Maricopa County Audit -- See Staff Note in OP

29,699 Views | 362 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
eric76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It is being reported that leaked drafts of the "so-called audit" report to be released today will report that Trump not only failed to win Maricopa County, but that Biden beat Trump by a wider margin than the official vote count.

While I have never believed the claims that the election was stolen, I would accept the county official's vote totals over the amateur Cyber Ninja vote totals.

*** Staff note for all: Vigorous debate is one thing. Personal attacks are another. Keep the discussion respectful -- Staff ***
The Debt
eric76 said:

I would accept the county official's vote
Thats why no one calls you a critical thinker.
nortex97
AG
Or takes him seriously.
gbaby23
AG
eric76
AG
It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
will25u
Yeah, supposedly that is only the hand recount of the ballots.

BUT. The way the dominion system works, is if the is an adjudicated ballot, then a NEW ballot is printed with the ballot corrected. So a recount of actual ballots would come out generally correct.

But without some way to verify the new ballot from the spoiled ballot, how do we know that the adjudicated ballot was correct?

Also that doesn't take into account ballots that were faked, or mishandled, etc.
Pookers
AG
EVERYBODY TAKE NOTE, ERIC WILL ONLY ACCEPT THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE HE IS PROVIDED.
Gigem314
AG
eric76 said:

It is impossible to take anyone seriously who refuses to discuss the facts and instead resorts to name calling, insults, and snide comments to make their points. If that is the extent of their intellectual capacity, then they have none.
Especially the people that refer to anyone voting (R) as being in the "Trump cult"

Those are the worst.
eric76
AG
will25u said:

BUT. The way the dominion system works, is if the is an adjudicated ballot, then a NEW ballot is printed with the ballot corrected. So a recount of actual ballots would come out generally correct.

But without some way to verify the new ballot from the spoiled ballot, how do we know that the adjudicated ballot was correct?

Also that doesn't take into account ballots that were faked, or mishandled, etc.
That is what the so-called auditors were looking for and they were apparently unable to uncover the activities as you describe.

Nice spin, though.
captkirk
AG
Gobbling up the fake news and spin as always

How about we wait for the official report instead of relying on accounts leaked to the media
Fenrir
eric76 said:

What facts are you wanting to discuss? Please link the report.
texagbeliever
eric76 said:

Reputation matters. There are countless issues you have argued for pages and pages and been proven wrong. From trayvon martin case to Russia gate.
damiond
23K votes with no ballots
jja79
AG
I spend some time in the area. What I saw reported was that they just counted ballots, not verify the authenticity of the ballots. It was a sham.
The Debt
eric76 said:

"So-called" seems to be your go to insult to belittle those you disagree with. Take the plank out of your own eye before you start whining like a eunuch.
TheEternalPessimist
eric76 said:

....except for the Democrat establishment and your sychophants Antifa friends who constantly scream 'racist' and 'fascist' and 'Nazi' at us.

Get a mirror dude.

Democrats and their main stream media apologists/allies are the true enemy of the people.
captkirk
AG
jja79 said:

I spend some time in the area. What I saw reported was that they just counted ballots, not verify the authenticity of the ballots. It was a sham.
That is not what occurred
FriscoKid
AG

That's a lot of people with the same exact name (first and last) and same exact birthday.

EDIT: Sorry, it's only the birth year. OK. That might be possible.
We fixed the keg
AG
eric76 said:

you don't say.
Quote:

"so-called audit" report

will25u
eric76 said:

will25u said:

That is what the so-called auditors were looking for and they were apparently unable to uncover the activities as you describe.

Nice spin, though.
eric76
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

eric76 said:

....except for the Democrat establishment and your sychophants Antifa friends who constantly scream 'racist' and 'fascist' and 'Nazi' at us.

Get a mirror dude.

Democrats and their main stream media apologists/allies are the true enemy of the people.
Those aren't my friends at all.

