Maricopa County Audit -- See Staff Note in OP

29,735 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
baron_von_awesome said:

Malibu2 said:

captkirk said:

larry culpepper said:

MasonStorm said:

Anyone with a brain knows elections should be transparent and verifiable. The Democratic response is all the evidence you need.
Well the audit was completed and it showed Biden won by an even bigger margin, but okay.
Stop knowingly spouting fake news. The conclusion in the audit report is that the election should be decertified. period.
That was always going to be the conclusion from Cyber Ninjas. You don't hire a never head of them Q Anon believing Election Was Stolen contractor like CN unless you're hiring them to find data the justifies a pre-arrived conclusion.

They counted and recounted the votes, found no meaningful discrepancy in the totals, but instead a list of anomalies or statistical oddities. Some of them are worth looking into, and several have already been debunked by Maricopa County as amateur hour shenanigans by a hapless contractor.
No one cares about this....how many of them are fake, that's what we care about. You try to discredit the Cyber Ninjas but then use Maricopa County as a source, typical.

1 hand: you hired someone to find an answer so of course they found the answer.

Other hand: entity does internal review and is not in any way conflicted with a bias to cover up wrong doing.

Yeah this is what we call bias. You have LOTS of it.
eric76
AG
We fixed the keg said:

HOLY ****

THEY CAPTURED THE LOG ROLLER(S) ON CAMERA!!!!!!!

Edit: For those not listening.

Log files were set for 20 mb....meaning when they fill up, old data is overwritten first in, first out.

They know the username used to roll or erase the logs.....they have the time stamp of when....they got the address of the machine(s) being used. Then used video cameras viewing those machines, at those time stamps, to identify those individuals.

How they kept that quite is amazing....
It isn't unusual to rotate your log files. This can go by time or by size.

Most of my log files are replaced based on time, but the option of using size is used for some. The times range from 1 day to 100 weeks, depending on the log file. Most are 7 weeks.

On my previous router, one particularly busy log rotated every hour and only three were kept. This log was read by a program to use to detect incoming probes and attacks.
American Hardwood
AG
That wasn't what was going on and you know it.
eric76
AG
We fixed the keg said:

DallasAg03 said:

Just here to point out a couple falsehoods on this thread.

Not agreeing the election was stolen does NOT make someone a Biden voter or a liberal. The versus is also true.

OP was attacked for his source of information then I saw screenshots and tweets used as evidence.
This is true.... Multiple outcomes are still in play .... it is an absolute possibility of human error and not outright fraud for some of these issues.

To add, OP was slapped for using some data from a leaked draft which has been pointed out to not be an accurate/full picture of what the data meant. There is definitely data being presented that shows data on both sides, instances of concern, instanced of Biden being under counted by about 100 votes and Trump getting about 640 duplicate votes, etc. The issue is the cherry picking to fit bias.

Said on other thread, still need to hear from MCBE on the anomalies found before any definitive answers.
Someone posted the first three pages earlier. They contained allegations but nothing to back up those allegations. Without the full report to see what they are talking about, those allegations are meaningless. It will also be important to learn what the election officials say about those allegations since they are the ones who know the laws and the way elections are carried out in Arizona.

Does anyone have a link to the full report?
eric76
AG
American Hardwood said:

That wasn't what was going on and you know it.
I've never seen a router that didn't rotate its logs.

I have wondered if Maricopa County might use syslog to send the various log entries from the routers to a server on their network to capture the logs from multiple computers in one place. I used to do this on my network, but am doing this at present.
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

Most of my log files are replaced based on time, but the option of using size is used for some. The times range from 1 day to 100 weeks, depending on the log file. Most are 7 weeks.

On my previous router, one particularly busy log rotated every hour and only three were kept. This log was read by a program to use to detect incoming probes and attacks.
Dude, seriously, stop.

Logs are designed to roll to prevent from filling the onboard storage. That is not the same as someone using a shared admin account flooding events to "roll" (essentially delete) the logs. WOW.
American Hardwood
AG
Boss: "We've had some issues with our Eric76000 Super System over the last three days, can you check the logs."

