Maricopa County Audit -- See Staff Note in OP

29,749 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's more like a Lincoln Project kind of "conservative". Big fan of folks like Romney and Bush too.
eric76
AG
OG UNF said:

eric76 said:

It is being reported that leaked drafts of the "so-called audit" report to be released today will report that Trump not only failed to win Maricopa County, but that Biden beat Trump by a wider margin than the official vote count.

While I have never believed the claims that the election was stolen, I would accept the county official's vote totals over the amateur Cyber Ninja vote totals.

You seriously need to take a minute to self reflect here. There's a reason people are jacking with you.

This was leaked so that certain people would diligently spread misinformation. Think about that.
The thought crossed my mind. That is precisely why I said "it is being reported that" instead of taking the leaked information as being the actual results.
Whirligigs
eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.

*** Personal attacks are out of bounds. Take a few days off to absorb that and play nicer when you return -- Staff ***
eric76
AG
Enviroag02 said:

There is so much spin on both sides of this. Eric is ignoring the fact that an illegal ballot is still considered a ballot for the hand recount. It's not until the forensic review of ballots do we address the actual valid ballot count. The fact the hand recount matches the official county number means nothing. Then we have those who are talking about the 10,000 voters with the same names and birthdays. It is not the same birthday..it's the same birth year. Granted, it is still very questionable that there would be that many with the same first, middle, last and birth year.
If the so-called auditors were not looking for illegal ballots, then why did they even bother with all their foolish nonsense?
will25u
eric76 said:

Enviroag02 said:

There is so much spin on both sides of this. Eric is ignoring the fact that an illegal ballot is still considered a ballot for the hand recount. It's not until the forensic review of ballots do we address the actual valid ballot count. The fact the hand recount matches the official county number means nothing. Then we have those who are talking about the 10,000 voters with the same names and birthdays. It is not the same birthday..it's the same birth year. Granted, it is still very questionable that there would be that many with the same first, middle, last and birth year.
If the so-called auditors were not looking for illegal ballots, then why did they even bother with all their foolish nonsense?
They were... And they possibly found at least 40k votes that have issues.

Biden won by ~10k
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

You seriously need to take a minute to self reflect here. People are jacking with because of the following:

This was leaked so that certain people would diligently spread misinformation. Think about that.
....and it works every time. This information is specifically intended for the army of vapid lemmings convinced of their own intellectual superiority to flood the media and social media platforms.

This OP is an absolutely perfect example. So much like the recent Tik Tok COVID video from the female who is "very good at math."
eric76
AG
We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

You seriously need to take a minute to self reflect here. People are jacking with because of the following:

....and it works every time. This information is specifically intended for the army of vapid lemmings convinced of their own intellectual superiority to flood the media and social media platforms.

This OP is an absolutely perfect example. So much like the recent Tik Tok COVID video from the female who is "very good at math."

Would you like a math problem to see how good at math you are? The problem I'm thinking of came from a test for talented high school students.
Fenrir
eric76 said:

OG UNF said:

eric76 said:

It is being reported that leaked drafts of the "so-called audit" report to be released today will report that Trump not only failed to win Maricopa County, but that Biden beat Trump by a wider margin than the official vote count.

While I have never believed the claims that the election was stolen, I would accept the county official's vote totals over the amateur Cyber Ninja vote totals.

You seriously need to take a minute to self reflect here. There's a reason people are jacking with you.

The thought crossed my mind. That is precisely why I said "it is being reported that" instead of taking the leaked information as being the actual results.

You then followed up with a complaint of people resorting to name calling instead of sticking to facts. What facts are you presenting for discussion?
Rockdoc
AG
Eric did you really think it was gonna show trump had more votes? Really Eric? It was about the fraudulent process that made Biden (your boy) the winner. Oh my!
fooz
OPs information was fake news leaked on purpose. It's called a canary trap. Seemed like it worked like a charm.
Fenrir
eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

Would you like a math problem to see how good at math you are? The problem I'm thinking of came from a test for talented high school students.

LoL not this **** again.
Cassius
Fenrir said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

LoL not this **** again.
eric76
AG
Fenrir said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

LoL not this **** again.
Nobody has solved it yet.
will25u
6 / 2 (2 + 1) =
captkirk
AG
jja79 said:

Then what occurred? I was there until a week ago and that's how it sounded to me. Could well be wrong of course.
How it sounded to you based on reports from whom?
Well, okay then
AG
eric76 said:

I would accept the county official's vote totals over the amateur Cyber Ninja vote totals.
That's it then! Nothing to see here.
FriscoKid
AG
eric76 said:

Fenrir said:

eric76 said:

We fixed the keg said:

Quote:

LoL not this **** again.
Nobody has solved it yet.
What does this have to do with anything? You really want to have a math off?
TheEternalPessimist
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
Especially the people that refer to anyone voting (R) as being in the "Trump cult"

Those are the worse.
Trump and his fans resemble a cult to such an extent that it is difficult not to think of them as a cult.

With Trump, it is most certainly a personality cult.
No it is not.

I don't like Trump the man.

