Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,417,347 Views | 49257 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by VegasAg86
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Safe at Home said:

I missed that. Did they say when? Is it always going to be next month?
Latest was the end of this month but who knows?
drcrinum

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/hillary-clinton-violations-state-department-emails/

Quote:

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

Investigators said there was "no persuasive evidence" of "systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information."

One reason that investigators were unable to assign culpability in the 497 incidents was because of the duration of the investigation. Many of the subjects of the probe, including Clinton and her circle of aides, has left the State Department by the time the investigation began.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
VegasAg86
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Investigators said there was "no persuasive evidence" of "systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information."

Well, other than the fact there were 497 of them.

The law doesn't require deliberate, only gross negligence.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
yeah...i think folks on these threads need to come to the realization that this is all political theater and nothing is going to happen to the bad actors.
We fixed the keg
AG
"Investigators said there was "no persuasive evidence" of "systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information."

What a load of *****

(1) It doesn't have to be deliberate to be against the law.

(2) What actions could be more deliberate than setting up an unsecured, rogue server by witch classified information was passed to people and end points that do not have appropriate security/clearance?
drcrinum
ruddyduck said:

yeah...i think folks on these threads need to come to the realization that this is all political theater and nothing is going to happen to the bad actors.
Nothing is going to happen to Hillary regarding the emails, but any of her underlings still residing in the State Department might be at risk. It could permit a little housekeeping to occur.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
drcrinum said:

ruddyduck said:

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary regarding the emails, but any of her underlings still residing in the State Department might be at risk. It could permit a little housekeeping to occur.

yeah...that's not justice in my book.
whatthehey78
AG
drcrinum said:

ruddyduck said:

Probably true...but what if that forked-tongue, lying b***h jumps into the race?
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
drcrinum
Hillary just said that Russia was grooming Tulsi Gabbard to become a third party candidate. Here's Tulsi' response:

But remember, in general, people are not inclined to vote for a loser.
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

Hillary just said that Russia was grooming Tulsi Gabbard to become a third party candidate. Here's Tulsi' response:

Tulsi is too good looking and smart to be a Democrat, I wonder what happened to her but I do like her laying the wood to the old hag (who probably gets off on it).
FJB
AG
drcrinum said:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/18/hillary-clinton-violations-state-department-emails/

Quote:

State Department investigators probing Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained.

One reason that investigators were unable to assign culpability in the 497 incidents was because of the duration of the investigation. Many of the subjects of the probe, including Clinton and her circle of aides, has left the State Department by the time the investigation began.

Is State the ultimate arbiter of justice?
Wildcat
AG
Like Comey, the defense is that she was simply incompetent, not criminal.

You know, competence is kind of important for the most powerful position in government.
ccatag
AG
Prosperdick said:

drcrinum said:

Tulsi is too good looking and smart to be a Democrat, I wonder what happened to her but I do like her laying the wood to the old hag (who probably gets off on it).

Tulsi lives in blue blue Hawaii. If she lived in Texas she'd probably be a Republican
AgSpirit581
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Not a smidgen.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1184073487901704192.html

A very interesting thread about the alleged whistleblower, the people with whom he associated, & a luncheon that occurred in October 2016. The alleged second whistleblower is also outed, & you'll never guess for whom he currently works. Oh yes...if true, that's why the whistleblowers will never publicly testify or be publicly identified.
houag80
AG
As more and more dribbles out, the more disgusted and angry I become. I don't see anything good on the horizon...it just seems like no one will be charged with anything.
Bird Poo
AG
houag80 said:

As more and more dribbles out, the more disgusted and angry I become. I don't see anything good on the horizon...it just seems like no one will be charged with anything.

Call your congressman?
drcrinum

https://amgreatness.com/2019/10/18/adam-schiffs-impeachment-witness-tampering/

Quote:

Coincidentally (or not), on that very same day, Taylor sent a text to Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

"As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor wrote to Sondland, who seemed surprised by the message. "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions," Sondland replied. "The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind." The $250 million aid package was released two days later.

