Park West incident video footage

50,211 Views | 324 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
Sgt. Schultz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
in for posterity sake ---- lol
CC00
AG
G Martin 87 said:

An admirable suggestion, that. But...

• According to the standard set by Mond, Infinite, Cheesecake Girl, and their merry band of agitators and Aggie haters, there can be no forgiveness for the things you do. Ever. Canceling is the only appropriate response.
  • Kid has to want help. Instead, he's been gloating about it.
  • I'm not his parent. Lucky for him, actually.
  • Pres. Young said racists were not welcome at A&M and this behavior would not be tolerated. We're just holding him to his word, since he won't do it himself.

I don't want to rehash any of the Sully debate but when the opportunity arrises to allow for forgiveness and redemption - especially for someone who does not allow it for others - it should be considered.
Set the example instead of "doing what they do".
I realize administration is not setting any example at the moment.

I don't know his parental situation - could be part of the problem - hence the need for educators to step in.

Very few people who need help know it. His attitude per tweets is poor to say the least. Shows that no action by administration is no help either. Nothing learned.

What I'm really saying is we should be holding administration to the highest standard, not hoping they play these political games.
Mookie
AG
Forgiveness follows remorse.
redcrayon
AG
Young disparaged A&M for a liar. They both need to apologize and leave.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Me too.
scd88
AG
I was willing to forgive if he came forward and admitted what he did was wrong. He hasn't come close to any semblance of remorse.

I'm not naive, though. Nothing will happen to him because he is black.
hdrydor
AG
Hey, hey, ho, ho, Young and Martin have got to go. Hey, hey, ho, ho.....
G Martin 87
AG
Quote:

I realize administration is not setting any example at the moment.
Au contraire, that's exactly the problem. Administration has most certainly set an example by not addressing behavior that they first condemned. This was proven to be a hoax designed to cause more racism and division. The standard Young has set is that there will be no consequences for false accusations and racially motivated smear tactics. Make no mistake, inaction is the example.
88planoAg
AG
Bondag said:

I sent the link to this thread to young and sharp. No comment other than the following.

Acts of racism are irreconcilable with the values we uphold here at Texas A&M University," said Young. "Those who promote hate, discrimination and disrespect are not welcomed at this institution. We are tired of bigoted members of our community marring the experiences of students of color. For those found responsible of racial or ethnic harassment, we can and will enforce appropriate sanctions under our code of student conduct, which allows us to pursue action against stalking, harassment and related retaliation that violate a person's civil rights.
Am I reading this wrong? Doesn't it seem that this response is calling the investigation and exposure of this hoax 'harassment and related retaliation''? In which case idk why the quote of the response has 52 stars.
TChaney
88planoAg said:

Bondag said:

I sent the link to this thread to young and sharp. No comment other than the following.

Acts of racism are irreconcilable with the values we uphold here at Texas A&M University," said Young. "Those who promote hate, discrimination and disrespect are not welcomed at this institution. We are tired of bigoted members of our community marring the experiences of students of color. For those found responsible of racial or ethnic harassment, we can and will enforce appropriate sanctions under our code of student conduct, which allows us to pursue action against stalking, harassment and related retaliation that violate a person's civil rights.
Am I reading this wrong? Doesn't it seem that this response is calling the investigation and exposure of this hoax 'harassment and related retaliation''?
Nope.

President Jung has warned us in the past if we do not stop exposing corruption he will come after us.

He has done it before. It's not poor wording it's another warning.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3123794/replies/56924614
EclipseAg
AG
Old Sarge said:

I bet those don't even have the long green shag carpet, drainage issues, and roaches (pets really) like we had back over on Harvey Ave. back in the 80s.

Ha! Yes, the kids at Park West are certainly oppressed in their $700+ a month private rooms with three resort-style pools, three workout centers, onsite coffee shop and convenience store, rooftop lounge, jogging trail, game lounges, hot tubs, grilling stations and fire pit.
Tanya 93
I am not letting Benny live there
Area51Ag
AG
An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.

He lied in an attempt to bring dishonor to Texas A&M. That is a crystal clear violation of our Honor Code and he should be dismissed from our school.
WC87
AG
What a moron.

Aggie Network has a long memory, folks. Good luck with that lol.
monarch
S
Stuff like this causes racial issues...
Decay
AG
Anyone want to try image stabilizing here? It's obvious that low quality helps the hoaxer as it gives them plausible deniability but there's plenty of evidence there. Can we at least reduce my headache trying to watch them?
No Longer Subsribed
AG
Hoaxer is a poor characterization. He's a lying sack of human excrement. And he does more harm to his "cause" than his little mind realizes. Nobody except an anarchist and a wokemeister like Young can take claims of racism seriously when evidence show that most are damn fabrications. He should be expelled. It's not that Young doesn't have the guts to do so - it's that he is a full adherent to the church of wokeism - it's where he worships.
TChaney
I can't believe this bull***** First defender shows up on Twitter and tries to blame the dog walker.

"law enforcement should talk to both Martin and unknown dog walker. While brief, it is enough time to slip paper in and move on."

Long thread - starts here
lil99chris
AG
....congrats on the mental gymnastics John8_14. Perfect 10.

