Park West incident video footage

50,020 Views | 324 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
angus55
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ATMTWS said:

We all need to pool our money we aren't sending to sports or the association and buy a Chronicle ad demanding Young apologize.

I'm in!
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
txaggie_08
AG
And what's the Professors name? Alvard? How do we get him away from the University?
Esteban du Plantier
beanbean
When is one of his POS friends going to come onto this thread and defend him? We know one of them is out there reading this. C'mon you concerned moderates, chime in!
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
ATMTWS said:

We all need to pool our money we aren't sending to sports or the association and buy a Chronicle ad demanding Young apologize.

Or buy a billboard like TexAgs posters did several years ago, was it outside of Waco?
alamoaggie64
AG
??
alamoaggie64
ChemAg15
AG
The consequences of this crime should be on the same scale as a DWI. This should absolutely follow him around for the rest of his life.

Imagine what the consequences would be for someone who actually wrote that note and got caught? Would they get off free? Would that be justice? This guy needs be be taught a lesson and be made an example.
30wedge
Ag87H2O said:

What is really infuriating is that you know Michael Young has seen this video probably weeks ago and yet has remained silent almost a month after the hoax occurred.

Hastily offered a reward, tacitly condemned our University of being racist, but when he found out the truth he lets the implications linger with absolutely no comdemnation for the lying hoax perpetrators.

Instead of apologizing and standing up for our University, he condemns it with his silence. With the release of this video he has lost all credibility to lead Texas A&M. If the BOR doesn't act now to get rid of him, IMO they are complicit as well. They need to grow some balls and fire Young for incompetence by Monday morning.
We have a lot of people in leadership positions that remain silent and do nothing. They are not leaders.
End Of Message
AG
Isiah Martin Race Hoax Letter Windshield Texas A&M University College Station Texas Lawrence Sullivan BLM
The Fife
Emotional Support Statue said:

ATMTWS said:

Or buy a billboard like TexAgs posters did several years ago, was it outside of Waco?
Aggieland Proud
AG
Michael Young has got to go. I am doing my part by writing letters to the Association of Former Students, A&M, Foundation and the BOR. not wasting my time with John Sharp. He's become as much a part of the hoax as Young.
aTmAg
AG
Can somebody explain the cheesecake reference for those of us that didn't hang out in that thread a lot?
30wedge
Aggieland Proud said:

Michael Young has got to go. I am doing my part by writing letters to the Association of Former Students, A&M, Foundation and the BOR. not wasting my time with John Sharp. He's become as much a part of the hoax as Young.
Sharp needs to go along with Young
TexLeoAg
Quick. Someone name the nearest statue we can pull down.
End Of Message
AG
aTmAg said:

Can somebody explain the cheesecake reference for those of us that didn't hang out in that thread a lot?

A despicable Marxist masquerading as an Aggie (who also sales substandard cheesecakes) possibly aided and abetted Isiah in the race hoax.

Said cheesecake may have also participated in wire fraud.
Pantera
AG
Tanya says that store bought crusts are inferior to homemade ones, and CCG uses store made so that's basically all we need to know.
End Of Message
AG
Pantera said:

Tanya says that store bought crusts are inferior to homemade ones, and CCG uses store made so that's basically all we need to know.

I defer to Tanya; she knows her stuff.
Earl_Rudder
AG
Isaih Martin is not and never will be Aggie. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being.
Bucketrunner
I was in for that one. I'll contribute to this one.
Dad
AG
Does the OP get the reward?
Touchless
AG
txaggie_08 said:

Pantera said:

#racismatTAMUfeelslike

Am I doing it right?

#racismatA&Mfeelslike The demand is greater than the supply.
I think the below should be made trending on twitter....I'm not on it though.

#manufacturedracismatTAMUfeelslike
Readzilla
AG
Dad said:

Does the OP get the reward?

I hope so!
Touchless
AG
The Fife said:

ATMTWS said:

I'm in for $20 on this. Actually, make it $25 since he's the 25th President of A&M.

Surely there's a huge billboard near campus it would be easily seen or at a minimum, one that Young would drive by every single day.
End Of Message
AG
Kick a buck
Bondag
AG
Touchless said:

The Fife said:

ATMTWS said:

I'm in for $20 on this. Actually, make it $25 since he's the 25th President of A&M.

Surely there's a huge billboard near campus it would be easily seen or at a minimum, one that Young would drive by every single day.
No billboards in CS. Closest is in Bryan.

Rumor Young is quarantining in SLC
Trucker 96
Bondag said:

Touchless said:

The Fife said:

ATMTWS said:

No billboards in CS. Closest is in Bryan.

Of course he would.
aggiejayrod
AG
Pantera said:

Don't worry, she drizzles the f out of them with random sauces to hide the sad with more sad
End Of Message
AG
What a *****
ProgN
Touchless said:

txaggie_08 said:

Pantera said:

#racismatTAMUfeelslike

Am I doing it right?

#racismatA&Mfeelslike The demand is greater than the supply.
I think the below should be made trending on twitter....I'm not on it though.

#manufacturedracismatTAMUfeelslike
That's perfect and I wish I wasn't perma'd on twitter.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Good. Keep him far, far away.
ProgN
Bondag said:

Sullivan Ross Center?????
Geralt of Rivia
S
Prognightmare said:

Bondag said:

Sullivan Ross Center?????

ROR
Little Rock Ag
AG
ttt
Ag for Life
AG
Hoax confirmed! Was it ever in doubt though? Forum 16 wins again. We're undefeated unlike our football team.
FriscoKid
AG
Ag for Life said:

Hoax confirmed! Was it ever in doubt though? Forum 16 wins again. We're undefeated unlike our football team.

Calling it a hoax was easy, identifying who wrote the note was top shelf stuff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.