Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,416,447 Views | 49257 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by VegasAg86
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
drcrinum said:

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/10/19/as-cd-media-breaks-corruption-news-on-former-ukrainian-president-petro-poroshenko-a-convoy-of-trucks-empties-his-palace-of-his-property-confidants-arrested-flee/

I don't know anything about this CD Media, but they are linking Ukrainian news media reports. Seems the Ukrainian government prosecutors are going after former major political figures, & this has definite overtones to Burisma & the Bidens. Of course they are just doing Trump's bidding.....
One of the links in that article:
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/10/18/breaking-burisma-paid-former-ukrainian-president-poroshenko-100mm-to-suppress-hunter-biden-investigation-in-2017-bribed-fbi-agents-ignored-evidence-us-embassy-in-kyiv-neck-deep-in-corruption/

Quote:

In short, multiple intelligence sources have produced evidence which will soon be publicly announced that Burisma, the Ukrainian natural gas company that had Hunter Biden (Vice President Biden's son) on the board getting paid fifty thousand a month, paid the former President of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko $100mm (that's one hundred million) to suppress the Ukrainian prosecutor's office's investigation into money laundering and kick backs to the Biden family, as well as other financial crimes. Then Vice President Joe Biden famously (in his own words) forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden and the Burisma group of companies, threatening to withhold security and financial aid. Sound familiar to the current charges against President Trump? It's called projection.

Our sources allege FBI agents have taken bribes, some up to $5 million. The Embassy of the Untied States in Kyiv was neck deep into this corruption, involving corrupt FBI and CIA, where former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was alleged to be directing a Deep State disinformation operation against then presidential candidate Donald J. Trump, with the aid of the Clinton Campaign and corrupt Ukrainian officials.
ETA: Seems very sensationalistic, take with huge grain of salt.

I also found this on their website:
"The mission at Creative Destruction Media is to be the catalyst for the "process of industrial mutation that incessantly revolutionizes the economic structure from within, incessantly destroying the old one, incessantly creating a new one.".
For some reason this does not inspire my faith in Creative Destruction Media.

We'll see, maybe, if any of this is true.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
MouthBQ98
AG
Very tabloid-ish
TAMU1990
AG
aggiehawg said:

Eight years of Holder and Lynch. Two years of Sessions' feckless leadership. Twelve years of Mueller, four years of Comey. Two years of who knows what Wray is doing?

That's a lot of damage to undo if you think about it.
The first place to start is to remove unions in the federal government.
3 Toed Pete
AG
ccatag said:

whatthehey78 said:

Hope they can tie John Kerry into Ukraine payoffs. He seems like the type that would sell-out his mother and his offspring to save face and avoid prosecution. The man is a phony, a mental weakling and the definition of a narcissist. Burning him at the stake would be too kind. I'll light the match.
Speaking of Kerry, I have been suspicious of him in regards to that Iranian agreement. When Trump pulled the USA out of that agreement a Iranian leader made some threats suggesting pay-offs to western parties (maybe European and maybe more) and exposing that information. You may recall Kerry running around and meeting with Iranians in I believe London. Kerry seemed panicked to me.
The story seemed to tone down and disappear and nothing has ever yet transpired but my suspicion of there being a there there remains.
Agree 100%. Kerry wasn't repeatedly meeting with the Iranians to save their deal because he simply believed it was the right thing to do (and what happened to the suddenly sacred Logan Act?). He was scared the corruption of the previous regime was going to get exposed.
Whens lunch
AG
3 Toed Pete said:

ccatag said:

whatthehey78 said:

Hope they can tie John Kerry into Ukraine payoffs. He seems like the type that would sell-out his mother and his offspring to save face and avoid prosecution. The man is a phony, a mental weakling and the definition of a narcissist. Burning him at the stake would be too kind. I'll light the match.
Speaking of Kerry, I have been suspicious of him in regards to that Iranian agreement. When Trump pulled the USA out of that agreement a Iranian leader made some threats suggesting pay-offs to western parties (maybe European and maybe more) and exposing that information. You may recall Kerry running around and meeting with Iranians in I believe London. Kerry seemed panicked to me.
The story seemed to tone down and disappear and nothing has ever yet transpired but my suspicion of there being a there there remains.
Agree 100%. Kerry wasn't repeatedly meeting with the Iranians to save their deal because he simply believed it was the right thing to do (and what happened to the suddenly sacred Logan Act?). He was scared the corruption of the previous regime was going to get exposed.
Please, Kerry was worried about his cut.
Not when I'm done with it.
drcrinum

nm.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
benchmark
AG
Giulio Occhionero said:

Mifsud's phones had British sims but, if they were gathered from Italian judiciary authorities, then the question looms: why not giving also the Italian ones?
I can't keep up with one phone ... and Mifsud had 3-4?
ProgN
valvemonkey91
AG
Prognightmare said:

Is this interview under oath?
drcrinum
That's the first reference I've seen that Mifsud was connected to Hakluyt. Interesting.

