Alec Baldwin may be in some hot water

163,541 Views | 1634 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Daveintx
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

WaPo's resident A-hole checks in:

We need a universal ban on all prop guns and starter pistols.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Cromagnum said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

AverageJones said:

What the hell is live ammunition doing on a film set?

Even if complete accident, hope he fries.

A complete accident twice? I see no scenario where a prop gun could be accidentally discharged and injure one person and kill another unless it was shot more than once.

As a well trained individual, I'd have a hard time racking up two casualties with one intentional discharge. I agree with you. My pt was just that I want to see evil white liberal mouth pieces like him get punished just for being who they are.

Only way I could see this being possible is if he was being stupid with what he was convinced was a prop fully auto. Hold down the trigger for a second with a full auto and I could see it spraying multiple people.

This is shady AF. And even in that pic, he looks like a soulless psycho.
Ellis Wyatt
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

This is shady AF. And even in that pic, he looks like a soulless psycho.
He is.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
He prob thinks abortion is beautiful. Hope he lives out the rest of the days having his sphincter pummeled or in an insane asylum that causes long drawn out mental agony. Even if his hands are completely clean in this scenario.
YNWA_AG
AG

Faustus
Marvin_Zindler said:

Couldn't happen to a better person. Always check your own weapon before firing.

Human scum. Own it, lib-gun-control crowd who have made a-holes like this your cultural idols.

Yeah this is on me.
Marvin Zindler, Eyewitness News!
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Maybe the prop that was used waz a double barrel shotgun? If they used real shotgun shells but just removed the lead pellets & not the wadding, then that makes more sense.

ALLEGEDLY, there was a professor at Kilgore Junior College that killed a cheerleader at a pep rally because of the very above-mentioned circumstance.
Mulberrywildman
AG
rab79
AG
Quote:

The production company issued its initial statement on Thursday afternoon, saying, "There was an accident today on the New Mexico set of 'Rust' involving the misfire of a prop gun with blanks."
However, the Sheriff's office indicated that it was too soon to say what type of round was involved. The office also did not use the word "accident," leaving that determination up to the investigators.

"The Sheriff's office is referring to this incident as a shooting investigation," Sheriff's spokesman Juan Rios said. "That detail will be addressed by detectives as they work their case."
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/alec-baldwin-rust-incident-santa-fe-1235094931/
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
EX TEXASEX
No no,this is just a byproduct of his work ethic. he is just practicing his " Method acting " for his upcoming role as Brian Laundrie in a future Lifetime Network Movie. You have to be a HUGE scumbag to play Mr. Laundrie accurately. Most actors don't have that range of acting . Luckily Alec Baldwin does. I mean, not luckily for the Director of photography. I mean for the World of Art !!
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Faustus said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Human scum. Own it, lib-gun-control crowd who have made a-holes like this your cultural idols.

Yeah this is on me.
Huh??
05AG
AG
If I learned anything from Lonesome Dove it is that killing someone by accident isn't a big deal. They won't hang you for it.
captkirk
AG
Trump curse. Suck it Alec
Faustus
Marvin_Zindler said:

Faustus said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Yeah this is on me.
Huh??
I thought you said that third parties had to own the situation because a-holes like Baldwin were ostensibly their cultural idols? Guilty by transference sort of thing.

The second line was MZ's sign off.
Post removed:
by user
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I won't accept a gun from someone until they've opened and cleared the chamber. That's pretty typical etiquette. So if Baldwin killed somebody, presumably he should have known the state of the weapon when he grabbed it.
BoerneGator
AG
jokershady said:

There's a thread about this on the entertainment board…..an equally big question is why was he pointing the gun at the director of photography and the director himself (2 were shot)
The victim was the/a cinematographer, so it stands to reason the camera would be looking directly at the actor, and vice versa.
theeyetest
Watch him win an Oscar now.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
BoerneGator said:

jokershady said:

There's a thread about this on the entertainment board…..an equally big question is why was he pointing the gun at the director of photography and the director himself (2 were shot)
The victim was the/a cinematographer, so it stands to reason the camera would be looking directly at the actor, and vice versa.

How do two people get shot?
SKY1
Mitch & Murray wouldn't be happy about this.
C@LAg
Esteban du Plantier said:

quantum bullet.
mjfrog
AG
Never followed Alec Baldwin (certainly not a fan), but I do know he has a brother that is conservative. I also heard him orate that he didn't enjoy doing the Trump mockeries on SNL. So maybe we should give this the ole' 48 hour rule. I'm not ready to let political hatred define us as conservatives. Bad sheet happens to good people, not sure if he's "good", but would rather not judge. I feel bad for his situation for now, especially if he was an advocate for gun control. I seriously doubt he'd willingly pull a stunt like this intentionally in the name of gun control.
sonnysixkiller
AG
Is it possible to bring Old Sparky out for an encore this ahole deserves the best.
GMaster0
I suspect Team America framed him.
stetson
AG
rab79 said:

Quote:

The production company issued its initial statement on Thursday afternoon, saying, "There was an accident today on the New Mexico set of 'Rust' involving the misfire of a prop gun with blanks."
However, the Sheriff's office indicated that it was too soon to say what type of round was involved. The office also did not use the word "accident," leaving that determination up to the investigators.

"The Sheriff's office is referring to this incident as a shooting investigation," Sheriff's spokesman Juan Rios said. "That detail will be addressed by detectives as they work their case."
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/alec-baldwin-rust-incident-santa-fe-1235094931/

Quote:

Baldwin is a co-producer on the film and plays infamous outlaw Rust, whose 13-year-old grandson is convicted of an accidental murder.

Irony right there.
Belton Ag
AG
stetson said:

rab79 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Baldwin is a co-producer on the film and plays infamous outlaw Rust, whose 13-year-old grandson is convicted of an accidental murder.

Irony right there.

Method acting.
I Like Mike
AG
Truly words of wisdom comrade!
Odici

Not sure if true, but multiple people are saying this on twitter.
aggiedata
AG
Blanks can kill at close range. Not the first time this has happened on a set with actors messing around with blanks.

Sea Speed
AG
Fairly certain she had surgery on her abdomen and it wasn't her face.
milner79
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

What's an anti gun person doing holding a gun?

That's a question I ask every time I see Matt Damon has come out with a new movie.
powerbelly
AG

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I won't accept a gun from someone until they've opened and cleared the chamber. That's pretty typical etiquette. So if Baldwin killed somebody, presumably he should have known the state of the weapon when he grabbed it.

Agree, but that doesn't necessarily prevent what happened here.

Movies consistently violate rules of safe firearm handling. I am surprised their aren't more accidents with prop guns.
itsyourboypookie
What happened to Brandon Lee may have happened again

milner79

BoerneGator said:

jokershady said:

See Warren Commission Report, The.
milner79
05AG said:

If I learned anything from Lonesome Dove it is that killing someone by accident isn't a big deal. They won't hang you for it.

You know the rules, Jake: You ride with an outlaw, you die with an outlaw.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.