Park West incident video footage

49,994 Views | 324 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
Pantera
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I do hope the kid eventually realizes this wrongdoing and repents. No crime should go unpunished, but also no sin should be unable to be washed away.

That being said: HE IS NOT AN AGGIE!!!
RAB91
Pantera said:

I do hope the kid eventually realizes this wrongdoing and repents. No crime should go unpunished, but also no sin should be unable to be washed away.

That being said: HE IS NOT AN AGGIE!!!
You're exactly right, but I'd be surprised if he ever acknowledged the sin.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Hey OP, did they actually send you a phone recording of a computer screen, or did you do that?

Seems crappy for them not to send the actual file. Seems even weirder if you uploaded phone grabs of you have the actual file.

If you have the actual file, can you post it?
Readzilla
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Hey OP, did they actually send you a phone recording of a computer screen, or did you do that?

Seems crappy for them not to send the actual file. Seems even weirder if you uploaded phone grabs of you have the actual file.

If you have the actual file, can you post it?

Open records sent me a zip file with the videos I have posted inside. I find it weird they sent it to me like that. But it's all I had to work with
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
FriscoKid said:

Ag for Life said:

Hoax confirmed! Was it ever in doubt though? Forum 16 wins again. We're undefeated unlike our football team.

Calling it a hoax was easy, identifying who wrote the note was top shelf stuff.
Yep. The best of all of it.
Trucker 96
There's a chance that's how the cops recorded it. My daughter was victim of a crime earlier this year, and the cop showed us a security cam pic he'd taken with his phone
Ham Slice MRE
wreckncrew
AG
Count me in if there is someone putting together money for a billboard.
30wedge
wreckncrew said:

Count me in if there is someone putting together money for a billboard.
Me too ***

*** Starting to cross over the line of using this site to organize activity. As clarified before, take it elsewhere. Won't debate this on this thread. If you have moderation questions or comments, please send them to Moderator@TexAgs. Posters that don't respect this will be given time off. Thank you -- Staff ***
Pantera
AG
Thanks ... whoever you are ... ...
Zemira
AG
I don't think Brandon is going to let you use Texags or Forum 16.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Honor code violation?
Readzilla
AG
Just wanting to put this whole "he didn't do it" "the police are framing him" BS to bed and hopefully get a real statement from A&M or for the people to admit they were wrong
End Of Message
AG
TexAgs would benefit greatly from the departure of woke culture from our university.

Pantera
AG
Can you just imagine another 2012? I miss the good ol' days lol.
End Of Message
AG
Yes

ETA: response was in reply to a deleted post
TempleAg97
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Can we push these videos to national media like we did when the initial police report came out? Emails aren't going to create change at A&M. We need public awareness of this issue and heat put on Young and Sharp. They can ignore emails and hope that donations from ill informed Aggies continue rolling in.
End Of Message
AG
TempleAg97 said:

txaggie_08 said:

Can we push these videos to national media like we did when the initial police report came out? Emails aren't going to create change at A&M. We need public awareness of this issue and heat put on Young and Sharp. They can ignore emails and hope that donations from ill informed Aggies continue rolling in.

Tanya 93
In before the delete
agsalaska
AG
So are they going to kick his ass out of school or is he going to be allowed to get the same degree that I have???
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
jrrhouston98
AG
agsalaska said:

So are they going to kick his ass out of school or is he going to be allowed to get the same degree that I have???
This ******* needs to be kicked to the curb tomorrow. No questions asked if the roles were reversed. He needs to go now.
HoustonAg2106
AG
These hoaxes will continue to go unpunished because some people think it's okay to lie about a crime as long as it is bringing attention to their cause
RGRAg1/75
AG
Aggieland Proud said:

Michael Young has got to go. I am doing my part by writing letters to the Association of Former Students, A&M, Foundation and the BOR. not wasting my time with John Sharp. He's become as much a part of the hoax as Young.

If you don't mind, can you post (Or PM) BoR emails so I don't have to go looking. Sent to all others. Thx.

Write people. Let them know how you feel about this matter.
wasntme
tylercsbn9 said:

So when will young expel the culprit? Any second now right?
two more weeks
GT_Aggie2015
AG
RGRAg1/75 said:

Aggieland Proud said:

Michael Young has got to go. I am doing my part by writing letters to the Association of Former Students, A&M, Foundation and the BOR. not wasting my time with John Sharp. He's become as much a part of the hoax as Young.

If you don't mind, can you post (Or PM) BoR emails so I don't have to go looking. Sent to all others. Thx.

