Park West incident video footage

50,077 Views | 324 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
YellowPot_97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scumbag. Glad his cheesecake ***** tucked tail and ran out of town.
wbt5845
AG
jrrhouston98
AG
Sad reality is they won't do a damn thing to this cowardly piece of ***** He'll keep on "attending" class And then will graduate, probably with honors.
This isn't even about being an Aggie, this is just a sign of the times and a snapshot of things to come. The jussie smollet BS should've been a clue that nothing would happen. In fact, this ******* will probably be told how brave he is for standing up to the man and attempting to bring to light what so many are afraid to say.
good nuggets
AG
Page 5!!
ProgN
jrrhouston98 said:

Sad reality is they won't do a damn thing to this cowardly piece of ***** He'll keep on "attending" class And then will graduate, probably with honors.
This isn't even about being an Aggie, this is just a sign of the times and a snapshot of things to come. The jussie smollet BS should've been a clue that nothing would happen. In fact, this ******* will probably be told how brave he is for standing up to the man and attempting to bring to light what so many are afraid to say.
Zhe better apply to work for a progressive non-profit because any major corporation will google his ass and I don't see them hiring a liar that would likely end up suing them.
localag88
Will probably get grad school scholly to Haaahvud or Cal-Berkeley

Most hated A&M student (couldn't bring myself to use the word "aggie") since the listeater?
rgag12
AG
localag88 said:

Will probably get grad school scholly to Haaahvud or Cal-Berkeley

Most hated A&M student (couldn't bring myself to use the word "aggie") since the listeater?

At least the listeater wasn't actively trying to destroy our school. She was just a BSC Karen before Karens existed
azul_rain
Texags 1 billion : "AGGIE" woke twitter -4
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Jock 07
AG
FriscoKid said:

Doesn't Young owe us something?

Brutal Puffin
AG
Look it up said:

Prognightmare said:

Redstone said:

BenFiasco14 deserves a lot of credit, as do several others, myself included.

Therefore, YOUNGBUX should go to Ben.

Then, let him divide and MAIL OUR BUX.

GOOD JOB BY US
Don't leave out "Look it Up" he should get some YoungBux too.
I don't expect anything but if it happens it will go towards an open tab at the Chicken for the community to enjoy.
You've got a future in politics.
aggieduke
AG
Expell that racist thug!
Philippians 4:13
atmtws
AG
We all need to pool our money we aren't sending to sports or the association and buy a Chronicle ad demanding Young apologize.
txaggie_08
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Last video pretty much seals the deal. These people disgust me for what they tried to do to our University.

And this is what our illustrious University President placed a bounty for and then failed to condemn when it was proven a hoax.

If Young had any shame he would send in his letter of resignation immediately. He should be embarrassed to show his face around campus.

Well, and the fact that he has gone back to his car for so long even before that but wouldn't have noticed the letters if they were out there by the dog walkers.
Harry Stone
AG
even after watching this i hate michael young more than hoaxer
txaggie_08
AG
Have any of the BCS news stations ran the video yet?

This needs to be publicized. Young and Sharp need to answer. I figured Sharp would like to formally clear the name of the University he should love.
jac4
AG
Correct. Young is worse than them.
BenFiasco14
AG
Jokes aside, there is documented evidence of this individual gloating on Twitter afterward that he'd "still get his degree"

A statement must be made now. Isiah Martin must be expelled from Texas A&M University now.

It's one thing if he made this up. It's an entirely different thing that he lied to the police department and tried to pawn it off on the innocent people we see in these first few videos.

What if those videos didn't exist? Would those random dog walkers we see get their day to talk? Of course not. This is insane. He tried to ruin random people's lives.

He needs to be expelled, NOW
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Muy
AG
At least it started a conversation.
Pantera
AG
#racismatTAMUfeelslike

Am I doing it right?
aggiedata
AG
txaggie_08
AG
Pantera said:

#racismatTAMUfeelslike

Am I doing it right?

#racismatA&Mfeelslike The demand is greater than the supply.
Artorias
AG
Post removed:
by user
chilimuybueno
AG
Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal, or tolerate those who do.

The Aggie Code. Learn it, live it.
FCBlitz
Dude better be suspended at least a semester and required to shine Sully's statue 2xs monthly.
Pantera
AG
He should take his own advice and go home because he indeed DOES NOT BELONG HERE. No racial issue, but Aggies generally aren't for the degradation of any fellow Ags based on race, especially against themselves.

Selfish. Loser. Not an Aggie.
Muy
AG
He should have to kiss Sully's shoes everyday he gets on campus.
Old_Ag_91
AG
I'm going to hold my breath waiting for President young to come out and condemn this........

.......or maybe not?
aTm2004
AG
Hope he is expelled.
EyeBalz
AG
Not only did this kid violate the Aggie Code, he violated the 9th Commandment.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wyoag93
AG
How can they protest for equality when they willingly accept being held to a lower standard?

Seems like people like Mond and Tucker would call this behavior out. But they are cowards.
Pantera
AG
wyoag93 said:

How can they protest for equality when they willingly accept being held to a lower standard?

Seems like people like Mond and Tucker would call this behavior out. But they are cowards.
4stringAg
AG
When you have to fake **** to support your cause, your cause is weak as **** and you have no basis for grievance.
End Of Message
AG
I don't care if this sad sack of **** has ring and a diploma...he is a liar and not an Aggie.

Spread it far and wide, Ags.

This kid straight up lied to make OUR university look racist.
txaggie_08
AG
Can we push these videos to national media like we did when the initial police report came out? Emails aren't going to create change at A&M. We need public awareness of this issue and heat put on Young and Sharp. They can ignore emails and hope that donations from ill informed Aggies continue rolling in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.