Rush touring in 2026 with new drummer

56,374 Views | 845 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Big Al 1992
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They played Headlong Flight in SA.

I think I saw The Garden in FW.

Haven't seen The Anarchist in the five shows I've attended.
HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I went back and watched the video I recorded during "Spirit of Radio" in Houston and I didn't realize until then that Loren Gold is going ham on the keyboards during the end of the song.

Since I was sitting up in the 400 sections at the Toyota Center, I was able to see it. When I was on the floor previously, I couldn't see that (obviously it was there).
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Loren's intro to Camera Eye is great and seems to be different every night.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought he played more and did more vocals in Houston than SA.
videoag98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was just behind you in row 5. Amazing show. Geddy sounded better than R40 tour





Big Al 1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's a shirt I had not seen Geddy wear - a young Alex and Neil. The others have been great - ballerina Alex, Astronaut Alex, Nurse Alex, Bear Fighting Alex!
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.