Maricopa County Audit -- See Staff Note in OP

29,743 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
PatriotAg02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's starting…..
captkirk
AG
The report seems to say something different than was reported by the media:

Agz_2003
AG
and this audit is only for ONE county....
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
captkirk said:

So Eric was wrong even on that front and the damage control media was dead ass wrong?

I am shocked on both accounts. How can this be?
fooz
captkirk said:

Thread backfire. Eject! Eject!
Ag In Ok
AG
This should be in Greenwald or Taibbis realm for reporting.
PatriotAg02
AG
But but the media is a beacon of truth!
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Malibu2 said:

If you have 23 people in a room, the probability that two of them share the same birthday is 50%. It's a weird statistic but the math checks out. I don't have a common first or last name but there are at least 20 of me in the US, and three of us have the same birth year. If you're Jose Rodriguez or Jane Smith the chances of a doppelganger I'm sure go up significantly. 10,000 voters out of 3.2MM means 3.1 out of every 1,000 voters share a name and birth year with another voter. Does that match with vital records or not?

Ziggy
AG
Interesting read from 2005. It's analysis of a claim of voter fraud in New Jersey, based on voters with same first name, middle initial, and last name. (Edit) Also discusses same name and birthday.

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/Analysis%20of%20the%209-15-05%20Voter%20Fraud%20Report.pdf
Hammerly High Dive Crips

CHANGE MY MIND.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
BigRobSA
I worked in PHX, for awhile, a a couple times, last year and earlier this year.

Anyone that actually believes Biden won there, with zero visible support against MASSIVE visible support for Trump shouldn't be taken seriously. And I'm as far from a Trump Supporter as you can get without TDS.

Laughable that people think Biden won there. Hysterically so.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Fat Black Swan
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
would this include "so called" cyber ninjas?

not sure what we are considering name calling and what we aren't considering name calling. But your OP seemed sus in the name calling department...

Oh, does he have a math problem for you!
eric76
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

captkirk said:

So Eric was wrong even on that front and the damage control media was dead ass wrong?

I am shocked on both accounts. How can this be?
So the so-called audit report does not show that Trump did not get most of the votes?

Let's hear what the Maricopa election officials (who I think are nearly all Republicans) have to say about the concerns. We've already seen that the so-called auditors were misinterpreting data because they didn't understand the data.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Eric is one of the most lost posters on this site.

This thread is a great example. He came in here with his big boy pants on strutting ready to stick his bird chest out, pat himself on the back and give an "I told you so" to all the reasonable people who asked "wtf was that" about our last circus of an election.

Dude didn't read the fine print and now has gotten taken for a ride by the msm and has egg on his face again. It's interesting that these gripping headlines are design around capturing the attention of low IQ individuals, and there goes Eric running off at a sprinter's pace to Texags. Picturing it is so damn funny and pathetic at the same time.

Eric, I need you to focus and don't forget to breathe.
You need to leave the echo chamber and take a look at reality.
CMs, are you watching? Or are you not interested anymore?

eric76
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

This thread is a great example. He came in here with his big boy pants on strutting ready to stick his bird chest out, pat himself on the back and give an "I told you so" to all the reasonable people who asked "wtf was that" about our last circus of an election.

Dude didn't read the fine print and now has gotten taken for a ride by the msm and has egg on his face again. It's interesting that these gripping headlines are design around capturing the attention of low IQ individuals, and there goes Eric running off at a sprinter's pace to Texags. Picturing it is so damn funny and pathetic at the same time.

It should not be surprising that a heavily biased group will try to spin the results to fit their biases even if the results are contrary to their beliefs.
Deputy Travis Junior
I don't understand why people take these election investigations so seriously when Trump himself put Lin Woods and release the kraken in charge of his.
RoadkillBBQ
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
Especially the people that refer to anyone voting (R) as being in the "Trump cult"

Those are the worse.
Trump and his fans resemble a cult to such an extent that it is difficult not to think of them as a cult.

With Trump, it is most certainly a personality cult.
So what should Biden and his fans be termed?
eric76
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

Especially the people that refer to anyone voting (R) as being in the "Trump cult"

Those are the worse.
Trump and his fans resemble a cult to such an extent that it is difficult not to think of them as a cult.

Biden has fans?
txagbear
BigRobSA said:

Anyone that actually believes Biden won there, with zero visible support against MASSIVE visible support for Trump shouldn't be taken seriously. And I'm as far from a Trump Supporter as you can get without TDS.

bs you are a trumper and it is obvious
BluHorseShu
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

F16 has gone so full tilt crazy, anyone who doesn't toe the crazy conspiracy line is a CM. Honestly most threads read like the Q's of past. Most just drive by to take a quick peek at the dropping of baskets
Funky Winkerbean
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

F16 has gone so full tilt crazy, anyone who doesn't toe the crazy conspiracy line is a CM. Honestly most threads read like the Q's of past. Most just drive by to take a quick peek at the dropping of baskets
Argue the evidence (figures being presented) and let's see how you reached your conclusions.
texagbeliever
BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Well feel free to never post here. We won't miss you!
fooz
Watching the audit results, this is just one slide. Duplicates alone larger than the margin of victory.

TheEternalPessimist
RedComyn said:

Trump is a sore loser with a fragile ego who can't accept that he was rejected, and you're all huffing the same stuff. I really just don't understand what any of you see in him.
I see someone who is willing to FIGHT the establishment and who did not seek to use his power to put us under the thumb of the state.

Gigem314
AG
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

Those are the worse.

Says the person who whines to other posters about refusing to discuss facts and instead resorting to name calling, insults, and snide remarks to make their points.

You proved my point perfectly.
Ag In Ok
AG
Eric - this looks like an audit to me.
Gigem314
AG
captkirk said:

Most secure election EVER
Hammerly High Dive Crips
txagbear said:

BigRobSA said:

bs you are a trumper and it is obvious
LOL, you know NOTHING about BigRob. He has ALWAYS been fervently anti-Trump. Always.
TheEternalPessimist
RoadkillBBQ said:

eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

Those are the worse.

The Bolshevik Army
Retired FBI Agent

Maricopa claims duplicates were not counted. Do they think we are stupid?
mazag08
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Argue the evidence (figures being presented) and let's see how you reached your conclusions.
What was that sound?

Oh.. just the sound of him vanishing yet again after disparaging the entire board.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
mazag08 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

What was that sound?

Oh.. just the sound of him vanishing yet again after disparaging the entire board.
They/them is a "him"? Crazy how so many male democrats come across as histrionic women.
mazag08
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

mazag08 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

What was that sound?

It's a "him"? Crazy how so many male democrats come across as unstable histrionic women.
Might be a her. I don't know nor do I care.
Ag In Ok
AG
Not sure how that addresses duplicates. Good answer if the question is about blanks for signatures, but i fail to see how this answers the duplicates question other than a tag line.
Malibu
I just did a been verified search for Jose Luis Rodriguez in Arizona. There are multiple unique Jose Luis Rodriguez's that share the same birth year and live in different cities. That was just 1 attempt to find a common name Are there 10,000 such cases, I don't know, but if someone has a names database to check that would be interesting to compare to this claim.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.