Park West incident video footage

49,546 Views | 324 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
2000AgPhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I highly doubt that Mr. Martin will be going to any Vet school.
flakrat
AG
If this @sshat isn't expelled and denied a diploma, then TAMU won't get another dime from me until Young is fired and replaced with someone who actually stands by the core values.
ProgN
Young is gone it just hasn't been broadcast yet.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

Pinky swear?
ProgN
I have it on good authority counselor.
TxTarpon
Please switch to decaf shaker
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
The Brazos Kid
Meanwhile, the wife along with probably most if not all faculty and staff received a little care package from the good president wishing them well on their return to campus and a couple bottles of hand sanitizer and an official cloth mask.
Get Off My Lawn
Prognightmare said:

Readzilla
AG
All staff got it. I'm a student employee that tutors athletes and even I got it. Wipes, sanitizer, and a pretty cool mask I must say
txaggie_08
AG
Yeah, I hear Young's contract isn't being extended, but that means we've still got him for the academic year.

I'd rather see him out now.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Still no response from Young, so I emailed again tonight:

"Dr. Young -- I am still awaiting your response to my prior emails, as I am sure many other former students are regarding this issue. You made the decision to bring this race hoax to the forefront of public discourse. It is not going away and must be adequately addressed by the administration.

I look forward to hearing from you, as well as the University's actions with regard to Mr. Martin."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.