We haven't discussed anything about Hakluyt in a while. Just for reminders:
Downer & Halper are both connected to Hakluyt, as well as Sir Richard Dearlove of UK intel prominence who is a close confident of Steele. Downer arranged for a huge Australian contribution to the Clinton Foundation, & Hakluyt, which has a New York City office in the US, contributed thousands of dollars to Hillary's Campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a relationship between Fusion GPS & Hakluyt.

(I'm back from Southern California. Far too many people live there. Traffic jams galore. $4.30/gal gas. My friends living there call it Mexifornia. I could never reside there.)
Secolobo
AG
Back to Brennan.

Can I go to sleep Looch?
fullback44
AG
drcrinum said:

That's the first reference I've seen that Mifsud was connected to Hakluyt. Interesting.

Downer & Halper are both connected to Hakluyt, as well as Sir Richard Dearlove of UK intel prominence who is a close confident of Steele. Downer arranged for a huge Australian contribution to the Clinton Foundation, & Hakluyt, which has a New York City office in the US, contributed thousands of dollars to Hillary's Campaign. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a relationship between Fusion GPS & Hakluyt.

(I'm back from Southern California. Far too many people live there. Traffic jams galore. $4.30/gal gas. My friends living there call it Mexifornia. I could never reside there.)
Mexifornia... where they will never run out of illegals, tacos, and drug dealers...
will25u
https://www.wsj.com/articles/julian-assange-is-refused-chance-to-delay-extradition-hearing-11571665252

Quote:

ikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was denied the chance to postpone his hearing relating to his extradition battle with the U.S., as he spoke of the difficult conditions of his incarceration at a high-security prison in London.
Can't read the rest. Extradition hearing will proceed on schedule.
FJB
AG
fullback44 said:

drcrinum said:

Mexifornia... where they will never run out of illegals, tacos, and drug dealers...
and their votes.
drcrinum

A short news video on OANN about the alleged whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella. Reviews a number of things we already knew about the WB, but includes several additional items that are new to me:
1) Ciaramella has links to Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk, the latter who was a megadonor to the Clinton Foundation.
2) Because of his links to Schiff staffers, Ciaramella, while working in the White House as a member of the National Security council, may have served as a spy for Schiff.
oysterbayAG
AG
The corruption is so vast, Barr & Durham's investigation is expanding like a Mini-Universe !
texagbeliever
Classic strategy of commit so many crimes it takes too long to figure out every bad thing you have done! Brilliant!
captkirk
AG
Obama is like an effeminate, brown Lex Luther
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
whatthehey78
AG
Secolobo said:

Why worry? FBI/DOJ investigate but apparently NEVER prosecute. Must not be any $ to be made in that realm of the Justice System.
Zemira
AG
Secolobo said:

Why would they worry about a criminal investigation, unless they did something illegal?

Well considering it is the CIA, when are they not doing something illegal these days? I really don't feel as for a bunch of government officials my tax dollars are paying having to face facts when it comes to illegal shenanigans. Considering they have probably spied, lied and manipulated most of the people in their personal and business lives I say they reap what they sow. Now that isn't limited to the CIA but pretty much any government official or LEO, just happens they are getting the spotlight this week.
pacecar02
captkirk said:

Obama is like an effeminate, brown Lex Luther

QFT and lols
benchmark
AG
Washington Examiner said:

There's a lot of unease at the CIA and disquiet about the notion of federal prosecutors going over and rooting in their files," Dilanian said. "Not because they think they did anything wrong, but because these are sources and methods some of the most highly classified documents and secrets in our government. And they are kept to a small set of people for a reason. It's a need-to-know situation. And they're questioning what is the need for John Durham and his prosecutors to go over and talk to them about that in the absence of any allegation of wrongdoing?
The horror .... DOJ asking questions and seeking information without any allegation of wrongdoing.
Secolobo
AG
Kinda like when the FBI "questioned" Flynn...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1186629060404887552.html

Original article:
https://www.pickeringpost.com/howellwoltz/12862/dead-men-dont-need-impeachment-swamp-in-panic-trump-in-danger/

Very disturbing article -- it's fairly long; the threadreader is a shorted version but still long. How much of this article is fact & how much is speculation, I don't know, but it sounds plausible & rather convincing. The (American) author resides in Poland & has Eastern European sources.

