Woman tazed and handcuffed at high school football game...for no mask

22,128 Views | 343 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Average Guy
IndividualFreedom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My guess is that the bald purple shirt whitey is the Karen of the situation. He pointed out the hardened mask violator to the life hating security personal because ISD Karen has a boner to use his power and control.

I'd like to know if the offer to leave the stadium was made.
TxTarpon

Quote:

"Back the blue" isn't a suicide pact, ffs. You can still "back the blue" and find this guy's actions dumb.
Check the sarcasm meter.

I am waiting for someone to post to you: "We get it bro, you hate cops."
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
P.U.T.U
AG
The family was more than 20 feet away from anyone, a lot further than the CDC says is safe. Either a Karen told on her or it is a hungry power security guard. The fact that someone felt the need to approach her shows the lack of common sense of the situation. That is like arresting someone that takes their mask off at their car with someone standing outside of their car two spots over.
riverrataggie
AG
She gonna get paid.
Spyderman
AG
Simply comply by what the ISD has asked you to do? Officer should have never been in a position to make a decision such as this. Not all that different from when an officer asks you to do anything.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
e=mc2
AG
aginlakeway said:

e=mc2 said:

Hope she dies the school district and the PD.
WTF
I corrected it. Should have been "sues."

SirLurksALot
Slicer97 said:

SirLurksALot said:

HollywoodBQ said:

How is this guy a cop if it takes him 90+ seconds plus a taser to handcuff a 16 year old girl?
Imagine if he were chasing a real criminal.

She was adult not a child.

If you require the use of a taser to subdue a skinny-ass white girl, maybe being a cop is beyond your physical capability. Not excusing her actions, but damn dude, spend a little more time in the gym and lay off the biscuits and gravy a little bit.

I don't disagree. Most departments require more of a violent resistance before a Tazer can be used.

However, it can be pretty easy for a weaker individual to avoid being handcuffed. All she has to do is keep her hands far enough apart where as the officer has to force her into position and then force the arms together. Handcuffing a non-complaint subject alone is tougher than it looks.
Post removed:
by user
itsyourboypookie
The outrage about this use of force Is funny.

She should of just complied.
Philip J Fry
AG
This is a case where I think self defense from a police officer must be allowed.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Philip J Fry said:

This is a case where I think self defense from a police officer must be allowed.
Nah, not really.

And yet the use of force was still incredibly dumb. The arrest was dumb. The mask rule was dumb. The resisting lady was dumb.

It was a veritable cornucopia of dumb.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
nu awlins ag said:

JJxvi said:

I for one would like to thank that brave, brave officer for risking almost certain death by infection by getting that close and initiating physical contact to an unmasked potential disease carrier. Thank you for keeping us safe!
The Rona bros asked for people to wear them in public and shame people for not doing so etc. So this woman decides NOT to obey the law and fights with the cop? Seriously? Just comply. She got was she deserved. I wore one to 2 of my sons games already, I usually pull down, but if there are Karen's or rona boys around I'll cover my mouth with it. It's still stupid to FORCE people to wear them.

What Law?
titan
S

Stop putting the officers in a make-break decision mode. Make a loud (not screaming, but clear) announcement what is happening, make it clear enough you know filming is picking it up, and then comply.

Now the rest of the citizens need to do the 21st C equivalent of pitchfork and torches march to their City Council or governor's office wherever this occurs.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
FriscoKid
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Self Defense? You you still believe the virus was going to kill him???
XpressAg09
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Philip J Fry said:

Nah, not really.

And yet the use of force was still incredibly dumb. The arrest was dumb. The mask rule was dumb. The resisting lady was dumb.

It was a veritable cornucopia of dumb.
Counter point: he was incorrectly wearing his mask and was within 6 feet of her while breathing heavily.

I'm told that's equivalent to 5,000 Hiroshima's, but with the Ronas in lieu of nuclear radiation.
MassAggie97
AG
Across the board, it makes no sense to "make a stand" against law enforcement or security personnel when they are just trying to enforce the rules. That's true if you're a black guy with a record in Kenosha, or a white girl attending a football game in Ohio. Not surprised forum 16 fails to see any irony here.
titan
S
MassAggie97 said:

Across the board, it makes no sense to "make a stand" against law enforcement or security personnel when they are just trying to enforce the rules. That's true if you're a black guy with a record in Kenosha, or a white girl attending a football game in Ohio. Not surprised forum 16 fails to see any irony here.
You have this one right. They need to comply.

The citizens of the city involved can then forcefully take the matter up with the policy setters.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
JFABNRGR
AG
"Evil is powerless if the Good are unafraid".

I would encourage all to watch the Jim Caviezel video below multiple times. I believe it accurately reflects whats going on in this hard to see event and everything around us. I am typically 100% back the blue and for compliance first and sort it out later, but what would I have done if this was my daughter being accosted for bs? I don't know maybe that's why I don't have much of any interest to attend sporting events or even partake in activities that require this mask nonsense stuff. I do however know that in witness I would have come to their defense, maybe not physically but first by removing my own mask (it wouldn't have been on anyway) and then trying to reason with both the officer and the girl on how ridiculous all of it is.

