Woman tazed and handcuffed at high school football game...for no mask

20,768 Views | 343 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Average Guy
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nu awlins ag said:

JJxvi said:

I for one would like to thank that brave, brave officer for risking almost certain death by infection by getting that close and initiating physical contact to an unmasked potential disease carrier. Thank you for keeping us safe!
The Rona bros asked for people to wear them in public and shame people for not doing so etc. So this woman decides NOT to obey the law. She got was she deserved. I wore one to 2 of my sons games already, I usually pull down, but if there are Karen's or rona boys around I'll cover my mouth with it. It's still stupid to FORCE people to wear them.

Did the Ohio legislature pass a law about wearing masks or is it a governor's mandate that has no force of penalty behind it?
beerad12man
AG
ValleyRatAg said:

If I was her father or husband not (I can't tell how old she is) I'd be in jail right now for assaulting a police officer. This **** is out of hand. Over a ****ing mask. When she's with her family, spaced separated out from everyone. **** that guy.
You'd be dead, not in jail.
DX2011
AG
I mean, let's be honest, she got tased for resisting arrest, as we regularly say, "fight it in court and sue later if necessary."

I think it's absolutely absurd to do anything based on a mask when outside and spaced out, but if the rule is to kick her out, she refused to go and then starts fighting with the cop? She brought it on herself.

Now, if she had stood up, and this was a video of her walking out *****ing about the mask issue, I'd be behind her.
SirLurksALot
Fake news. That's not why she was tazed.

The_Fox
Bunk Moreland said:

"If she simply followed the cop's orders she'd have nothing to worry about"

80% of F16 pre-covid
That is still the correct answer. Comply on the street, fight in court.
MouthBQ98
AG
The masks are stupid, but she was razed and arrested for RESISTING the officer.
fooz
Get arrested. Sue later. But don't throw a fit and resist.
beerad12man
AG
Either way, we've lost our f***** minds as a society. Logic is out the window. Fear is taking over and making people do some dumb s***.
Rocky Rider
AG
There's a price to pay even for civil disobedience. If most of the people in the stands followed the lady's lead the security would have a real problem to deal with.
dBoy99
AG
flogmat said:

I'm very confused. Obviously a ridiculous show of "force." But tensions escalate when people resist. Just follow freaking instructions!!!

I hate the masks too, but this is another example of things escalating because it appears that the offender was being difficult.
Maybe he should have shot her before it got out of hand...

I am part of the problem.
IndividualFreedom
I am amazed that man sat there to watch that go down. He did not get up until the taser came out.

Can a security officer cuff someone? Can they taser someone to detain them vs. self defense in a heated situation? I think not.

Lawsuit!!!

What is the security company that has that school's contract? That fatty has a 95% chance of being a liberal. His team needs to lose.
beerad12man
AG
Masks outdoors is freaking stupid. I'd argue masks in general are, with minimal to no evidence they help with community spread. But at the very least, outdoors shouldn't be required. Even at a stadium. Yes, even at Kyle Field.

That said, comply and don't resist. That's why she got tased. Just stupidity all the way around, from a government overreach of a rule, to an overzealous cop, to a woman not complying.
dBoy99
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

The masks are stupid, but she was razed and arrested for RESISTING the officer.
Is it a police officer or security guard?

I am part of the problem.
normaleagle05
AG
That's the guy that I'm told absolutely will not be going door to door to collect our guns.
titan
S
FriscoKid said:

This mask thing is absolutely ridiculous and there is zero scientific evidence that they are even effective against viruses like COVID or the flu. This needs to stop.
The only way to stop it is to mob decision and policy makers, not resist the enforcers. The former includes these days papers as well as council members. Media is especially "making" much of the Covid hype policy.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TexAgs91
AG
If this is just over a mask, people should help her.
Bondag
AG
Can we say we hope the security guard gets covid for touching her without gloves?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

So this woman decides NOT to obey the law.
The law? As in passed by the legislature and signed by the governor?
TyHolden
AG
Ohio...,football is as big there as in Texas

Cassius
Bunk Moreland said:

"If she simply followed the cop's orders she'd have nothing to worry about"

80% of F16 pre-covid

Here's the deal bunk, had this been a white officer and black person, it would still be just as wrong. All over a mask?!

