Maricopa County Audit -- See Staff Note in OP

29,754 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Hammerly High Dive Crips
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mazag08 said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

mazag08 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Eric is one of the most lost posters on this site.

This thread is a great example. He came in here with his big boy pants on strutting ready to stick his bird chest out, pat himself on the back and give an "I told you so" to all the reasonable people who asked "wtf was that" about our last circus of an election.

Dude didn't read the fine print and now has gotten taken for a ride by the msm and has egg on his face again. It's interesting that these gripping headlines are design around capturing the attention of low IQ individuals, and there goes Eric running off at a sprinter's pace to Texags. Picturing it is so damn funny and pathetic at the same time.

Eric, I need you to focus and don't forget to breathe.
You need to leave the echo chamber and take a look at reality.
CMs, are you watching? Or are you not interested anymore?

F16 has gone so full tilt crazy, anyone who doesn't toe the crazy conspiracy line is a CM. Honestly most threads read like the Q's of past. Most just drive by to take a quick peek at the dropping of baskets
Argue the evidence (figures being presented) and let's see how you reached your conclusions.
What was that sound?

Oh.. just the sound of him vanishing yet again after disparaging the entire board.
It's a "him"? Crazy how so many male democrats come across as unstable histrionic women.
Might be a her. I don't know nor do I care.
Gotcha, pretty sure it's a lonely, single, middle aged her/she. But you're right, it doesn't matter. Cheers
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
fooz
96% of ballots that came in Nov. 8-9 were duplicates.

Example:
Rockdoc
AG
fooz said:

Example:

Malibu won't understand that
Ag In Ok
AG
Malibu2 said:

I just did a been verified search for Jose Luis Rodriguez in Arizona. There are multiple unique Jose Luis Rodriguez's that share the same birth year and live in different cities. That was just 1 attempt to find a common name Are there 10,000 such cases, I don't know, but if someone has a names database to check that would be interesting to compare to this claim.

Or over 10,000 Mrs. Nussbaums. Or Nick Papagiorgios.
TheEternalPessimist
There is now more than enough evidence to de-certify. AZ needs to do this asap.

Then on to Georgia, Wisconsin, and PA.

They CAN NOT STOP what is coming.
RedComyn
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

There isn't and you're not going to do anything but whine and complain more as you continue to lose.
BluHorseShu
AG
mazag08 said:

BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Eric is one of the most lost posters on this site.

This thread is a great example. He came in here with his big boy pants on strutting ready to stick his bird chest out, pat himself on the back and give an "I told you so" to all the reasonable people who asked "wtf was that" about our last circus of an election.

Dude didn't read the fine print and now has gotten taken for a ride by the msm and has egg on his face again. It's interesting that these gripping headlines are design around capturing the attention of low IQ individuals, and there goes Eric running off at a sprinter's pace to Texags. Picturing it is so damn funny and pathetic at the same time.

Eric, I need you to focus and don't forget to breathe.
You need to leave the echo chamber and take a look at reality.
CMs, are you watching? Or are you not interested anymore?

F16 has gone so full tilt crazy, anyone who doesn't toe the crazy conspiracy line is a CM. Honestly most threads read like the Q's of past. Most just drive by to take a quick peek at the dropping of baskets
Love these posts from the typical drama queens.

Categorize the entire board while ignoring the irony that you only show up on very specific threads to disparage the board and it's users.

Hey moderator.. this is called "disrespectful guest". You know.. the rule in your own rulebook. For someone so hellbent on sticking to the warnings on this thread and banning users, you sure have ignored an entire group of trolls.
Gosh, I only responded to the question about CMs. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings directly. Can I just categorize a few instead of the whole board?
RedComyn
AG
The only thing I see evidence of here is delusion, conjecture, a whole lot of hurt feelings and fragile egos, and of course just loads of bad math. You all must be liberal arts majors or something.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
RedComyn said:

There isn't and you're not going to do anything but whine and complain more as you continue to lose.
You obviously didn't watch the briefing. Who are the ignorant ones again?
Enviroag02
AG
How does the "verified" stamp appear BEHIND the triangle on the printed envelope (EVB)?!
whytho987654
RedComyn said:

The only thing I see evidence of here is delusion, conjecture, a whole lot of hurt feelings and fragile egos, and of course just loads of bad math. You all must be liberal arts majors or something.
Nothing you say has been factual
Bubblez
fooz said:

Example:

Those aren't ballots, they are envelopes. They can be submitted multiple times as people come in and fix issues and cure their ballot.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
CMs and leftists be like

fooz
Bubblez said:

fooz said:

Example:

Those aren't ballots, they are envelopes. They can be submitted multiple times as people come in and fix issues and cure their ballot.
And what goes inside the envelopes?
Enviroag02
AG
Enviroag02 said:

How does the "verified" stamp appear BEHIND the triangle on the printed envelope (EVB)?!
One of you leftys please answer this...
We fixed the keg
AG
Enviroag02 said:

TheEternalPessimist
RedComyn said:

There is, and you are a blind fool or a techno-corporatist tool if you can see it. Multiple duplicate ballots with matched signatures.