So, Schiff's lackey suddenly shows up in Ukraine at the end of August to meet with the fill-in American ambassador while his boss is concocting his latest collusion-based impeachment fantasy? What exactly did Eager and Taylor discuss?

Did Eager brief Taylor about the forthcoming "whistleblower" report, which also contained false accusations that Trump "is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election" while expressing alarm about a delay in American financial assistance to Ukraine? After all, there was no reason for Taylor to suggest the aid was tied to giving assistance to a political campaign since nothing of the sort had been reported by the news media. Why did Taylor send that text on the same day that Atkinson tattled to Schiff's committee about a hold-up of the "whistleblower" report?.....

Good read. Schiff obviously exposed (again) plotting with a DOS staffer to set up his whistleblower plot.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Good read. Schiff obviously exposed (again) plotting with a DOS staffer to set up his whistleblower plot.
Why Schiff abruptly reversed course about ever hearing from the so-called whistle blower. I still think Pelosi gave the New York Times permission to knee cap Schiff by publishing that story of his staff's contacts before filing the complaint with the IC IG.

She knew it would come out sooner or later in the public records of Congressional travel. Rip off the bandaid early.
whatthehey78
AG
I guess I am too old, too naive or both...but cannot fathom how these purely political shenanigans can be soooo broad and perverse while it seems absolutely nothing can be done to put an end to them or punish those who initiate them???????

Have they NO SHAME or has the system been soooo gamed (read corrupt) it is now SOP and the public (we) are simply hostages with no recourse? I've concluded the Justice System has become a bastion for the elete/corrupt and for the rest of us is powerless and therefore...useless. It seems our government has chosen to partner with and operate like the mafia...or the mafia is in fact, in control of the government.

Your thoughts appreciated. Hope yours are more optimistic.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aggiehawg
AG
Eight years of Holder and Lynch. Two years of Sessions' feckless leadership. Twelve years of Mueller, four years of Comey. Two years of who knows what Wray is doing?

That's a lot of damage to undo if you think about it.
Proc92
Need mobs of citizens with hot tar and feathers for a select few to get the rest in line.
fasthorse05
Proc92 said:

Need mobs of citizens with hot tar and feathers for a select few to get the rest in line.
I know the congressional offices are getting monster phone calls. Stangely enough, those go both ways, which just amazes me that the Dems would have ANYTHING to ***** about becuase the Dem leaders are the ones who made their own bed. However, the Rep offices are, and have been, getting it from their constituents big time.

However, your comment isn't without merit. The Dems are always pissed about something, being permanently agrieved, and all. But we tend to go about our business until we're pushed too far, which is something the Left has been waiting for. But, maybe we couid get the attention of the wretched RINO's who seem to be driving straight on top of the double yellow stripe in the middle of the road.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

Eight years of Holder and Lynch. Two years of Sessions' feckless leadership. Twelve years of Mueller, four years of Comey. Two years of who knows what Wray is doing?

That's a lot of damage to undo if you think about it.
True! ...and I'm sure your list is not ALL encompassing, but...how or why (?) did these people become so polarized and self righteous that they assume "their's" is the only way to proceed or go forward? Everyone of them seems to think "it is MY way or the highway"..."get aboard or be damned". I'm sure $ and power are at play, but how did they lose any sense of fair play/compromise/compassion for others or a sense of "they, themselves" just might be wrong relative to some issues? Makes one imagine...division/polarization is a rapidly spreading virus. Vaccine? Good luck!
aggiehawg
AG
9/11 really messed up people. We willingly gave up our rights in exchange for security. That created a vacuum and environment rich for overreach and no accountability because the goal of preventing another 9/11 was supreme over all other considerations.

My .02.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

9/11 really messed up people. We willingly gave up our rights in exchange for security. That created a vacuum and environment rich for overreach and no accountability because the goal of preventing another 9/11 was supreme over all other considerations.