Trump's more rabid supporters are more similar to the BLM and Antifa than they realize. Both are radicals who want to tear things down and rebuild them to fit their ideal image.
cevans_40
AG
eric76 said:

What facts? You hand counted the ballots?

Sorry but you don't know a dang thing and neither does anyone else.
Pookers
AG
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

Especially the people that refer to anyone voting (R) as being in the "Trump cult"

Those are the worse.
Trump and his fans resemble a cult to such an extent that it is difficult not to think of them as a cult.

With Trump, it is most certainly a personality cult.
jja79
AG
Then what occurred? I was there until a week ago and that's how it sounded to me. Could well be wrong of course.
cevans_40
AG
eric76 said:

eric76 said:

Get a mirror dude.

Trump's more rabid supporters are more similar to the BLM and Antifa than they realize. Both are radicals who want to tear things down and rebuild them to fit their ideal image.

Tear things down to reflect what is stated in the Constitution? Oh the horror.
will25u
eric76 said:

eric76 said:

Get a mirror dude.

Wrong... We want people who break laws to be ACCOUNTABLE.

I have said this MANY MANY times. I don't care if they have an I, R or D next to their name. If they broke the law, they need to face the consequences.

Our politicians, most if not all are corrupt. There needs to be an accounting and people held accountable for their actions.
Cassius
Ok, now that we have the evidence that proves the election was fraudulent , what about recalling the Senator?
Deplorable
eric76 said:

It is being reported that leaked drafts of the "so-called audit" report to be released today will report that Trump not only failed to win Maricopa County, but that Biden beat Trump by a wider margin than the official vote count.

While I have never believed the claims that the election was stolen, I would accept the county official's vote totals over the amateur Cyber Ninja vote totals.

You seriously need to take a minute to self reflect here. There's a reason people are jacking with you.

This was leaked so that certain people would diligently spread misinformation. Think about that.
Enviroag02
AG
There is so much spin on both sides of this. Eric is ignoring the fact that an illegal ballot is still considered a ballot for the hand recount. It's not until the forensic review of ballots do we address the actual valid ballot count. The fact the hand recount matches the official county number means nothing. Then we have those who are talking about the 10,000 voters with the same names and birthdays. It is not the same birthday..it's the same birth year. Granted, it is still very questionable that there would be that many with the same first, middle, last and birth year.
Pookers
AG
cevans_40 said:

eric76 said:

eric76 said:

Get a mirror dude.

Tear things down to reflect what is stated in the Constitution? Oh the horror.
Eric has had his brain programmed to vote for the status quo establishment. The same establishment who are now destroying this country full speed ahead. The same establishment who has been dicking the US taxpayer over for decades.
nortex97
AG
eric76 said:

Exactly. Wait, are you referencing someone other than yourself?
rab79
AG
another cm already started this thread...
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Ag In Ok
AG
How many fraudulent votes should be considered acceptable in an election? The outcome i am looking for is accuracy and trust isn't he system, whoever wins be damned, i want to know if the system works.

10,000?
20,000?
Percent of the margin of victory? Let's get sciencey, what's the number?
eric76
AG
will25u said:

eric76 said:

eric76 said:

Get a mirror dude.

Wrong... We want people who break laws to be ACCOUNTABLE.

I have said this MANY MANY times. I don't care if they have an I, R or D next to their name. If they broke the law, they need to face the consequences.

Our politicians, most if not all are corrupt. There needs to be an accounting and people held accountable for their actions.
By all means, prosecute them for breaking the law.

My point is that Radicals are not Conservatives no matter whether they are on left or the right. They are like little children who throw a tantrum when something doesn't go their way. We have to be in this for the long haul and not expect to get everything handed to us on a silver platter.
VegasAg86
AG
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

Those are the worse.
Trump and his fans resemble a cult to such an extent that it is difficult not to think of them as a cult.

With Trump, it is most certainly a personality cult.
The Never Trump cult will never understand why people support him, so they have to attribute it to a cult of personality.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.