Young's response is the real story here

12,147 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by KPAG
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everyone knew this was most likely a hoax from the beginning and realized the best COA would be to let the facts come out via the investigation before condemning an entire student body. However young couldn't help himself and immediately threw the entire student body under the bus. And then after it was proven to be a hoax this is all he can bring himself to say?
Quote:

On Thursday, President Michael K. Young released the following statement:

"Racism of any kind has no place at Texas A&M. I appreciate the efforts of university police who investigated with professionalism in pursuit of facts. We will continue to take an active stance to review claims of harassment, stalking and/or related retaliation that violates a person's civil rights, wherever it may lead. We will continue to develop a safe and welcoming environment."

Are you ****ing kidding me? You can't even call out someone hellbent on dividing the student body via a fake hate crime?
**** you and get your sanctimonious ass the hell away from my university.
Clown_World
He can't and he won't

His worldview is more important to him than Texas A&M University and that's downright embarrassing.

He's gotta go.
Ag87H2O
AG
No apology for assuming the worst of loyal Aggies and no condemnation of the liars hell-bent on damaging our University.

It's a sad and infuriating statement of failed leadership.
Harry Stone
AG
get rid of that pos
ja86
AG
He's gotta go.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
We already knew young was a worthless pos...

The real story here is the racist hoax artist was caught red handed faking a hate crime & he is now bragging about not facing repercussions on Twitter....

This ****ing scumstain deserves to be kicked out of school....

Wtf happened to the honor code?
“Picture a black girl that joe biden wants to sniff”

-The Debt
cevans_40
AG
Hey hey, Ho Ho
Michael Young has got to go
Johnny2Fan
Fill his email box up, call his office!
policywonk98
AG
The two responses(pre and post investigation) are highly irresponsible and unprofessional in my opinion.

Incredibly bad leadership at a time when our young people need good leadership.

His feet need to be held to the fire on this.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
If you have sympathy for hate crime hoaxers, then the hard truth is you don't think hate crimes are really all that bad.

aggie appraiser
He gone.
Dro07
AG
He gone... he don't care
The TC Jester
Students need to blow this annoying picture up and have an egg throwing fundraiser on campus to race awareness on hoax hate crimes or something

aggiedata
AG
I'd give anything to see Young's face read the police report and see TexAgs political forum mentioned.

HeadGames
AG
The TC Jester said:

Students need to blow this annoying picture up and have an egg throwing fundraiser on campus to race awareness on hoax hate crimes or something

Biggest coward in A&M History. I would love Rudder to beat his ass back to Utah.
The TC Jester
policywonk98 said:

The two responses(pre and post investigation) are highly irresponsible and unprofessional in my opinion.

Incredibly bad leadership at a time when our young people need good leadership.

His feet need to be held to the fire on this.

I'd argue that they are dangerous. And possibly racist (treating blacks/POC differently than everyone else and holding them to a much lower standard of acceptable behavior).
Bird Poo
AG
Don't forget the person who hired him. He's been awfully quiet too.
wreckncrew
AG
Well apparently our voices on Texags dont mean a damn thing to him or anyone else on the BOR even though we are the majority. Who will they listen to since they are not going to listen to us moan on these boards?
88Warrior
PearlJammin said:

No truer words...
Aggieland Proud
AG
I am mad as Hell!

I know exactly how Eddie Chile's felt in the 70's.

And I am not going to stand for it any longer either.
isitjustme
AG
wreckncrew said:

Well apparently our voices on Texags dont mean a damn thing to him or anyone else on the BOR even though we are the majority. Who will they listen to since they are not going to listen to us moan on these boards?
I've been thinking about this fact and why it is so. The answer is that until we all go after Young w/o using our handles but instead our real names, there is no reason to pay attention to this board. It will mean more from actual alums instead of aliases. And I realize doing this with names attached is asking more for some than others. And no, I'm not going to lead on this.
TyHolden
AG
TChaney
Jock 07 said:

Everyone knew this was most likely a hoax from the beginning and realized the best COA would be to let the facts come out via the investigation before condemning an entire student body. However young couldn't help himself and immediately threw the entire student body under the bus. And then after it was proven to be a hoax this is all he can bring himself to say?
Quote:

On Thursday, President Michael K. Young released the following statement:

"Racism of any kind has no place at Texas A&M. I appreciate the efforts of university police who investigated with professionalism in pursuit of facts. We will continue to take an active stance to review claims of harassment, stalking and/or related retaliation that violates a person's civil rights, wherever it may lead. We will continue to develop a safe and welcoming environment."

Are you ****ing kidding me? You can't even call out someone hellbent on dividing the student body via a fake hate crime?
**** you and get your sanctimonious ass the hell away from my university.
Read that statement again.

Guys. this statement is a threat directed at US.

He's saying "yeah you pointed out the hoax so now I'm going to come after you"

**** him.
ord89
AG
PearlJammin said:

Who hired him? Serious question. Sorry for not knowing.
FriscoKid
AG
I'm more impressed that the victim was able to hold onto his subway sandwich while he was having bleach thrown in his face and people yelling "this is MAGA country".

And he was able to slip 3 sheets of paper under his windshield wiper at the same time.
isitjustme
AG
ord89 said:

PearlJammin said:

Sharp
FriscoKid
AG
ord89 said:

PearlJammin said:

Sharp
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

We will continue to develop a safe and welcoming environment.

Unless you call me out on a hoax. Because then I'll utilize every resource necessary to track you down and ruin your life.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wreckncrew
AG
Just tell me when and where.
ord89
AG
Figures. Thanks.
KatyAg88
Who the he** hired Young and why?? We need a true Texan and and true Aggie to be the A&M President. Well, at least someone with integrity and honor would suffice.
Secolobo
AG
PearlJammin said:

We hired the POS to get the AD.
isitjustme
AG
KatyAg88 said:

Who the he** hired Young and why?? We need a true Texan and and true Aggie to be the A&M President. Well, at least someone with integrity and honor would suffice.
Sharp '72 hired Young. I agree with your next 2 sentences.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Run him out on a rail.
bmks270
AG
Young's response is a news worthy story.

Not sure why the other thread was removed.

Is a mod sympathetic to young?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.