My .02.
Good point (as usual) and THANKS for response(s).
drcrinum

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/19/us/politics/durham-review-fbi-witnesses.html

Quote:

The prosecutors, led by John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, have interviewed about two dozen former and current F.B.I. officials, the people said. Two former senior F.B.I. agents are assisting with the review, the people said.
And on Thursday, Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, tied Mr. Durham's investigation to the Ukraine scandal, infuriating people inside the Justice Department. But Mr. Mulvaney's comments also put the spotlight on the fact that Ukraine is one country that Mr. Durham has sought help from. His team has interviewed private Ukrainian citizens, a Justice Department spokeswoman has said without explaining why.
Mr. Durham has yet to interview all the F.B.I. officials who played key roles in opening the Russian investigation in the summer of 2016, the people familiar with the review said. He has not spoken with Peter Strzok, a former top counterintelligence official who opened the inquiry; the former director James B. Comey or his deputy, Andrew G. McCabe; or James A. Baker, then the bureau's general counsel.

Those omissions suggest Mr. Durham may be waiting until he has gathered all the facts before he asks to question the main decision makers in the Russia inquiry.
Mr. Durham has also questioned why Mr. Strzok opened the case on a weekend, again suggesting that the step might have been out of the ordinary. Former officials said that Mr. McCabe had directed Mr. Strzok to travel immediately to London to interview the two Australian diplomats who had learned about the Russians' offer to help the Trump campaign and that he was trying to ensure he took the necessary administrative steps first.

It is not clear how many people Mr. Durham's team has interviewed outside of the F.B.I. His investigators have questioned officials in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence but apparently have yet to interview C.I.A. personnel, people familiar with the review said. Mr. Durham would probably want to speak with Gina Haspel, the agency's director, who ran its London station when the Australians passed along the explosive information about Russia's offer of political dirt.
Mr. Durham's questions seem focused on elements of the conservative attacks on the origins of the Russia inquiry. It is not clear whether he has asked about other parts of the sprawling investigation, which has grown to include more than 2,800 subpoenas, nearly 500 search warrants, 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence and interviews of about 500 witnesses.
The former official said he was reassured by the presence of John C. Eckenrode, one of the former senior F.B.I. agents assisting Mr. Durham. Like Mr. Durham, who investigated C.I.A. torture of detainees overseas, Mr. Eckenrode is also familiar with high-stakes political inquiries.

He is probably best known for working with Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the former United States attorney who in 2003 was appointed to investigate the leak of the identity of an undercover C.I.A. officer, Valerie Plame, to a journalist.

A long detailed article in the NYTs, not the usual biased crap, which contains s few tidbits on new information IMO. Overall it's a good read.
Durham's investigation has obviously become massive, & he has some top people assisting him.
Interesting that Durham has been interviewing Ukrainians.
Durham is the expert on investigating the CIA...but hasn't yet interviewed anyone affiliated with the CIA???
The article confirms that Strzok met with Downer in London that first week in August 2016 immediately following the opening of Crossfire Hurricane, & also a second Aussie which would likely be Erika Thompson who arranged the meeting between Papadopoulos & Downer.
drcrinum

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1068971

Quote:

A review launched by Attorney General William Barr into the origins of the Russia investigation has expanded significantly amid concerns about whether the probe has any legal or factual basis, multiple current and former officials told NBC News.

The prosecutor conducting the review, Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, has expressed his intent to interview a number of current and former intelligence officials involved in examining Russia's effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including former CIA Director John Brennan and former director of national intelligence James Clapper, Brennan told NBC News.

Durham has also requested to talk to CIA analysts involved in the intelligence assessment of Russia's activities, prompting some of them to hire lawyers, according to three former CIA officials familiar with the matter. And there is tension between the CIA and the Justice Department over what classified documents Durham can examine, two people familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department officials have said that Durham has found something significant, and that critics should be careful.

This article implies that Durham is now ready to start interviewing CIA personnel. Sounds like he is on to something. When government employees begin hiring personal attorneys.....

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Mr. Durham has yet to interview all the F.B.I. officials who played key roles in opening the Russian investigation in the summer of 2016, the people familiar with the review said. He has not spoken with Peter Strzok, a former top counterintelligence official who opened the inquiry; the former director James B. Comey or his deputy, Andrew G. McCabe; or James A. Baker, then the bureau's general counsel.

