Maricopa County Audit -- See Staff Note in OP

29,737 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Eso si, Que es
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
would this include "so called" cyber ninjas?

not sure what we are considering name calling and what we aren't considering name calling. But your OP seemed sus in the name calling department...
captkirk
AG
Cassius
captkirk said:

That quite natural /libs
Rockdoc
AG
Cassius said:

captkirk said:

That quite natural /libs

Now are you quoting CLASSICAL libs? We're gonna have to give you a math test!
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

Would you like a math problem to see how good at math you are? The problem I'm thinking of came from a test for talented high school students.
To be blunt, enough on this site have seen your posting to know you are not the polymath you purport, thus it would be the definition of an exercise in futility.

In your first post you were outed regurgitating a fake story as fact and threw in your own, derogatory shot at the audit. To nobody's surprise, you followed up with a post completely void of self-awareness in which you call out this exact type of name-calling.....all within the first few posts of the first page.

So, no, I would not like a math problem from you to see how good at math I am. How about you let the critical thinking adults review the actual report/data and then review and discuss?
whatthehey78
AG
eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
*** We were clear that personal attacks are out of bounds. Be more respectful when you return -- Staff ***
eric76
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

eric76 said:

would this include "so called" cyber ninjas?

not sure what we are considering name calling and what we aren't considering name calling. But your OP seemed sus in the name calling department...
I referred to the so-called audit. It would probably be more appropriate to call it a fishing expedition rather than an audit.

I don't believe that I have ever said "so called cyber ninjas".
We fixed the keg
AG
Quote:

LoL not this **** again.
aggiehawg
AG
Live feed.

fooz
captkirk said:

wellthereitis.gif
Malibu
If you have 23 people in a room, the probability that two of them share the same birthday is 50%. It's a weird statistic but the math checks out. I don't have a common first or last name but there are at least 20 of me in the US, and three of us have the same birth year. If you're Jose Rodriguez or Jane Smith the chances of a doppelganger I'm sure go up significantly. 10,000 voters out of 3.2MM means 3.1 out of every 1,000 voters share a name and birth year with another voter. Does that match with vital records or not?
richardag
eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts
  • What facts, you're basing this accusation on a news report from a biased reporter
and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
You are slinging mud based on no facts.

The report may or may not show fraud, why not wait to read it before spiking the football short of the goal line.

It is ironic you are swinging for fence while still in the batters box.

edit spelling
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Eric is one of the most lost posters on this site.

This thread is a great example. He came in here with his big boy pants on strutting ready to stick his bird chest out, pat himself on the back and give an "I told you so" to all the reasonable people who asked "wtf was that" about our last circus of an election.

Dude didn't read the fine print and now has gotten taken for a ride by the msm and has egg on his face again. It's interesting that these gripping headlines are design around capturing the attention of low IQ individuals, and there goes Eric running off at a sprinter's pace to Texags. Picturing it is so damn funny and pathetic at the same time.

Eric, I need you to focus and don't forget to breathe.
richardag
eric76 said:

will25u said:

Yeah, supposedly that is only the hand recount of the ballots.

BUT. The way the dominion system works, is if the is an adjudicated ballot, then a NEW ballot is printed with the ballot corrected. So a recount of actual ballots would come out generally correct.

But without some way to verify the new ballot from the spoiled ballot, how do we know that the adjudicated ballot was correct?

Also that doesn't take into account ballots that were faked, or mishandled, etc.
That is what the so-called auditors were looking for and they were apparently unable to uncover the activities as you describe.

Nice spin, though.
Again let's wait for the report or do you not care for accuracy?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Malibu2 said:

If you have 23 people in a room, the probability that two of them share the same birthday is 50%. It's a weird statistic but the math checks out. I don't have a common first or last name but there are at least 20 of me in the US, and three of us have the same birth year. If you're Jose Rodriguez or Jane Smith the chances of a doppelganger I'm sure go up significantly. 10,000 voters out of 3.2MM means 3.1 out of every 1,000 voters share a name and birth year with another voter. Does that match with vital records or not?

Show the math if it checks out.
captkirk
AG
Malibu2 said:

First middle and last name? Yeah, I'm sure that checks out
eric76
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

This thread is a great example. He came in here with his big boy pants on strutting ready to stick his bird chest out, pat himself on the back and give an "I told you so" to all the reasonable people who asked "wtf was that" about our last circus of an election.

Dude didn't read the fine print and now has gotten taken for a ride by the msm and has egg on his face again. It's interesting that these gripping headlines are design around capturing the attention of low IQ individuals, and there goes Eric running off at a sprinter's pace to Texags. Picturing it is so damn funny and pathetic at the same time.

You need to leave the echo chamber and take a look at reality.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Malibu2 said:

Show the math if it checks out.
Here's a chance for the math guy.
Ag In Ok
AG
Eric's original response to my question about numbes was vanished. I am responding to this:

Fraud is not acceptable.

The point here is not to excuse what fraud occurred but that there was nothing even close to enough fraud to change the election.

Trump lost. Unfortunately, Biden won.

So any amount of fraud is unacceptable. But not worth testing if it superficially appears it would-not impact the outcome?
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
captkirk said:

Malibu2 said:

First middle and last name? Yeah, I'm sure that checks out
At a family reunion of twins and triplets.
richardag
eric76 said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

eric76 said:

....except for the Democrat establishment and your sychophants Antifa friends who constantly scream 'racist' and 'fascist' and 'Nazi' at us.

Get a mirror dude.

Democrats and their main stream media apologists/allies are the true enemy of the people.
Those aren't my friends at all.

Trump's more rabid supporters are more similar to the BLM and Antifa than they realize. Both are radicals who want to tear things down and rebuild them to fit their ideal image.

Exactly how many President Trump supporters burned down large portions of cities?
Malibu
1 - [(364 / 365) x (363 / 365) x ... (343 / 365)] = 50.7%
Cassius
Malibu2 said:

First, middle, last and birthday in same state...

No. It's complete bull*****
FriscoKid
AG
I still think some major stuff is going to drop. I don't think this is a slam dunk for the left.
We fixed the keg
AG
will25u
Cassius said:

Malibu2 said:

Same county.
Malibu
Birth year.

First Name, Last Name, Birth Year there are going to be duplicates, and 10,000 / 3.2MM doesn't strike me as astronomically slim odds. Throw middle names in there and the probability should go down dramatically and should be taken as odd. I would want further testing done to see how common this is, and I would also want to confirm that voters must supply a middle name, and that all of the 10,000 voters are inclusive of people that added a middle name.
Rockdoc
AG
will25u said:

Cassius said:

Malibu2 said:

Same county.

Of course it's BS
Malibu
No, they're comparing all voters across the state and saying 10,000 of them had identical first, middle, last, and birthdays. I'm saying that we have large population datasets that should be able to confirm whether or not this is unusual. Relying on our own intuition that this doesn't add up is a bad idea, especially considering that humans aren't great at statistics, such as the 23 people 50% probability at least 2 share a birthday.
captkirk
AG
The Debt
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Malibu2 said:

1 - [(364 / 365) x (363 / 365) x ... (343 / 365)] = 50.7%
Doesn't account for birth year.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
eric76 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You need to leave the echo chamber and take a look at reality.
Reality is the election was stolen.

Sorry that hurts your narrative. You are wrong and there is ample undeniable proof of it now. Your crawfishing from the original statement in your OP is evident that you know this and don't want it to be true.

Stop it. It's just embarrassing for you and aggravating for everyone else.
captkirk
AG

Cassius
Yes, in the same county which is makes it even more unlikely. But some were in different counties. But still, in the same state?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.