Rapier108
So the dog walker is randomly carrying around racist notes, hoping to find a black person's car to tag.

Yeah, that is not really a good defense, but probably the best these mental midgets could come up with.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
DallasAg 94
redcrayon
AG
TChaney said:

I can't believe this bull***** First defender shows up on Twitter and tries to blame the dog walker.

"law enforcement should talk to both Martin and unknown dog walker. While brief, it is enough time to slip paper in and move on."

Is this renowned historian, Redpot Brian?
Readzilla
AG
updated OP with a slow mo
TRM
AG
No
fooz
SIAP

Quote:

Isaih Martin Audio Interview w/ Det. Van Dresar at Park West

Skip to 26:00

eta: @Readzilla will you add to OP?
thirdcoast
AG
The only scenario I have ever spent any time at the front
passenger side of my car was when I had to change the right wiper blade. Maybe he was just doing that.
thirdcoast
AG
fooz said:

SIAP

Quote:

Cop: "You got charisma, you are going to be a leader, for ALL people. What is your degree in?"

FAKE Victim: "Poultry science"

Edit "Victim"
Nonregdrummer09
AG
thirdcoast said:

fooz said:

SIAP

Quote:

Cop: "You got charisma, you are going to be a leader, for ALL people. What is your degree in?"

Victim: "Poultry science"

What's wrong with poultry science?
88planoAg
AG
thirdcoast said:

fooz said:

SIAP

Quote:

So he wants to go to vet school, hmm? Sure hope they do holistic reviews....
thirdcoast
AG
Nothing. I took one class on poultry science many years ago, filled with athletes. It was easiest A I ever got. Not bashing the degree, but just listening to the audio of cop praising him as an iconic leader that will do big things, then it all building up to the question about his degree was humorous.....much funnier listening to audio than my quote.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Notes from Martin's interview.

Photo taken by Martin's phone at 12:56

Cop: You're on video putting that on there. Let me explain to you.

Martin's friend Caleb walked by the car before, so if the notes were there, Caleb would have seen them and told him.

Cop: There is no crime here. It is littering at most. Martin is on video carrying the pages out.

If FBI comes out, they will put you on polygraph and really dig into your life.

Cop: I'm here about the why.

I get it. This is a university that has Sully and all his past, and what I would call complaints. . You're an intelligent man. I can see you wanting to raise awareness of that. But this is probably not the way to do that. This is your only time to write the narrative. No one else but you had time or opportunity to place the notes. The only way for you to write the narrative is to do it now. This is your chance to shape the narrative and give your side. I will write it word for word.

You are a leader. You have fantastic charisma. . I don't want "them" destroying what you worked for. I want your story. Your story. What is your story?

Talks again about FBI and how if FBI comes in, even lying to the FBI is a crime. "That is the only thing that's coming next."

I see what's in you. You have the charisma to lead and not follow. People follow you and value your opinion.

Martin seems to be ready to fess up and says, "Is it okay if we don't do this here?" Martin needs to tell his employer that he has to leave to do the interview.

Officer gives him the address to meet up later.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
thirdcoast said:

Nothing. I took one class on it many years ago, filled with athletes. It was easiest A I ever got. Not bashing the degree, but just listening to the audio of cop praising him as an icon then it all building up to the question about his degree was humorous.....much more numerous listening than my quote.

Don't forget Von Miller was poultry science, and he takes that stuff very seriously.
i is smart
AG
TChaney said:

Some people aren't as smart as they'd like to believe. Good thing we got John from Twitter on the case to contradict what seasoned and trained investigators concluded.
RGRAg1/75
AG
thirdcoast said:

fooz said:

SIAP

Quote:

Let's refrain from using "victim" to describe this *******. Ever. Thanks and Gig Em.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Notes from Martin's interview.

Photo taken by Martin's phone at 12:56

Cop: You're on video putting that on there. Let me explain to you.

Martin's friend Caleb walked by the car before, so if the notes were there, Caleb would have seen them and told him.

Cop: There is no crime here. It is littering at most. Martin is on video carrying the pages out.

If FBI comes out, they will put you on polygraph and really dig into your life.

Cop: I'm here about the why.

I get it. This is a university that has Sully and all his past, and what I would call complaints. . You're an intelligent man. I can see you wanting to raise awareness of that. But this is probably not the way to do that. This is your only time to write the narrative. No one else but you had time or opportunity to place the notes. The only way for you to write the narrative is to do it now. This is your chance to shape the narrative and give your side. I will write it word for word.

You are a leader. You have fantastic charisma. . I don't want "them" destroying what you worked for. I want your story. Your story. What is your story?

Talks again about FBI and how if FBI comes in, even lying to the FBI is a crime. "That is the only thing that's coming next."

I see what's in you. You have the charisma to lead and not follow. People follow you and value your opinion.

Martin seems to be ready to fess up and says, "Is it okay if we don't do this here?" Martin needs to tell his employer that he has to leave to do the interview.

Officer gives him the address to meet up later.

Martin was never going to go to the station. The cop was laying it on really thick with that whole you're a leader and people will follow you stuff...he knew he was just trying to trick him into admitting what he had done and just wanted to get out of there

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.