We fixed the keg
AG
Here is the graph of the bad signature data show the numbers flip from 5% before election day to 95% of those found after election day.

red line is bad signatures
Bubblez
fooz said:

Bubblez said:

fooz said:

Example:

And what goes inside the envelopes?

Nothing, for a envelope that had to be cured. Still only a single ballot.
RedComyn
AG

RedComyn said:

There is, and you are a blind fool or a techno-corporatist tool if you can see it. Multiple duplicate ballots with matched signatures.

Oh no, multiple? And you're certain they're all for Biden and not Trump like all the people that were caught voting for him twice elsewhere because he'd convinced them the election was going to be stolen and so they thought they'd try to counter that?

Well gosh if you're so certain that it's all in Biden's favor then I guess we're just going to have to tell you to suck it up and deal with it because there's no legal mechanism to undo any of this and not one of you is going to do anything else despite all your weekend warrior spec-ops cosplay fantasies.
backintexas2013
AG
Thanks OP for bringing back the Biden supporters. Now the question is will they actually go defend Biden or disappear again.
Sid Farkas
AG
I've seen and heard enough to confirm my feeling that election integrity is lacking and that the left doesn't care
TheEternalPessimist
backintexas2013 said:

Thanks OP for bringing back the Biden supporters. Now the question is will they actually go defend Biden or disappear again.
They can't actually defend this derelict and illegitimate occupier of the Oval office.

37% approval and collapsing fast.

Cassius
RedComyn said:

RedComyn said:

Oh no, multiple? And you're certain they're all for Biden and not Trump like all the people that were caught voting for him twice elsewhere because he'd convinced them the election was going to be stolen and so they thought they'd try to counter that?

Well gosh if you're so certain that it's all in Biden's favor then I guess we're just going to have to tell you to suck it up and deal with it because there's no legal mechanism to undo any of this and not one of you is going to do anything else despite all your weekend warrior spec-ops cosplay fantasies.

At least you're not trying to play the odds game, like Malibu. Same first, middle, last, birth year AND signatures match on the ballots.
TexAgs91
AG

Note the Verified & Approved stamp behind the arrow to the signature block. I'm sure you would pass these ballots as legitimate, right?
Fight! Fight! Fight!
TheEternalPessimist
Sid Farkas said:

I've seen and heard enough to confirm my feeling that election integrity is lacking and that the left doesn't care
As long as they 'win' .... you hear claims that the election is the most 'free and fair' ever.

But when Trump won in 2016..... IT WAS RUSSIA! Then hoax story after story. These people want you to blindly trust their 'system' and never question them.

I am supposed to trust a party that thinks its perfectly acceptable to MUDER a human being up to the point of vaginal birth? They have NO moral compass and if they are willing to commit such evil against an innocent child, there is nothing that would stop them from lying, cheating, stealing, and any sort of grotesque sin against you.
TheEternalPessimist
TexAgs91 said:

Note the Verified & Approved stamp behind the arrow to the signature block. I'm sure you would pass these ballots as legitimate, right?
I am sick to my stomach.

Our electoral system is COMPLETELY compromised.

The same people that want you to produce your vaccine papers to go to the grocery store don't believe you should have to produce your id to vote. Screw these people.
CondensedFogAggie
At this point, if all these fake election fraud clickbait scams discourage republicans from voting, hey, be my guest!

Completely self inflicted wound, republicans can't win without blatant gerrymandering or screaming election fraud.
RoadkillBBQ
RedComyn said:

RedComyn said:

NOONE whether a Republican or Democrat should be ok with election fraud.
It's sad that you appear to be.
TheEternalPessimist
RedComyn said:

RedComyn said:

Because the history of massive voter fraud is a GOP penchant right?

Fool.
HTownAg98
TexAgs91 said:

This is what it looks like in color before it is scanned. It's very possible their scanning didn't scan the whole block, just an outline. And their scan isn't in color.
MasonStorm
Anyone with a brain knows elections should be transparent and verifiable. The Democratic response is all the evidence you need.
TheEternalPessimist
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

At this point, if all these fake election fraud clickbait scams discourage republicans from voting, hey, be my guest!

Completely self inflicted wound, republicans can't win without blatant gerrymandering or screaming election fraud.
For 100 years the Democrats gerrymandered the hell out of Texas, and your ilk clapped.

GOP has been drawing the districts in Texas since 2002. After another 81 years, we can talk about fair districts. Because we know if Dems drew the maps, they would do the same damn thing. Look at Maryland's gerrymander for example.... which far far worse than Texas.

We will KEEP voting while also challenging fraud in the system. Nice try troll.
barbacoa taco
AG
MasonStorm said:

Anyone with a brain knows elections should be transparent and verifiable. The Democratic response is all the evidence you need.
Well the audit was completed and it showed Biden won by an even bigger margin, but okay.
American Hardwood
AG
If that's the case, wouldn't it be more consistent. Why only on some envelopes?

Edit: envelopes not ballots

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.