Write people. Let them know how you feel about this matter.
Let em rip, fellas!

pgarner79@aggienetwork.com (CEO of the Association)
chancellor@tamus.edu (Sharp's TAMU email)
john@johnsharp.com (Sharp's private email where he's FOIA-free)
PresidentYoung@tamu.edu (his EA reads these and not him)
texasampresident@gmail.com (private where he's FOIA-free)
MKYoung@tamu.edu (likely doesn't read it or his EA reads it)
aTmAg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

aTmAg said:

Can somebody explain the cheesecake reference for those of us that didn't hang out in that thread a lot?

A despicable Marxist masquerading as an Aggie (who also sales substandard cheesecakes) possibly aided and abetted Isiah in the race hoax.

Said cheesecake may have also participated in wire fraud.
What did this person do exactly? How did they help and possibly commit wire fraud?
Old Sarge
AG
One thing i am not sure anyone has noted in those videos......

Those are some really horrible looking apartments/dorm rooms/whatever. Scary looking place. So bad they even have security cameras. I bet those don't even have the long green shag carpet, drainage issues, and roaches (pets really) like we had back over on Harvey Ave. back in the 80s. Shag carpet was from the early 70s, but we could afford an apartment that had 15 year old carpet cause "rich" and all. If the place he lives in does not scream oppression, nothing does. I wonder if he has room for a big ol' 19" TV like us Masters of Campus had?
G Martin 87
AG
Silence is violence, Pres. Young.
Counterpoint
AG
Old Sarge said:

One thing i am not sure anyone has noted in those videos......

Those are some really horrible looking apartments/dorm rooms/whatever. Scary looking place. So bad they even have security cameras. I bet those don't even have the long green shag carpet, drainage issues, and roaches (pets really) like we had back over on Harvey Ave. back in the 80s. Shag carpet was from the early 70s, but we could afford an apartment that had 15 year old carpet cause "rich" and all. If the place he lives in does not scream oppression, nothing does. I wonder if he has room for a big ol' 19" TV like us Masters of Campus had?

P-Oaks?
CC00
AG
Have not read all the pages here so forgive me if this has been suggested (and shot down). Since this "hate crime" was only on paper technically - no one was physically assaulted - should we be promoting education from this situation? It is just as infuriating to me as most of you but if you throw a kid like this out, he doesn't become better for the having gone through this - he becomes bitter. He likely becomes a worse version of who he was in the time he was doing this.

If I were Pres Young, I would keep him in school under conditions of counseling and therapy. A&M could do the "most right" thing and turn a likely lost young man into a reasonable productive adult. Or at least try.

Either way, A&M could win the PR moment by trying to be educators instead of being vengeful. Put on display some of these values we hold.

Post is getting long here but what move does the most good? What action potentially makes the world a little better?
That's the one Aggies should do.
TChaney
CC00 said:

Have not read all the pages here so forgive me if this has been suggested (and shot down). Since this "hate crime" was only on paper technically - no one was physically assaulted - should we be promoting education from this situation? It is just as infuriating to me as most of you but if you throw a kid like this out, he doesn't become better for the having gone through this - he becomes bitter. He likely becomes a worse version of who he was in the time he was doing this.

If I were Pres Young, I would keep him in school under conditions of counseling and therapy. A&M could do the "most right" thing and turn a likely lost young man into a reasonable productive adult. Or at least try.

Either way, A&M could win the PR moment by trying to be educators instead of being vengeful. Put on display some of these values we hold.

Post is getting long here but what move does the most good? What action potentially makes the world a little better?
That's the one Aggies should do.
He doesn't want redemption. He wants to shove it in our faces. This tweet might as well read. "I might not have succeeded in my hoax but I'm untouchable and I'm going to get what I want." You can't truly repent without remorse.

G Martin 87
AG
An admirable suggestion, that. But...

• According to the standard set by Mond, Infinite, Cheesecake Girl, and their merry band of agitators and Aggie haters, there can be no forgiveness for the things you do. Ever. Canceling is the only appropriate response.
  • Kid has to want help. Instead, he's been gloating about it.
  • I'm not his parent. Lucky for him, actually.
  • Pres. Young said racists were not welcome at A&M and this behavior would not be tolerated. We're just holding him to his word, since he won't do it himself.
Ag4coal
Disgusting. The whole woke mob needs to gtfo
KW02
AG
Someone FOIA Pres. Young's emails on this. Should be good reading.
TChaney
KW02 said:

Someone FOIA Pres. Young's emails on this. Should be good reading.
I need current confirmation on something I caught a snippet of recently. Either Young or Sharp has strongly suggested moving away from exchange mail at A&M to having employees use Gmail accounts. If this is the case, there are a whole lot of things we are missing with FOIA requests.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.