I voted for his policies. And so did most of us.

You libs, on the other hand, are in a death cult where you openly support the sacrifice of the unborn before the idol of convenience --- which might as well be your Moloch. You have sold our country out to China and big tech. You protect the techno-ologarchy while crushing the working class and small businesses. You tax anyone who is not able to setup tax shelters (i.e. foundations like the Gates Foundation and Open Society) into oblivion. You throw your weight behind a political party that would see the United States yield sovereignty to international business cartels and at the same time shred the Constitution by time and time again violating it to crush the individual.

A reckoning is coming. Choose what side you are on.
Rockdoc
AG
Eric here's some math for you:
2+2= 81 million Biden fantasy votes.
Carry that Biden water!
whytho987654
TLDR of this thread: "I don't agree with your views so you're a radical"
RedComyn
AG
will25u said:

eric76 said:

Enviroag02 said:

Biden won by ~10k
Again. Issues does not equal invalid or fraudulent. And there is no indication that there was a partisan lean on any of those ballots.

I would bet all of the money that if you could match those with actual votes they would basically track with the final percentages +/- and that it wouldn't even come close to changing the outcome if you tossed every single one of them.
FriscoKid
AG
The barn door is open now. They are all coming. Wonder when Georgia will get here? Maybe SUag?
Satellite of Love
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

Especially the people that refer to anyone voting (R) as being in the "Trump cult"

Those are the worse.
Trump and his fans resemble a cult to such an extent that it is difficult not to think of them as a cult.

The beating drum of the Democrat voter: "VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO....."

Remind us of the cult again?
RedComyn
AG
Trump is a sore loser with a fragile ego who can't accept that he was rejected, and you're all huffing the same stuff. I really just don't understand what any of you see in him.
eric76
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

Those are the worse.

No it is not.

I don't like Trump the man.

I voted for his policies. And so did most of us.

You libs, on the other hand, are in a death cult where you openly support the sacrifice of the unborn before the idol of convenience --- which might as well be your Moloch. You have sold our country out to China and big tech. You protect the techno-ologarchy while crushing the working class and small businesses. You tax anyone who is not able to setup tax shelters (i.e. foundations like the Gates Foundation and Open Society) into oblivion. You throw your weight behind a political party that would see the United States yield sovereignty to international business cartels and at the same time shred the Constitution by time and time again violating it to crush the individual.

A reckoning is coming. Choose what side you are on.
Classical Liberal here, not modern liberal. They are entirely different things.
zoneag
FriscoKid said:

The barn door is open now. They are all coming. Wonder when Georgia will get here? Maybe SUag?

Just ask them about Afghanistan, inflation, or the border and they'll scurry back into hiding. They only surface for election threads.
FriscoKid
AG
RedComyn said:

Trump is a sore loser with a fragile ego who can't accept that he was rejected, and you're all huffing the same stuff. I really just don't understand what any of you see in him.
His dreamy good looks and masculine presence. He's a Greek god and I love him.
texagbeliever
FriscoKid said:

This thread is clearly ban bait. Best for the reasoned posters to avoid.

And 1 ban on page 2 in the record books (done after this post). And another on page 3, likely a second there soon. Be smarter.
will25u
RedComyn said:

will25u said:

eric76 said:

Enviroag02 said:

Biden won by ~10k
Again. Issues does not equal invalid or fraudulent. And there is no indication that there was a partisan lean on any of those ballots.

I would bet all of the money that if you could match those with actual votes they would basically track with the final percentages +/- and that it wouldn't even come close to changing the outcome if you tossed every single one of them.
Then hold the Maricopa Election people ACCOUNTABLE.

How can you be certain those issues weren't fraud if the rules were not followed to allow for an audit to figure it out?

They didn't follow the rules. Fire them... If they broke the law prosecute them... THEN change the rules to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Rockdoc
AG
RedComyn said:

But he can stay awake and not drool himself while meeting with world leaders.
Cassius
Red Conmie, txagbear, eric... Like flys to ****, here they come.

40k votes boys. Trump won AZ. Recall the Senator.

Fraudulent election is fraudulent
whytho987654
Where's this lib energy on all the threads talking about Biden's terrible policies and Afghanistan bungle?
aggiehawg
AG
The standard to employ when hearing the reports later today is whether they support or detract from the claimed "most secure election ever."

That's all. If there are more detractions than support for that contention, then the election lacked integrity and will continue to lack integrity going forward unless those are eliminated.

When hearing the proposed changes from the audit team to the State Senate, employ the same standard. Will it help to secure the elections or not?

Now, when it comes to continuing to use Dominion Voting Systems, that analysis becomes more difficult. Can their flaws be fixed? Will their flaws be fixed? And what was Runbeck's role in the points that detracted from the "most secure election ever"??
FriscoKid
AG
Rockdoc said:

RedComyn said:

But he can stay awake and not drool himself while meeting with world leaders.
That's true. We went from a president who slept 5 hours a night to one that is awake only 5 hours a day.
Cassius
RedComyn said:

He's not a dumbass totalitarian Marxist like your guy?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.