***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,056,959 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
aezmvp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
45-70Ag said:

*insert of you're really ****ed now gif*

FFL might be the craziest expeditionary force of them all.
FamousAgg
Looks like their are 3 ways this could end based on how badly the invasion is going:
A - Putin eats a bullet
B - Russians drag Putin out into the streets
C - Putin escalates into a true WW3
D - Putin takes the L and goes home

Thoughts?
45-70Ag
AG
1872walker
BattleGrackle said:

Looks like their are 3 ways this could end based on how badly the invasion is going:
A - Putin eats a bullet

Thoughts?

D or A will never happen.
The Russian people had better get to B before Putin's only option is to go all in with C.
TChaney

Probably one of the most important videos we all missed from early in the conflict.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
Eliminatus said:

One way to motivate the defenders

Hell, that's a way to motivate a Russian soldier. "800 bucks and I can leave Russia? Deuces b*tches"
Eliminatus
AG
45-70Ag said:

To be fair, the Kiev nightlife is still booming.
45-70Ag
AG
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
1872walker said:

BattleGrackle said:

A - Putin eats a bullet

Thoughts?

The Russian people had better get to B before Putin's only option is to go all in with C.

There's also the Clinton variant of A. He had his oligarchs in line when he was the only one who would sieze their toys. Now that the rest of the world is doing the seizing...
1872walker
mickeyrig06sq3 said:

1872walker said:

BattleGrackle said:

A - Putin eats a bullet

Thoughts?

There's also the Clinton variant of A. He had his oligarchs in line when he was the only one who would sieze their toys. Now that the rest of the world is doing the seizing...

Right. I'm assuming A is the Hitler escape plan and am tossing his inner circle in with B.
FireAg
AG
B would be how Mussolini met his doom…
PJYoung
AG

jetch17
PJYoung
AG
PJYoung
AG
PJYoung
AG
Amazing. I would love to know what eventually happened.

45-70Ag
AG
rgag12
AG

Peace talks to be held on Belarus-Ukraine border
Seabreeze
PJYoung said:

Amazing. I would love to know what eventually happened.

Hopefully take them tanks and use them to ambush other Ruskie tank columns.
45-70Ag
AG
Nope

45-70Ag
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
GAC06 said:

sanangelo said:

GAC06 said:

MagnumLoad said:

I would be amazed if the US and NATO have zero tactical nuclear weapons, regardless of what they say. If so, while Russia retains tactical nukes, that would be beyond stupid.

We absolutely have tactical nukes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb
A b61 is delivered from a _strategic_ bomber called a B-52 and launched at large, pre-planned targets. Half the Buff bomb bay is designed to hold 4 of them. It is NOT a tactical nuke in the mindset of a battlefield. A tac nuke is launched from the army men at other army men, not from strategic bombers.

"It is a low to intermediate-yield strategic and tactical nuclear weapon"

" The B61 is of the variable yield ("dial-a-yield" in informal military jargon) design with a yield of 0.3 to 340 kilotons in its various mods. It is a Full Fuzing Option (FUFO) weapon meaning it is equipped with the full range of fuzing and delivery options including air and ground burst fuzing, and free-fall, ******ed free-fall and laydown delivery."

It's 715lbs so I bet a B-52 could carry a LOT more than that. Oh and:

" The B61 has been deployed by a variety of U.S. military aircraft. US aircraft cleared for its use have included the B-1 Lancer, B-2 Spirit, B-52 Stratofortress, F/A-18 Hornet, A-6 Intruder, F-15E Strike Eagle and F-16 Falcon. As part of NATO Nuclear Weapons Sharing British, German and Italian Panavia Tornado aircraft can also carry B61s.[3] The B61 can fit inside the F-22 Raptor's weapons bays and will also be carried by the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II."

Edit: Asterix word is "re tar ded" which is dumb to censor in this context.

I am not privy to all the secret info, but the B-61 is the main nuclear bomb in the inventory today.

I know that the "dial-a-yield", which allows it to be used as a tactical nuke, is employed on the new version, the B-61-12 (also known as the B-61 Mod 12). I don't know how many of the older bombs already have that capability.

The MOD 12 also has a "tail unit", which makes it a precision guided bomb, which also allows it to be a tactical weapon.

And for those who commented that the -61 is an old bomb, yes, it is. But part of the B-61-12 program is the LEP, Life Extension Program. For instance, assume there are electronics, conventional explosives, or other components that don't age well. They are replaced o the -12.

I also know that the first B-61-12 didn't roll off the line until about three months ago. Who knows how many are in service.

https://www.energy.gov/nnsa/articles/nnsa-completes-first-production-unit-b61-12-life-extension-program
JFABNRGR
AG
PJYoung said:

Man if this keeps up it will be the russians asking biden for an uber, and the Ukes can refresh their 7.62 out of all their mostly intact vehicles.

“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
PJYoung
AG
Phat32
AG
Putting nuke forces on alert publicly is a dick move.
74OA
AG
rgag12 said:

Peace talks to be held on Belarus-Ukraine border
TX04Aggie said:

BBC backing off the meeting happening on the border of Belarus. Saying Ukraine has not confirmed that this meeting is on.
JFABNRGR
AG
Modern day Stubby. Currently my 6 yos fav.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
45-70Ag
AG
PJYoung said:

TX_COWDOC
AG
Where's Joe?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
45-70Ag
AG
FireAg
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Where's Joe?

This is interesting in that, at least during the Cold War, the US would have matched such a nuclear-readiness escalation with an announcement of our own…
74OA
AG
FireAg said:

TX_COWDOC said:

Where's Joe?

This is interesting in that, at least during the Cold War, the US would have matched such a nuclear-readiness escalation with an announcement of our own…
Maybe we've decided not to play Putin's game.
45-70Ag
AG
I'm hoping we've matched it, whether or not announced is irrelevant. They can probably tell if/when we do.
brad5q
AG
In his basement in Delaware, eating ice cream?
Ag BQ '80
FireAg
AG
45-70Ag said:

Anyone know what this signals?
First Page Last Page
Page 147 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.