Woman tazed and handcuffed at high school football game...for no mask

22,119 Views | 343 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Average Guy
30wedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't know why they don't just go ahead and wear brown shirts.
Ag87H2O
AG
1. Family group, socially distanced, outdoors should not need to wear masks
2. Welcome to Democrat America
3. This will make a great campaign commercial for Trump
4. Cop needs to eat less donuts
Ag for Life
AG
normaleagle05 said:

That's the guy that I'm told absolutely will not be going door to door to collect our guns.
That fat mf'er won't last one street before he has a massive heart attack.
astros4545
AG
Paul Blart just had the highlight of his career
Boo Weekley
ValleyRatAg said:

If I was her father or husband not (I can't tell how old she is) I'd be in jail right now for assaulting a police officer. This **** is out of hand. Over a ****ing mask. When she's with her family, spaced separated out from everyone. **** that guy.

When leftists are able to riot and harm and destroy any time they want, mask or not.
beerad12man
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

If she had just simply worn mask she would not have been in this situation. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
So what happens if these things never go away? We just need to comply with masks the rest of our lives?

Just playing devil's advocate here. She obviously should have listened when the cop came over, but damn. She was more than 10 feet away from anyone not in her family. Even the CDC says this is unnecessary.

We've lost it collectively as a society.
IndividualFreedom

https://www.mariettatimes.com/news/2020/09/woman-tased-arrested-after-refusing-to-wear-mask-at-game/

Is that his service pistol or security taser? If dude is a police officer, he should be embarrassed as hell for treating a young woman like that as he watches cities burn from non-mask wearing thugs. Really, an officer of the law has nothing better to do than pick on little girls for a sorry mask??? Professional embarrassment.

If fatty is a contracted security guard and that is merely a taser........ well that does not end the same.

Edit for this: Does anyone else notice that the 95% chance enemy of this nation is not wearing his mask correctly in that image?
Prexys Moon
AG
just try that bull**** at our small town Texas HS game last week. Probably 85% people living life normally and not wearing masks.
DX2011
AG
FriscoKid said:

DX2011 said:

I mean, let's be honest, she got tased for resisting arrest, as we regularly say, "fight it in court and sue later if necessary."

I think it's absolutely absurd to do anything based on a mask when outside and spaced out, but if the rule is to kick her out, she refused to go and then starts fighting with the cop? She brought it on herself.

Now, if she had stood up, and this was a video of her walking out *****ing about the mask issue, I'd be behind her.

I strongly support civil disobedience over these masks. Compliance is why we are where we are. Same thing that the Dallas salon owner did. If you don't push back then they take more of your God given liberties and they are taking a crapload of them the past 6 months.

This isn't at all like the Dallas salon owner, if it was I would have supported her. The salon owner said I am not going to comply, I'm going to make very public statements about it, but when enforcement showed up she physically complied with orders and went to court.

Again, I support her sitting in the stand without the mask. I WOULD have supported her telling the officer to **** off, but once he went to throw her out, I WOULD have supported her standing up, telling everyone why she was being removed, while physically complying (leaving), while not putting a mask on.

Instead she fought and both sides look ridiculous. If she had done the former, a lot of people in the stands hopefully would have joined the mask removal making it impossible to enforce.
SirLurksALot
Dr. Teeth said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So this woman decides NOT to obey the law.
The law? As in passed by the legislature and signed by the governor?
Exactly. ORDERS are not LAWS.

Trespassing is a law and is probably what she was being arrested for.
Cassius
IndividualFreedom said:

https://www.mariettatimes.com/news/2020/09/woman-tased-arrested-after-refusing-to-wear-mask-at-game/

Is that his service pistol or security taser? If dude is a police officer, he should be embarrassed as hell for treating a young woman like that as he watches cities burn from non-mask wearing thugs. Really, an officer of the law has nothing better to do than pick on little girls for a sorry mask??? Professional embarrassment.

If fatty is a contracted security guard and that is merely a taser........ well that does not end the same.

The problem is not the officer, it's the people who voted in the numbskulls, and the numbskulls themselves making these dictates, like Abbott. I voted for the dummy, and I cant stand that SOB now.
FriscoKid
AG
The cop's nose isn't covered. Legally he should be tazed too. He's shedding millions of viral particles out of his nose and he doesn't care about his neighbors life.
Ag4coal
flogmat said:

I'm very confused. Obviously a ridiculous show of "force." But tensions escalate when people resist. Just follow freaking instructions!!!

I hate the masks too, but this is another example of things escalating because it appears that the offender was being difficult.
Yep. I hate the effing mask rule, but once he is engaged with you, he either forces you to comply, or let's all rules go out the window. Basic rules of parenting/policing/governing/etc. You enforce the rules, or you have no rules at all.

All this stupid girl had to do was comply with a stupid rule, and fight it at a later date.
FriscoKid
AG
I'm glad she did it. It shines a bigger light on the problem.
DX2011
AG
astros4545 said:

Decay said:

Yeah there's more than one thing happening here.

Freaking out and causing a scene is a problem, regardless of reason. If you're in the right then you lose your moral ground. If you're in the wrong, you're just doubling down.