Tech Guy: "Um, no that system rolls the logs every hour so I can't tell you jack."
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

Does anyone have a link to the full report?
Would it matter?

We are watching the report being presented and sharing the key points being delivered. You should try it.

The report will be all over the internet and being an IT genius you claim to be, it shouldn't be hard to find a copy. Understanding it is an entirely different matter.
eric76
AG
We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

Dude, seriously, stop.

Logs are designed to roll to prevent from filling the onboard storage. That is not the same as someone using a shared admin account flooding events to "roll" (essentially delete) the logs. WOW.
So where is the evidence that supports this scenario?

I've heard allegations of this but have yet to see any allegations of this.

Depending on the log, you might easily be able to fill the logs to the point that they are overwritten without ever logging on. If the log is based on time, not size, then about all you could do is flood the log with so much data that you run out of space to store more log entries.
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

How about a legitimate reason for flooding those logs with entries to force them to roll/rotate?

Why would a seasoned IT professional attach to multiple devices and cause these to rotate by sending 30,000+ entries?

If you need to legitimately reset the logs, why not just login, clear the logs, and log out? SMFH
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

So where is the evidence that supports this scenario?

I've heard allegations of this but have yet to see any allegations of this.

Depending on the log, you might easily be able to fill the logs to the point that they are overwritten without ever logging on. If the log is based on time, not size, then about all you could do is flood the log with so much data that you run out of space to store more log entries.
Watch the LIVE stream like everyone else.......good lord. 2 hours and 40 minutes of data presented so far.

STAFF: I will help out here, I am done responding to OP. Someone had to have the honor of my only "ignore"
eric76
AG
American Hardwood said:

Boss: "We've had some issues with our Eric76000 Super System over the last three days, can you check the logs."

Tech Guy: "Um, no that system rolls the logs every hour so I can't tell you jack."
The log that was rotated the logs once an hour, keeping three, contained captured packet information of suspicious incoming access attempts. A program checked the logs once per minute for new entries.

That particular set of log files does not record anything about the system itself.
GeeBee
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Eric is one of the most lost posters on this site.

This thread is a great example. He came in here with his big boy pants on strutting ready to stick his bird chest out, pat himself on the back and give an "I told you so" to all the reasonable people who asked "wtf was that" about our last circus of an election.

Dude didn't read the fine print and now has gotten taken for a ride by the msm and has egg on his face again. It's interesting that these gripping headlines are design around capturing the attention of low IQ individuals, and there goes Eric running off at a sprinter's pace to Texags. Picturing it is so damn funny and pathetic at the same time.

Eric, I need you to focus and don't forget to breathe.

I think the correct term for uninformed people spreading half truths and lies is "useful idiots" . The term is attributed to none other than the man himself, Vladimir Lenin .
chjoak
AG
eric76 said:

HTownAg98 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Note the Verified & Approved stamp behind the arrow to the signature block. I'm sure you would pass these ballots as legitimate, right?

This is what it looks like in color before it is scanned. It's very possible their scanning didn't scan the whole block, just an outline. And their scan isn't in color.

So a dark stamp across a dark arrow? It makes sense that a scanner might not distinguish it.
Except the scan shows the triangle as an outline. How do you scan a filled in shape and the resulting image is an outlined shape?
eric76
AG
We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

How about a legitimate reason for flooding those logs with entries to force them to roll/rotate?

Why would a seasoned IT professional attach to multiple devices and cause these to rotate by sending 30,000+ entries?

If you need to legitimately reset the logs, why not just login, clear the logs, and log out? SMFH

I want to know details, not keywords. Where can we find details about what happened?

Who did the flooding? Which logs were they flooding? How many times? Over what period of time? What are the log entries?
AGS-R-TUFF
AG
Organized Fraud.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Stated on previous page they noted those things in the livestream. Including video of those doing it. At the times they did it.

But continue your Iraqi Minister of Information routine claiming "I didn't vote for HRC".