(Very brief synopsis) Seems the Russian hoax had been planned for a long time; it was originally devised to be used against McCain, but when it became obvious Obama was going to clobber him, it wasn't deployed. Brennan is the mastermind of this evil CIA/Deep State coup, & its roots go back to 9/11. Ukraine played a major role in the attempted Trump coup & was the hub for DNC/CIA plotting in Eastern Europe, with the epicenter being Burisma. The latter was where Cofer Black, Romney's buddy -- former CIA agent & Counterintelligence Head -- & Brennan cohort, was on the Board of Directors. Under no circumstances can the Deep State permit the evidence to come forth regarding Burisma, & the author believes that the Deep State has reached the point where Trump must be eliminated.
MouthBQ98
AG
There's been documented acknowledgement of NSA database search abuse. There is substantial evidence of manipulation or misleading of the FISA court. We know there were foreign efforts to hack into or illegally access both the RNC and DNC computer systems with success at the DNC. We know the Clinton server matter wasn't properly handled and investigated by DOJ the first time around. We know there were foreign agents that were non-Russians allegedly working as contractors that engaged in activities that may have substantially affected the 2016 election.

There are plenty of things with plenty of existent evidence that are worthy of legitimate investigation. If they turn out to be mostly nothing, then so be it. It's not like there is no suspicious activity or possible criminal activities.

Even as an exercise in reconstructing what happened with the 2 year Mueller investigation with no criminal allegations itself and subsequently found nothing but old or unrelated process crimes, it is justified. Numerous flaws have been identified in the Mueller investigation already that need to be rectified.
K188Ag
AG
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1186629060404887552.html

Original article:
https://www.pickeringpost.com/howellwoltz/12862/dead-men-dont-need-impeachment-swamp-in-panic-trump-in-danger/

Very disturbing article -- it's fairly long; the threadreader is a shorted version but still long. How much of this article is fact & how much is speculation, I don't know, but it sounds plausible & rather convincing. The (American) author resides in Poland & has Eastern European sources.

(Very brief synopsis) Seems the Russian hoax had been planned for a long time; it was originally devised to be used against McCain, but when it became obvious Obama was going to clobber him, it wasn't deployed. Brennan is the mastermind of this evil CIA/Deep State coup, & its roots go back to 9/11. Ukraine played a major role in the attempted Trump coup & was the hub for DNC/CIA plotting in Eastern Europe, with the epicenter being Burisma. The latter was where Cofer Black, Romney's buddy -- former CIA agent & Counterintelligence Head -- & Brennan cohort, was on the Board of Directors. Under no circumstances can the Deep State permit the evidence to come forth regarding Burisma, & the author believes that the Deep State has reached the point where Trump must be eliminated.
Fascinating read. Hard to tell how true it is, but it certainly fills in some blanks for me. I would like to see John Solomon do some digging on Cofer Black. Seems like a lot of the dates mentioned on his moves and relationship to Brennan could be verified.
rikermajor
AG
Thank you for your great work. Your latest post is frightening to say the least. I have always known that there is evil in the world and that people will go to great links to assume power, but the extent to which they have gone is stunning.

I cannot begin to understand the mindset of those so consumed by power that lying, cheating and hurting the American people is acceptable so long as their personal goals are reached. Are we saying that honor was lost decades ago as people like Pelosi continue to ignore any sense of fairness and justice for all ? .

God bless President Trump and those that are doing their best to bring fairness and justice back into the government and to the people.
K188Ag
AG
rikermajor said:

Thank you for your great work. Your latest post is frightening to say the least. I have always known that there is evil in the world and that people will go to great links to assume power, but the extent to which they have gone is stunning.

I cannot begin to understand the mindset of those so consumed by power that lying, cheating and hurting the American people is acceptable so long as their personal goals are reached. Are we saying that honor was lost decades ago as people like Pelosi continue to ignore any sense of fairness and justice for all ? .

God bless President Trump and those that are doing their best to bring fairness and justice back into the government and to the people.
I think you are likely mis-understanding the mindset of the the bad guys involved. I seems to me that they believe that their own mission is so important, that they have to do the horrible things they do (an make millions in the meantime- they deserve it for fighting evil, after all).

Most thieves think that everybody steals, so why should they miss out. It would not surprise me to think they justify their own evil by assuming that Trump is more evil then they are.

This may not be true for the guys at the top, but it is likely true for all the middlemen that support the coup and false accusations against Trump. Probably for the media too.
Cepe
AG
I have no doubt the playbook used against trump has been around a while. They are using it straight up.

Look no further than Schiff's act about the phone call after Trump cut the story off at the knees by releasing the transcript. They are just acting like it never happened and are continuing with their plan.

Also, trump may be in physical danger as well so I hope he's well protected.
aggiehawg
AG
This isn't good.

Rockdoc
AG
Yeah Rush just said he wonders if Grassley thinks Horowitz is a deep stater. This would really suck.
FriscoKid
AG
Rockdoc said:

Yeah Rush just said he wonders if Grassley thinks Horowitz is a deep stater. This would really suck.

I doubt it. He sure wasn't kind to Comey.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
absurd and comical. get comfortable, puppets.
First Page Last Page
Page 936 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.