Those omissions suggest Mr. Durham may be waiting until he has gathered all the facts before he asks to question the main decision makers in the Russia inquiry.
Working his way up the food chain. Besides, all of those people have been interviewed or deposed or wrote books already. He knows pretty much what they will say anyway. Be a waste of time at this point.

Is anyone really surprised Durham's inquiries led to some Ukrainians? I'm not saying that Rudy is working closely with Durham at all, in fact I don't think he is. But in preparing Trump's defense to first the Mueller Report and now impeachment, Rudy's inquiries led him to Ukraine, not Russia.

Mueller spent 22 months and tens of millions investigating the 2016 election. In preparing a defense to that, Rudy has been also investigating the 2016 election, well before Barr tapped Durham.

Rudy was a highly skilled investigator and prosecutor. So is Durham. They might point to each other in a certain direction from time to time but Durham is still a prosecutor and Rudy is a defense attorney here. There is still an adversarial nature in their relationship.

That isn't saying they hate each other but that caution in what is or is not shared is always present, as their goals are not necessarily the same.
houag80
AG
I'm ready to see some of these cowards stopped at the airports as they try to flee the country, stripped of their passports, served and arrested. **** them all. Time to step on throats. Brennan is the type that would eat his gun. He talks a lot of ***** but he can't handle it directed at him. Hell, Clapper is begging to squeal on his partners as he has already implicated Obama.
drcrinum

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/10/19/as-cd-media-breaks-corruption-news-on-former-ukrainian-president-petro-poroshenko-a-convoy-of-trucks-empties-his-palace-of-his-property-confidants-arrested-flee/

I don't know anything about this CD Media, but they are linking Ukrainian news media reports. Seems the Ukrainian government prosecutors are going after former major political figures, & this has definite overtones to Burisma & the Bidens. Of course they are just doing Trump's bidding.....
whatthehey78
AG
Hope they can tie John Kerry into Ukraine payoffs. He seems like the type that would sell-out his mother and his offspring to save face and avoid prosecution. The man is a phony, a mental weakling and the definition of a narcissist. Burning him at the stake would be too kind. I'll light the match.
ccatag
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Hope they can tie John Kerry into Ukraine payoffs. He seems like the type that would sell-out his mother and his offspring to save face and avoid prosecution. The man is a phony, a mental weakling and the definition of a narcissist. Burning him at the stake would be too kind. I'll light the match.
Speaking of Kerry, I have been suspicious of him in regards to that Iranian agreement. When Trump pulled the USA out of that agreement a Iranian leader made some threats suggesting pay-offs to western parties (maybe European and maybe more) and exposing that information. You may recall Kerry running around and meeting with Iranians in I believe London. Kerry seemed panicked to me.
The story seemed to tone down and disappear and nothing has ever yet transpired but my suspicion of there being a there there remains.
aggiehawg
AG
Oh you bet that there is a there there.

In an ironic twist, if Kerry was getting kickbacks in Ukraine, that could also wind up exposing his Iranian derived funds, too.

Joe Biden is not out of the woods, not by a long shot. When Durham is talking to Ukrainian private citizens, I'd wager he is looking at Joe's Delaware bestie, car dealer John Hynansky who also has dealerships in Ukraine. (He is of Ukrainian descent.) Hynansky secured a 20 million dollar US government loan to build the dealerships in Ukraine.

There are also rumors that Biden, among others, got a taste of every auto sold in Ukraine for the vig. Extremely likely that some in the State Department in Ukraine did as well.

Official Ukrainian records wouldn't reflect such payments but bookkeeping employees at Winner Auto Group would know. How they got Capone, got the bookeeper.
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/10/19/as-cd-media-breaks-corruption-news-on-former-ukrainian-president-petro-poroshenko-a-convoy-of-trucks-empties-his-palace-of-his-property-confidants-arrested-flee/

I don't know anything about this CD Media, but they are linking Ukrainian news media reports. Seems the Ukrainian government prosecutors are going after former major political figures, & this has definite overtones to Burisma & the Bidens. Of course they are just doing Trump's bidding.....
Draining the Swamp all over the world. Thank you Mr. President
First Page Last Page
Page 935 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.