Duke volleyball player racially heckled at BYU

28,502 Views | 239 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 94chem
lil99chris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Virtue signaling for a liar and her racist godmother is not a good look for A&M.
Urban Ag
AG
yawny06 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I hope this kid goes full Gibson's store in these ****ers and they get the full Oberlin treatment.

Imagine being a college kid, supporting your school by going to volleyball game, and then potentially having your entire future ruined because you won the race baiter lottery of being singled out because you are white.

FCBlitz
I was at a Rice football and this one college kid came ready to hurl loud insult after insult. It got so uncomfortable that I moved my family to a different location. Plenty of empty seats in Rice stadium.

That kid as obnoxious as he was, never cussed or focused on race. Everybody who was in earshot was paying attention. It was like watching a freak show.

If anyone at a crowded event were to start shouting racial attacks there would be someone….in fact there would be a bunch of people who would tell you they heard it. If no witnesses can accurately say what was said then it never happened.
TRADUCTOR
That had to be a Baylor game.
TyHolden
AG
are we at stage 6 or 7 ???

Rapier108
TyHolden said:

are we at stage 6 or 7 ???

Combination of 4-6.

Probably some discussion of 7.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FCBlitz
TRADUCTOR said:

That had to be a Baylor game.

Rice vs Hawaii.
GoIrish113
"obviously the guy was caught"

who was it, and with what was he charged?
InfantryAg
AG
lil99chris said:

Virtue signaling for a liar and her racist godmother is not a good look for A&M.
racist godmother claims to be an Aggie. Also not a good look for A&M.

Claims A&M School of Law on her campaign site and her linkdin:
"in 1994, Lesa began law school at Texas A&M University School of Law. In 1997, Lesa graduated from law school and passed the bar".

Did the law school change their policy and reissue A&M diplomas to the Texas Wesleyan Law School grads?

She probably calls A&M racist.

Based on her racist tweets, how is she ever going to convict a white person without triggering a mistrial?
InfantryAg
AG
Racist godmother would like to hear from you...

https://lesapamplinforjudge.com/contact-lesa/

Repeat the Line
OP hasn't returned. Shocking.
GeeBee
AG
Somebody want to add those screenshots of the racist tweets to her Google review page?

The Law Office of Lesa Pamplin, P.C.

2821 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76103
(817) 506-4587 https://g.co/kgs/DzE726
mjschiller
AG
The duke player and commie blm accomplished what they wanted. Our "woke" VB staff a perfect example.
RAB91
Resurrecting the original post... When does Lebron and Jemele Hill apologize for their earlier statements on this topic?

aggielostinETX
AG
RAB91 said:

Resurrecting the original post... When does Lebron and Jemele Hill apologize for their earlier statements on this topic?

Scream the story, whisper the retraction.
RAB91
aggielostinETX
AG
Deleted
WestTexasAg
AG
So is it safe for South Carolina to play them in hoops now?
RAB91
Duke and the media will never admit they were wrong.

TxAgLaw03RW
AG
When do schools refuse to play Duke in any sports for fear of having their students, staff, and event attendees slandered?
halfastros81
AG
Sue them for defamation to make a point . Making them pay for their lies is the way to stop this .when I say make them pay I'm not even talking about
Money, I'm talking about making their lives difficult and uncomfortable .
Artorias
AG
RAB91 said:

yawny06
AG
RAB91 said:

Duke and the media will never admit they were wrong.

Applying that precedent set by Duke, I can make up whatever story I want about Rachel Richardson, offer no proof that it ever happened other than me saying that it did, and when it is proven that I am in fact lying about what I said happened, that is acceptable behavior on my part because you cannot dare call my character into question.

That is not even guilty until proven innocent. That is, we judged you based on what we believe and are the final say, no matter what. Brilliant comrade!

Until people are harshly punished for this type of behavior, it will never go away.
Bunk Moreland
Pretty sure Bilas (along with Duke obviously) immediately tarred and feathered the Duke lacrosse team at the time as well.

You would think after the investigation came out that maybe he should just quietly go away, but doubling down is a bold strategy.
jr15aggie
AG
I haven't kept up with this story so perhaps I'm missing details, but based on what I read initially, it wasn't even close to passing the smell test.

You're telling me that in 2022 a white guy can stand up in an athletic arena and just start dropping the N word... loud enough for players on the floor to hear it and the rest of the crowd, players, coaches just sat there and didn't do anything about it?

DallasAg 94
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Pretty sure Bilas (along with Duke obviously) immediately tarred and feathered the Duke lacrosse team too.
No doubt. Typical woke, left, pandering fools. They are like any corrupt person in power. They'll let the innocent burn if it helps them politically.
UTExan
jr15aggie said:

I haven't kept up with this story so perhaps I'm missing details, but based on what I read initially, it wasn't even close to passing the smell test.

You're telling me that in 2022 a white guy can stand up in an athletic arena and just start dropping the N word... loud enough for players on the floor to hear it and the rest of the crowd, players, coaches just sat there and didn't do anything about it?

I was ready to believe the story at first, given BYU's reputation, its past history and having lived in Utah for decades. But I respect it as a school and don't want it unjustly smeared over false accusations with a tie-in to a race panderer running for office in Tarrant County.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
Hammerly High Dive Crips
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Pretty sure Bilas (along with Duke obviously) immediately tarred and feathered the Duke lacrosse team too.
No doubt. Typical woke, left, pandering fools. They are like any corrupt person in power. They'll let the innocent burn if it helps them politically.
"Everyone look at how not racist I am! I hate racism and am an uber ally of black and brown people!"

These narcissists (bordering on sociopathic) are so childish in many ways.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
BQ_90
AG
Is rhis the original politics thread? Did the mods cleanse the liberal post saying this wall all true?
sam callahan
That you think there has to be evidence or a basis in truth to an FBI investigation is troubling.
TheCurl84
AG
UTExan said:

jr15aggie said:

I was ready to believe the story at first, given BYU's reputation, its past history and having lived in Utah for decades. But I respect it as a school and don't want it unjustly smeared over false accusations with a tie-in to a race panderer running for office in Tarrant County.

I'm sorry, who is running for office in Tarrant County and how are they involved in this?
UTExan
TheCurl84 said:

UTExan said:

jr15aggie said:

I'm sorry, who is running for office in Tarrant County and how are they involved in this?

Lesa Pamplin.

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/28/1119848113/byu-duke-volleyball-racism-fan-banned
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
akm91
AG
The godmother of the Duke player that lied about the "abuse" is running for office in Ft. Worth. She posted allegation on twitter almost instantaneously of when the allegations surfaced.
Repeat the Line

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.