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs

The man who allegedly attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed "out of touch with reality."

David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker's San Francisco home.

Two of DePape's relatives told CNN that DePape is estranged from his family, and confirmed that the Facebook account which was taken down by the social media company on Friday belonged to him.

His stepfather, Gene DePape, said David DePape grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship that brought him to California.

"I really don't know what to think," the suspect's uncle, Mark DePape, said of
LegalDrugPusher
Troglodyte said:

I use Google, so no reference to Canadian is showing up for me

Like I said John Robert's of Fox News said he is from BC
TAMU1990
AG
How in the hell does anyone get into her house? This is just weird.
Demosthenes81
AG
Second time in recent months Pelosi is in the news for her husband being hammered.

Troglodyte
AG
93MarineHorn said:

If he's white and questioned vaccines or the '20 election then he might as well be Trump to the msm. A lack of voting record would shield their bs narrative, not harm it.
I think you have seen this movie before. Here the quote on the article I saw.....

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.
He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."
Jbob04
AG
The same way they got into the white house on Jan 6th, opened the doors for them
Burdizzo
AG
C@LAg said:

i use google.it works for me.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs

The man who allegedly attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed "out of touch with reality."

David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker's San Francisco home.

Two of DePape's relatives told CNN that DePape is estranged from his family, and confirmed that the Facebook account which was taken down by the social media company on Friday belonged to him.

His stepfather, Gene DePape, said David DePape grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship that brought him to California.

"I really don't know what to think," the suspect's uncle, Mark DePape, said of

"Crazy" is the first thing I think of.
jac4
AG
"The Canadian face of of white, Christian MAGA nationalism."
Kozmozag
Something very strange Bout the story, as usual, the truth is being witheld.
agdoc2001
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Second time in recent months Pelosi is in the news for her husband being hammered.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Urban Ag
AG
Pelosi's are worth half a billion bucks. No one that wealthy and that high profile has this lax of security in and around their home. Something smells worse than the used Depends in the trash can.
unmade bed
Demosthenes81 said:

Damn you. I was gonna go with:

Quote:

Paul Pelosi was hammered again? At least he wasnt driving this time.

But you beat me to the punchline
LegalDrugPusher
Kozmozag said:

This story is not adding up. It's strange and very fishy
Gigem314
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

You really…hit the nail on the head…with that one.
e=mc2
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Greatness!
LegalDrugPusher
Now they are saying the suspect was arrested in his underwear WTF?
C@LAg
Kozmozag said:

My bet was he accidentally sobered up for the first time in the last few decades, realized he was married to Nancy ****ing Pelosi, and tried to hammer himself to death.
fka ftc
Being married to Nancy would be enough to turn me to the other side.

So this guy and Paulie were probably popping fentanyl and snorting coke in their underwear and something went wrong.

The question we need to be asking is... "where was Hunter?"
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
smstork1007
AG
Male prostitute into kinky "hammer sex", whatever that is, i'm not looking it up. At least thats the rumors /theories out there on the net.
Saxsoon
AG
Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

A man is dying/ in brain surgery regardless of his political persuasion
LegalDrugPusher
Is Paul gay and their rendezvous went bad and the young man went off? This story is getting crazy
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
you know how i know the clintons were not involved ?

he is still alive.
C@LAg
fka ftc said:

The question we need to be asking is... "where was Hunter?"
I'll do you one better. "Why is Hunter?"
Tumble Weed
Both of them were holding a hammer , according to the guardian , and he decided to beat on Paul after the police showed up?

Something doesn't pass the sniff test.
unmade bed
Saxsoon said:

Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

m
Where are you seeing his dying or having brain surgery?

Last I saw report said he was in stable condition and being treated for bruising and swelling.

Your update seems like it was a lot more serious.
Burdizzo
AG
Saxsoon said:

Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

From CNN...

Pookers
AG
Saxsoon said:

Gigem314 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Probably, but that person isn't Paul Pelosi.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.