Civil disobedience means civil consequences. Don't become the things you hate.
Rosa Parks causing a scene was a problem

If she had played it like Rosa Parks, this would been a powerful when for those wanting freedom. If she had sat down and said "you will have to arrest me", and then NOT FOUGHT, 90% of that crowd probably would have been squarely on her side.

Instead we are debating semantics of who is right. She threw away some of the moral high ground which was unnecessary and ineffective.
DX2011
AG
FriscoKid said:

The cop's nose isn't covered. Legally he should be tazed too. He's shedding millions of viral particles out of his nose and he doesn't care about his neighbors life.

No if he was corrected, refused and then asked to leave and refused (assuming this happened on her part), then was being detained and resisted, THEN he might get tased.
HollywoodBQ
AG
How is this guy a cop if it takes him 90+ seconds plus a taser to handcuff a 16 year old girl?
Imagine if he were chasing a real criminal.
TRADUCTOR
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So this woman decides NOT to obey the law.
The law? As in passed by the legislature and signed by the governor?

...and handcuffs not required to issue a ticket for a penalty of a fine. Security guard tazing and can't even issue the ticket to enforce emergency 'order'. Karen and mall cop making an illegal 'no mask' citizen arrest.

Do not think a mall cop or Karen has the right to disarm an LTC holder in Texas. The right to bear arms is natural law.

SirLurksALot
HollywoodBQ said:

How is this guy a cop if it takes him 90+ seconds plus a taser to handcuff a 16 year old girl?

She is an adult, not a 16 year old.
30wedge
Maybe he hates white people?
Slicer97
AG
SirLurksALot said:

HollywoodBQ said:

She was adult not a child.

If you require the use of a taser to subdue a skinny-ass white girl, maybe being a cop is beyond your physical capability. Not excusing her actions, but damn dude, spend a little more time in the gym and lay off the biscuits and gravy a little bit.
milner79
dBoy99 said:

Now, imagine if she was black....
... and the security personnel was white ...
One Louder
AG
FriscoKid said:

This mask thing is absolutely ridiculous and there is zero scientific evidence that they are even effective against viruses like COVID or the flu. This needs to stop.

But muh droplets....
aggiehawg
AG
He also appeared to have her in a chokehold at one point but quickly released it.
AgLaw02
AG
Sigh. You don't get tased for not wearing a mask. You get tased for resisting arrest. Here's how it plays out practically 100% of the time. Someone informs the mask-less patron that masks are required. If mask-less patron declines to comply, they are asked to leave. If they don't leave, they are ordered to leave. If they refuse then they can be removed. If they physically resist they can get tased.
nu awlins ag
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

nu awlins ag said:

JJxvi said:

I for one would like to thank that brave, brave officer for risking almost certain death by infection by getting that close and initiating physical contact to an unmasked potential disease carrier. Thank you for keeping us safe!
The Rona bros asked for people to wear them in public and shame people for not doing so etc. So this woman decides NOT to obey the law and fights with the cop? Seriously? Just comply. She got was she deserved. I wore one to 2 of my sons games already, I usually pull down, but if there are Karen's or rona boys around I'll cover my mouth with it. It's still stupid illegal to FORCE people to wear them.
FIFY. Edicts from power drunk governors are not legitimate laws. No state legislature debated or voted on this crap.

True, but if you HAVE to wear one to get into the stadium, then WEAR one. I have to in order to go into the stadium to see my boys play football, Do I want to? Not only hell no, but **** no. I hate wearing masks more than anyone, but until a group can stand up and shout it down, then if I want to see my kids I have no choice. I agree, there is no more logic and common sense. The liberals have just about taken over complete control and shove everything in your face. I hope this crap makes people think about what is taking place and really get out and vote this year and speak up about this type of crap.
JJxvi
AG
The problem is not that he tased her for resisting arrest, thats just adds to the everyday ridiculousness of the situation. The problem is arresting people over masks to begin with, which leads to this.
agAngeldad
IndividualFreedom said:

Were the cheerleaders arrested ?
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
I started this thread, and I agree the woman should not have resisted arrest.

But it is still incredibly dumb. Let her sit and watch the game with her family. She wasn't hurting anyone.

Or write her a ticket.

Or just keep talking to her until she leaves. Escalation to arrest was a bad idea.
TxTarpon

Law and order.
See also last week in South Dakota:

Cops drag anti-masker out of South Dakota school board meeting

Stop fighting the police and your butt will not get tazed!!
How is that hard libbies?
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
TxTarpon
That reminds me of this one from Georgetown, Texas I belive.

Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

Fightin TX Aggie
AG
"Back the blue" isn't a suicide pact, ffs. You can still "back the blue" and find this guy's actions dumb.
Dro07
AG
Turn in your guns, get arrested and fight after.
XpressAg09
AG
Cassius said:

Bunk Moreland said:

"If she simply followed the cop's orders she'd have nothing to worry about"

80% of F16 pre-covid

Here's the deal bunk, had this been a white officer and black person, it would still be just as wrong. All over a mask?!

But you know, if that's what the people voted for, then she should have complied.
My concern here is literally zero people voted for a mask mandate. This is a ridiculously slippery slope...
TxTarpon

Quote:

After 90 seconds fat boy was winded and needed to end the struggle.

-BarronVonAwesome

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.