***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,056,132 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
aezmvp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
knj2417
AG
Dood - that was one helluva fight
TChaney

Another guess out there is they headed here.
GAC06
AG
A quick look at Zhytomyr's airport on Google maps shows it's a Ukrainian fighter base.
FamousAgg
Why wouldn't they have hit this on the first night? Needed to take out ANti-aircraft support first?

Looks like they have been going after the Ukraine fuel supply, maybe that's what this is?
GAC06
AG
Dunno, I also would have assumed a fighter base that close to the border would have been a top target
Who?mikejones!
aezmvp said:

FireAg said:

Let's say Vlad pops off a firecracker inside Ukraine…

Does NATO respond?

Not militarily. Massive new sanctions and might consider other items including sanctioning 3rd part traders. But NATO is not going in unless attacked.

If he launches a nuke, it's the world's responsibility to react with force. Nato has an army pretty damn close to Russia. Russias main forces are in Ukraine.

Drive straight to the Kremlin at take putin out.
TChaney
TChaney

Multi cam views of Ukraine
TChaney
deddog
AG
PJYoung said:

Yup.
This is a disaster for the Russians.
deddog
AG
TChaney said:

A better question is, why are there two T-90s on their own? No infantry?
i is smart
AG
Deer season is over and I got a few weeks before I start my new gig. What's the bag limits on Ruskies??
KatyAggie01
TChaney said:

What was needed was a couple of guys with 308's on that bridge with a decent scope. Game over.
TChaney
TX_COWDOC
AG
If only those brave men had shotguns.....Right Peepaw?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Anti-taxxer
AG
PJYoung said:

Can they do that? Without "disappearing", I mean.
TChaney
TChaney
TChaney

EDIT
The general consensus is that the earlier missiles hit outside the airport.
FamousAgg
TChaney said:

Putin trying to create a irradiated wasteland as a buffer zone?
FamousAgg
Reggiesankles said:

TChaney said:

What was needed was a couple of guys with 308's on that bridge with a decent scope. Game over.

So why are the Russians holding back. The tanks could have just kept on going right through them right? Close the hatches and hit the accelerator

Still trying to save face to an extent? So inconsistent with what other troops are doing
Rebel Yell
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Reggiesankles said:

TChaney said:

So why are the Russians holding back. The tanks could have just kept on going right through them right? Close the hatches and hit the accelerator

Still trying to save face to an extent? So inconsistent with what other troops are doing
1. The crowd was pretty brazen. Tank killers could be hiding in the crowd.

2. The Russians are also human and don't want to just run people over. There is still humanity in war.

3. Every indication seems to tell us the Russian soldiers hearts are not in this.
45-70Ag
AG
TChaney
TChaney
TChaney

Both pics (supposedly) from today.
45-70Ag
AG
Evidently Putin is a real Covid freak and doesn't allow anyone near him and those that have meeting with him must quarantine for weeks.
We fixed the keg
AG
45-70Ag said:

OK, then split Belarus up after this is all said and done. Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, and Ukraine can each have a chunk,
Kvetch
AG
45-70Ag said:

Evidently Putin is a real Covid freak and doesn't allow anyone near him and those that have meeting with him must quarantine for weeks.

Could be underlying health risk if you believe what others are speculating about his health.
swc93
AG
Rebel Yell said:

BattleGrackle said:

Reggiesankles said:

TChaney said:

1. The crowd was pretty brazen. Tank killers could be hiding in the crowd.

2. The Russians are also human and don't want to just run people over. There is still humanity in war.

3. Every indication seems to tell us the Russian soldiers hearts are not in this.

If supply chain issues continue Russian soldiers with empty bellies will have even less motivation to risk life and limb for Putin's war.
Demosthenes81
AG
Escalation

Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Demosthenes81
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Reggiesankles said:

TChaney said:

I almost get the feeling that the average Ivan in the tank has decided to just drive around Ukraine for a while hoping this all blows over. Priority one, don't get killed. Priority two, don't kill anyone which may lead to priority one being violated.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
74OA
AG
TChaney said:

Both pics (supposedly) from today.
My reaction is that Putin doesn't want anyone except his personal security detail, even his generals, physically near him right now. Probably smart.
richardag
SwigAg11 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

I thought we did not develop neutron bombs.
We did.
Wouldn't surprise me but do you have a link to a reliable source?
First Page Last Page
Page 149 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.