I know - as a member of the neverTrump cult, you'll move the goalposts and want to personally speak to those involved.

richardag
eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

I want to know details, not keywords. Where can we find details about what happened?
  • Strange you didn't want the details in your original post starting this thread, citing a leaked news report.
Who did the flooding? Which logs were they flooding? How many times? Over what period of time? What are the log entries?
Then in you original post you stated;
  • "While I have never believed the claims that the election was stolen, I would accept the county official's vote totals over the amateur Cyber Ninja vote totals."
The amateur Cyber Ninjas transparently posted their procedures manual for the audit and had multiple observers verify the procedures(ETA: also had continuous live video feeds recording the proceedings). Your bias against the President Trump cult is obvious.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

You didn't watch one second of the hearing.

Your opinion is therefore irrelevant.
eric76
AG
Garrelli 5000 said:

Stated on previous page they noted those things in the livestream. Including video of those doing it. At the times they did it.

But continue your Iraqi Minister of Information routine claiming "I didn't vote for HRC".

I know - as a member of the neverTrump cult, you'll move the goalposts and want to personally speak to those involved.

I found the livestream and have a little time to listen to it now. It is hard to listen to because of the sound level and my ears are ringing a bit worse than normal today.

I found the part where they talk about the computer issues and I'm watching it now (except for this break, of course). So far, I am at the point where they talk about the OS has not been patched and the virus definitions have not been updated since Dominion set up the computers. To me, that sounds like maybe the computers have not been connected to the Internet since then. Maybe there will be more a bit later.
eric76
AG
aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

I didn't have time to watch the hearing. I am watching portions of it now.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I hope your ears improve. My father has horrible hearing, won't wear aids, therefore is clueless/miserable in social situations.
Rockdoc
AG
eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

You posted the whole dang time it was on. Please.
eric76
AG
Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

I was in and out and not always from the same computer.
eric76
AG
After watching that portion, I fully agree with the characterization that their security is terrible.
e=mc2
AG
eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

So FOS! I bet you have a poster of fraud Biden in your living room.
eric76
AG
e=mc2 said:

eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

So FOS! I bet you have a poster of fraud Biden in your living room.
I don't have a dart board, so it must be on your living room wall, not mine.

For what it's worth, I made the original posts on this thread from my laptop in an entirely different part of the building. I'm now on my main workstation.

During that time, I also had a conversation with the president of this company and I had a bite to eat. I also checked my e-mail and took care of a couple of other minor issues.
Sully Dog
eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

If you haven't watched it why are you trolling. Go away and come back when you have something to contribute. Till then you are just an ignorant trouble maker.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
eric76
AG
It's amazing how many people here apparently can take an afternoon off and watch a hearing on the Internet with no interruptions.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
eric76 said:

It's amazing how many people here apparently can take an afternoon off and watch a hearing on the Internet with no interruptions.

You started the thread at 1:51 and participated throughout.

What's your point?
eric76
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

eric76 said:

What's your point?
I had a significant break for over an hour.
TexAgs91
AG
We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

Ok, that's plausible
Except for the "scanned" copy would be a solid triangle regardless of color, not just an outline.
Depends on how it's processed into black & white. It could just be using edge detection.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
BadMoonRisin
AG
eric76 said:

It is being reported that leaked drafts of the "so-called audit" report to be released today will report that Trump not only failed to win Maricopa County, but that Biden beat Trump by a wider margin than the official vote count.

While I have never believed the claims that the election was stolen, I would accept the county official's vote totals over the amateur Cyber Ninja vote totals.

*** Staff note for all: Vigorous debate is one thing. Personal attacks are another. Keep the discussion respectful -- Staff ***
Eric's never been duped by a leak of any sort within the last 5 years.

lol what a joke.
Rockdoc
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

eric76 said:

What's your point?

He was seeing the president of his company. He's very important and you should be impressed!
blacksox
So, moving goalposts? Audit confirmed Trump lost but some people are angry because of some log they don't understand? I guess this is typical these days.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.