But you know, if that's what the people voted for, then she should have complied.
Old Ag 74
AG
Yet you can go to a restaurant, indoors, and take your mask off to eat. The girl should have gotten a bag of popcorn and when told to put a mask on, just said "Hey, I'm eating!".
Decay
AG
Yeah there's more than one thing happening here.

Freaking out and causing a scene is a problem, regardless of reason. If you're in the right then you lose your moral ground. If you're in the wrong, you're just doubling down.

Civil disobedience means civil consequences. Don't become the things you hate.
titan
S

Again the key is to picket policy setters, not defy the enforcers.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
tamc1956ag
S
I thought the action of the police officer was over the top...but like all the other alleged incidents of "police abuse" I find myself wondering why people just don't follow the directive of the police.
ironmanag
AG
Follow instructions. Fight it later.

I can't understand why this is such a hard concept.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
astros4545
AG
Decay said:

Freaking out and causing a scene is a problem, regardless of reason. If you're in the right then you lose your moral ground. If you're in the wrong, you're just doubling down.

Rosa Parks causing a scene was a problem
FriscoKid
AG
DX2011 said:

I mean, let's be honest, she got tased for resisting arrest, as we regularly say, "fight it in court and sue later if necessary."

I think it's absolutely absurd to do anything based on a mask when outside and spaced out, but if the rule is to kick her out, she refused to go and then starts fighting with the cop? She brought it on herself.

Now, if she had stood up, and this was a video of her walking out *****ing about the mask issue, I'd be behind her.

I strongly support civil disobedience over these masks. Compliance is why we are where we are. Same thing that the Dallas salon owner did. If you don't push back then they take more of your God given liberties and they are taking a crapload of them the past 6 months.
HumpitPuryear
AG
nu awlins ag said:

JJxvi said:

I for one would like to thank that brave, brave officer for risking almost certain death by infection by getting that close and initiating physical contact to an unmasked potential disease carrier. Thank you for keeping us safe!
The Rona bros asked for people to wear them in public and shame people for not doing so etc. So this woman decides NOT to obey the law and fights with the cop? Seriously? Just comply. She got was she deserved. I wore one to 2 of my sons games already, I usually pull down, but if there are Karen's or rona boys around I'll cover my mouth with it. It's still stupid illegal to FORCE people to wear them.
FIFY. Edicts from power drunk governors are not legitimate laws. No state legislature debated or voted on this crap.

Gilligan
AG
I'm pretty sure I heard her say "let go of my breast!"

regardless, people need to be smarter and choose their hills.
Dr. Teeth
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

So this woman decides NOT to obey the law.
The law? As in passed by the legislature and signed by the governor?
Exactly. ORDERS are not LAWS.
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
This thug thought she could just thumb her nose at the law. I'm so tired of the anti masker community making these criminals into heros. Do what the cops say - period. Play stupid games....
FJB
AG
She was peacefully protesting.
Who is John Galt?

titan
S
astros4545 said:

Decay said:

Rosa Parks causing a scene was a problem
People need to get out of the past and live the present. There wasn't a trace of the kind of coverage social media provides for making your case later with plenty of witnesses.

Don't double down, comply if they are not asking for something beyond the pale like molesting your spouse.
FrioAg 00:
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
If Alecia Kitts had just simply worn mask, she would not have been in this situation. Because she chose to disobey the law, the police officer arrested her. Then, she exacerbated the situation by trying to resist arrest instead of just cooperating. As a result, the police officer tased her for resisting arrest, not over a mask as many claim. Never try to resist arrest under any circumstance.
titan
S
HumpitPuryear said:

nu awlins ag said:

JJxvi said:

The Rona bros asked for people to wear them in public and shame people for not doing so etc. So this woman decides NOT to obey the law and fights with the cop? Seriously? Just comply. She got was she deserved. I wore one to 2 of my sons games already, I usually pull down, but if there are Karen's or rona boys around I'll cover my mouth with it. It's still stupid illegal to FORCE people to wear them.
FIFY. Edicts from power drunk governors are not legitimate laws. No state legislature debated or voted on this crap.

That's WHO to picket, mob, demonstrate against: City council, editors, and lawmakers. And perhaps the Governor (depending on state).
FrioAg 00:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.