“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
MassAggie97
AG

Quote:

What Law?
Worth noting that, while it isn't a "law" to wear a mask, any property owner/proprietor can enact rules that apply when you are on their property. If you don't follow the rules, they are within their rights to ask you to leave. If you don't leave you're trespassing. Let's not act like this lady was "in the right". I can see where you can get to the fact that being tasered over a mask is stupid, because it is, but as noted above let's not pretend that this person didn't contribute at all to her own bad outcome.
titan
S
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

What Law?
Worth noting that, while it isn't a "law" to wear a mask, any property owner/proprietor can enact rules that apply when you are on their property. If you don't follow the rules, they are within their rights to ask you to leave. If you don't leave you're trespassing. Let's not act like this lady was "in the right". I can see where you can get to the fact that being tasered over a mask is stupid, because it is, but as noted above let's not pretend that this person didn't contribute at all to her own bad outcome.
That's true again. And for this reason: that is the property owner/propreitor's presumed right, and here's the deal: you can't be sure if there isn't a law you have broken if the one with the right to expel you is insisting otherwise. Unless you are some kind of legal eagle, you should comply or leave.
FrioAg 00:
FriscoKid
AG
titan said:

MassAggie97 said:

The citizens of the city involved can then forcefully take the matter up with the policy setters.

Titan you don't get it. The people making the orders don't care right now. You think that Abbott is listening? More displays of resistance like this can force them to examine what they are doing, but they don't give a damn about the phone calls, science, e-mails, or letters. They really don't.
TxTarpon

Quote:

Oh no, noted.
/sarcsam
It is just white privilege.
The black dude with a record needs some quality police time when he tries to steal a car of his victim.

Our white women watching their children playing football are just minding their own business at a government school/facility and need to be left alone.

Was this mom charged with felony revisiting?
Did she receive a trespass warning?
It would really suck to have a felony and a trespass warning on a property you kid goes to and you are forced to pay property taxes on.(Texas model).
/end sarcasm
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

titan
S
FriscoKid said:

titan said:

MassAggie97 said:

Titan you don't get it. The people making the orders don't care right now. You think that Abbott is listening? More displays of resistance like this can force them to exams what they are doing, but they don't give a damn about the phone calls, science, e-mails, or letters. They really don't.
Actually didn't recommend any of those--- I said a D.C. Mall style mob.

It still is incorrect to triangulate the officers attempting enforcement into the equation --that's exactly what all the `arrest resistors' are doing. It leads to escalation when it forces the officer to either enforce the law, or flee, with consequences to the enforcement as well.

FrioAg 00:
MassAggie97
AG
Quote:

what would I have done if this was my daughter being accosted for bs
I'm not sure you're asking yourself all the right questions. If your daughter was asked by security personnel or police to do something, I'm hoping you would punish her for doing the opposite, even if you don't necessarily agree with masks. When you walk past a sign that says "you must wear a mask", and then get asked to leave because of the policy, and then ignore security personnel, and then start yelling, it's on you when bad things happen.

I agree that it would upset me if this were my daughter, but I'd be just as mad at her for acting like an idiot when the situation could've been more peaceably resolved. I hope both of my kids are smart enough to know that there's a time to make a stand, and that time is almost never when the police are asking you to comply.
TxTarpon

Quote:

See also Police Protection Act libby.

-BarronVonAwesome

Post removed:
by user
Philip J Fry
AG
FriscoKid said:

Philip J Fry said:

Self Defense? You you still believe the virus was going to kill him???

I have no idea what you're trying to get at. However, if I were her husband or son, I would have a hard time not knocking out the ever loving piss out of that cop for handling my mom that way.
FriscoKid
AG
I don't think they would care about a giant march either. I really don't.
Warbledwrassler
GTF outta here with that *****
titan
S

Quote:

When you walk past a sign that says "you must wear a mask", and then get asked to leave because of the policy, and then ignore security personnel, and then start yelling, it's on you when bad things happen.

I agree that it would upset me if this were my daughter, but I'd be just as mad at her for acting like an idiot when the situation could've been more peaceably resolved. I hope both of my kids are smart enough to know that there's a time to make a stand, and that time is almost never when the police are asking you to comply.

With key exceptions that it is easy to think of, this above is basically the case. Almost never does it make sense to conduct the resistance with the armed officer. Some infractions and rights rate it, but not the right to ignore a posted policy (if it was).
FrioAg 00:
nu awlins ag
AG
Rule not law, my bad.
Buck Turgidson
By comparison, we went to our boys first football game last week and the bleachers were full of families with no masks. Both teams prayed together on the field after the game, and we were led in a prayer at the beginning before the national anthem (for which everybody stood respectfully). No cursing parents, no fights in the parking lot and no twerking cheerleaders. The difference is that both teams were from private Christian schools.
MassAggie97
AG
No matter where you come down on masks as an issue of personal freedom, you've got to hand it to the cheerleaders in this video for continuing their cheers through the entire incident. That was solid.
titan
S
FriscoKid said:

I don't think they would care about a giant march either. I really don't.
Maybe not. But if they are willing to ignore that, it needs the next step, and it also means that this, is incorrect:

Quote:

More displays of resistance like this can force them to examine what they are doing
After all, if they will ignore a giant march, a lower level fracas won't work. You are dealing with a bigger problem. See?
FrioAg 00:
TRADUCTOR
Quote:

what would I have done

Can't really say for sure, but I know that reason would not be a factor.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.