***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,056,951 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
HarryJ33tamu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Russia launched a nuke into Ukraine, Putin would be dead within 4-6 hours. He knows that.

I don't see how this ends well though. I don't see him tucking tail and admitting defeat.
richardag
B-1 83 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

I thought we did not develop neutron bombs.
We most certainly had them, but apparently dismantled ours in the 80s. Other nations won't disclose their situation, but they certainly fit Russian battle doctrine.

http://www.nuclearfiles.org/menu/key-issues/nuclear-weapons/basics/neutron-bomb.htm
Thanks for the link.
74OA
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

If Russia launched a nuke into Ukraine, Putin would be dead within 4-6 hours. He knows that.

I don't see how this ends well though. I don't see him tucking tail and admitting defeat.
With hundreds of thousands of Russian troops and millions of Russian-speakers inside Ukraine, not sure that's his best move.
TChaney

TChaney

Another video of Molotov Cocktails being used
Also note as far as I can tell this video is not from 2014.
bmks270
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

BattleGrackle said:

Reggiesankles said:

TChaney said:

What was needed was a couple of guys with 308's on that bridge with a decent scope. Game over.

So why are the Russians holding back. The tanks could have just kept on going right through them right? Close the hatches and hit the accelerator

Still trying to save face to an extent? So inconsistent with what other troops are doing
I almost get the feeling that the average Ivan in the tank has decided to just drive around Ukraine for a while hoping this all blows over. Priority one, don't get killed. Priority two, don't kill anyone which may lead to priority one being violated.

These groups of 2-6 vehicles driving around by themselves does seem really odd. Did Russia think they would just drive to the capital from all directions with no resistance? Why are they looking lost and so vulnerable? It really looks like this was coordinated poorly by Russia.
TChaney
richardag
TChaney said:

Undeniably heroic actions.
ABATTBQ11
AG
PJYoung said:

I laughed way too hard at this
TChaney
bmks270 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

BattleGrackle said:

Reggiesankles said:

TChaney said:

What was needed was a couple of guys with 308's on that bridge with a decent scope. Game over.

So why are the Russians holding back. The tanks could have just kept on going right through them right? Close the hatches and hit the accelerator

Still trying to save face to an extent? So inconsistent with what other troops are doing
I almost get the feeling that the average Ivan in the tank has decided to just drive around Ukraine for a while hoping this all blows over. Priority one, don't get killed. Priority two, don't kill anyone which may lead to priority one being violated.

These groups of 2-6 vehicles driving around by themselves does seem really odd. Did Russia think they would just drive to the capital from all directions with no resistance? Why are they looking lost and so vulnerable? It really looks like this was coordinating poorly by Russia.
From what I have seen the first troops in used road marking to guide those following.
I bet these reinforcing troops have no maps because they were not told where they are going.
If the toad marking were destroyed they probably have no clue where they are or where to go.
I bet it's that much of a **** show.

Also some interrogation videos show these soldiers had no idea they were in Ukraine.
TChaney
TChaney

I think this is the same incident of blocking the tanks from a different angle
45-70Ag
AG
Radio report from Richard Engel just mentioned dod is worried that Putin will resort to chemical/gas attacks in cities.

Dan Scott
AG
If Putin is putting his nuclear forces on high alert, wouldn't we be doing the same thing if we really thought it could happen. Or are we always on high alert.
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
PJYoung
AG
bmks270 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

BattleGrackle said:

Reggiesankles said:

TChaney said:

These groups of 2-6 vehicles driving around by themselves does seem really odd. Did Russia think they would just drive to the capital from all directions with no resistance? Why are they looking lost and so vulnerable? It really looks like this was coordinated poorly by Russia.

This thread makes the most sense to me.

Ag In Ok
AG
45-70Ag said:

I see at least one Russian who didn't know they were walking to the target.
JFABNRGR
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

I have a bad feeling if putin goes nuke, he will be all in, and ukraine won't be the target. If he stays small maybe poland or romania. Poland was directly aiding ukraine from the get go.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
OldArmyBrent
AG
45-70Ag said:

Ukrainian military women giving the IDF a run for their money.
LostInLA07
AG
If he does that this will be less WW3 and more Russia vs Rest of World with China staying neutral.
FamousAgg
I believe mainland USA is within range correct? I guess at that point we have to hope our defense systems do their kob
bmks270
AG
BattleGrackle said:

I believe mainland USA is within range correct? I guess at that point we have to hope our defense systems do their kob

The whole globe is in range.
HarryJ33tamu
Yes, if Russian troops step foot in a NATO country, it would get very ugly for Russia very quickly.
Demosthenes81
AG
45-70Ag said:

Would, just out of patriotic duty!

SALUTE!
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
GAC06
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Mutually assured destruction is still the status quo
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Dan Scott said:

If Putin is putting his nuclear forces on high alert, wouldn't we be doing the same thing if we really thought it could happen. Or are we always on high alert.
Joe's relaxing this weekend. Don't bother him with this.
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
bonfarr
AG
45-70Ag said:

I wouldn't mind spending the night in a foxhole with the blonde.
45-70Ag
AG
Hornbeck
AG
Somebody better wake Paw Paw up because the Ruskies have their hand on the button. Prudence says, ours have to be ready. You know Israel.is ready...
First Page Last Page
Page 150 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.