Young's response is the real story here

12,376 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by KPAG
shhopkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has John Sharp provided a statement?

atmtws
AG
KatyAg88 said:

Who the he** hired Young and why?? We need a true Texan and and true Aggie to be the A&M President. Well, at least someone with integrity and honor would suffice.

Bowtie is back in town.
bmks270
AG
Speaking of news stories....

"Rut Roh! This page does not exist"
Convincingly
AG
Young married fellow BYU alumna Suzan Stewart and they are the parents of three children. They divorced in 2010.

On June 3, 2011, he married Marti Denkers (Young).[12] Young's relationship with Denkers was the subject of some controversy: Denkers was a student at the University of Utah during the time Young presided over it,[13] and she was formerly married to Steve Denkers, a member of the wealthy Eccles family that has given hundreds of millions of dollars to the University of Utah over the years.[14

I did not know this
Convincingly
AG
After law school, his judicial clerkships, and positions at two law firms, Young joined the State Department where he held three posts during the administration of President George H.W. Bush: Deputy Legal Adviser, Deputy Under Secretary for Economic and Agricultural Affairs, and Ambassador for Trade and Environmental Affairs.[3] Among many other international agreements, Young worked extensively on the treaties related to German unification, as well as the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and Uruguay Round negotiations leading to the World Trade Organization, and the U.N. Conference on Environment and Development[4].

That's a deep state resume, the man represents nothing good in this world
Old Sarge
AG
Young's response confirms he supports fake racism claims, an if found in actual print form is worthy of nothing more than birdcage liner.
astros4545
AG
Secolobo said:

PearlJammin said:

Don't forget the person who hired him. He's been awfully quiet too.
We hired the POS to get the AD.

And the AD to get the Coach

Now let's cut the head off and leave us with Jimbo
dcs12345
AG
I reported Young to https://stophate.tamu.edu/fileareport/

agforlife97
AG
His response is basically a double middle finger to all of us with him saying "zero f$&@s given". Pretty illuminating.
fixer
Young's Wiki page is all sorts of wrong for A&M.

miller0926
AG
TChaney said:

Jock 07 said:

Everyone knew this was most likely a hoax from the beginning and realized the best COA would be to let the facts come out via the investigation before condemning an entire student body. However young couldn't help himself and immediately threw the entire student body under the bus. And then after it was proven to be a hoax this is all he can bring himself to say?
Quote:

On Thursday, President Michael K. Young released the following statement:

"Racism of any kind has no place at Texas A&M. I appreciate the efforts of university police who investigated with professionalism in pursuit of facts. We will continue to take an active stance to review claims of harassment, stalking and/or related retaliation that violates a person's civil rights, wherever it may lead. We will continue to develop a safe and welcoming environment."

Are you ****ing kidding me? You can't even call out someone hellbent on dividing the student body via a fake hate crime?
**** you and get your sanctimonious ass the hell away from my university.
Read that statement again.

Guys. this statement is a threat directed at US.

He's saying "yeah you pointed out the hoax so now I'm going to come after you"

**** him.
MilanoCowboy
AG
Best way to get this guy out of here is for the BMA's to pressure the BOR. No money, no Young. It's beyond time to get them involved. Of course, they may already be involved.....
Milano Cowboy
chase128
AG
He is lying with his last statement "We will continue to develop a safe and welcoming environment.". His administration is not doing anything of the sort.

This hoax sows division and Young is a coward for not condemning it.
AgNav93
AG
The more important question is how did a POS like that become president and how do we prevent it from happening again? I would really like to know how he got here and who's idea it was because I hold them responsible for a lot of this.
Sam and Dean
AG
In my emails I always sign my name and class years. I also include the names and class years of my family members. They feel the same way.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
schmellba99
AG
Young, and pretty much the entire board and most of the administration, needs to get run out of town on a rail. A&M has lost sight of what it was and why it was founded and that is Grade A bull*****
nu awlins ag
AG
Jock 07 said:

Everyone knew this was most likely a hoax from the beginning and realized the best COA would be to let the facts come out via the investigation before condemning an entire student body. However young couldn't help himself and immediately threw the entire student body under the bus. And then after it was proven to be a hoax this is all he can bring himself to say?
Quote:

"Racism of any kind has no place at Texas A&M. I appreciate the efforts of university police who investigated with professionalism in pursuit of facts. We will continue to take an active stance to review claims of harassment, stalking and/or related retaliation that violates a person's civil rights, wherever it may lead. We will continue to develop a safe and welcoming environment."

Are you ****ing kidding me? You can't even call out someone hellbent on dividing the student body via a fake hate crime?
Ok, so what can WE do as former students? Who do I have to call or start calling? This jackass is an embarrassment to the University and I can't believe for one minute the BOR isn't pissed about this? Go hire Bowtie back on an interim basis until you can find a replacement.
isitjustme
AG
Sam and Dean said:

In my emails I always sign my name and class years. I also include the names and class years of my family members. They feel the same way.
And that's a good way to do it. My point was there is no need to pay attention to this board b/c we're mostly all anonymous so what does it matter. Sending emails like you and your family is a good way to approach it b/c it is not anonymous. Keep up the good work.
Cliff Booth
AG
Email sent.

I also invited him to guest host at a Cowards' Convention. He'd be the guest host of course: https://invitethepresident.tamu.edu/?_ga=2.186118954.2012223877.1594397652-2011256823.1594397652
annie88
AG
Jock 07 said:

Quote:

It is absolutely disgusting that they won't call this guy out. And claim it to be the racist hoax that it was. It's disgusting and he should be fired immediately. But we know he won't because he's ****ing buddy sharp liberal ass himself won't do a damn thing. They are so scared of being perceived as racist they won't even call out real racism. **** Young and **** Sharp.
annie88
AG
shhopkins said:

Has John Sharp provided a statement?

Why would he he's just as bad as young. They both should've been fired years ago. They're both disgusting.
Bird Poo
AG
nu awlins ag said:

Jock 07 said:

Quote:

Ok, so what can WE do as former students? Who do I have to call or start calling? This jackass is an embarrassment to the University and I can't believe for one minute the BOR isn't pissed about this? Go hire Bowtie back on an interim basis until you can find a replacement.
A 3rd party investigation into the financial aspect of this entire mess, including the $100M pledge that I don't know who approved (except for Young). Did the BOR approve of that money? That is BIG TIME dollars and I cannot believe the A&M President can just Willy-Nilly blow that kind of cash.

I work hard to pay for my son's education. This is not a game.
fullback44
AG
Young is a globalist who is paid . get rid of his sorry ass already

The guy shouldn't be associated with our university.. bring in someone who cares about the university.. not some paid shill like Young
GettingOld
AG
Email Young and Sharp

They should hear from all of us
TChaney
Direct link to the quote

It was in question where it was released and only source previously known was KBTX article.

It was buried under another tweet
KPAG
AG
YOUNG MUST GO !!!!!
KPAG
AG
YOUNG MUST GO !!!!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.