Rush touring in 2026 with new drummer

53,617 Views | 799 Replies | Last: 34 min ago by HollywoodBQ
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Heck yes

Speaking of parking, where do you recommend other than the Toyota Center garage or Discovery Green garage consider how long it can take to get out of there afterwards?

I've done surface lots between Toyota Center and House of Blues but those can be sketchy.

Anybody ever parked at the Embassy Suites by Hearsay?
TP Ag '87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've booked a garage 1-2 blocks away through parkwhiz.com. Think it was $30.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TP Ag '87 said:

I've booked a garage 1-2 blocks away through parkwhiz.com. Think it was $30.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HollywoodBQ said:

Hey man, if you want to call him and offer him my ticket, cool with me. Just let me know if he takes it so I don't stop by Heartbreakers in Dickinson on the way up to Houston to see if any of the dancers are Rush Fans - LOL.

I had 3 different people lined up and none of them can join me tonight for various reasons.


How do I get in touch with you if I can make the connection?
HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

HollywoodBQ said:

Hey man, if you want to call him and offer him my ticket, cool with me. Just let me know if he takes it so I don't stop by Heartbreakers in Dickinson on the way up to Houston to see if any of the dancers are Rush Fans - LOL.

I had 3 different people lined up and none of them can join me tonight for various reasons.


How do I get in touch with you if I can make the connection?

Text me at this word riddle:
EDIT - I think you got it
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll figure it out
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The early Datsun with the 4 in it or the 8?
HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The 280Z didn't come out until the mid-late 70s

By the way, I fed my word problem into Claude and it solved it in about 3 seconds. LOL
TP Ag '87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks. If they've got Astros colors, I'll definitely buy another poster.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Heck yes

Speaking of parking, where do you recommend other than the Toyota Center garage or Discovery Green garage consider how long it can take to get out of there afterwards?

I've done surface lots between Toyota Center and House of Blues but those can be sketchy.

Anybody ever parked at the Embassy Suites by Hearsay?

Im parking at the Toyota Center garage, for one reason. I think its going to rain and I really do not want to park, walk and wait to get in while its raining.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody need two tickets to tonight's show? I woke up at 2am and started puking and continued all morning. I have two in section 121 row 18 that I paid $164.50 for, but I will sell them for $125 each if anybody wants them.
LandArchSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not much of a Stros fan, but that's a good looking shirt
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man. Sorry to hear this but was in that situation for the G3 tour back in the day.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Man. Sorry to hear this but was in that situation for the G3 tour back in the day.

Yeah, I am pretty bummed. Wish I knew what was causing it, but even plain water eventually comes back up right now. Wouldn't be right to stand in a crowd puking on people, not to mention I have zero energy right now.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When they do a residency at The Sphere, it will be time for a guy trip.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txags92 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Man. Sorry to hear this but was in that situation for the G3 tour back in the day.

Yeah, I am pretty bummed. Wish I knew what was causing it, but even plain water eventually comes back up right now. Wouldn't be right to stand in a crowd puking on people, not to mention I have zero energy right now.

Since I am in 121 row 12 I appreciate that.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm in 120 so yeah. Don't want to slip in the concourse.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I'm in 120 so yeah. Don't want to slip in the concourse.

Big Al 1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm still holding out for another price drop in 106-107-108 but if anyone has an extra single - let me know. Heading downtown around 5.
Big Al 1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And that Astro Rush shirt is money.
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are collecting Texas shirts. FW that we got that afternoon before the cancellation, SA and now Houston.
TP Ag '87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably my favorite font they used.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txags92 said:

Anybody need two tickets to tonight's show? I woke up at 2am and started puking and continued all morning. I have two in section 121 row 18 that I paid $164.50 for, but I will sell them for $125 each if anybody wants them.


I had the same thing last Friday for the SA show. No way I was going to miss the show since I had a meet and greet ticket. Chugged 7 Up and Pepto Bismol driving from Houston to SA early afternoon and I was fine.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New World Ag said:

txags92 said:

Anybody need two tickets to tonight's show? I woke up at 2am and started puking and continued all morning. I have two in section 121 row 18 that I paid $164.50 for, but I will sell them for $125 each if anybody wants them.


I had the same thing last Friday for the SA show. No way I was going to miss the show since I had a meet and greet ticket. Chugged 7 Up and Pepto Bismol driving from Houston to SA early afternoon and I was fine.

I have already had 2.5 doses of Pepto/Kaopectate and I am currently trying to keep gatorade over crushed ice from coming back up. I had one small pineapple popsicle, but have had no other food today.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah I puked 5 times when I woke up. Felt immediately better but still a bit queasy....rested up for a few hours before driving. Had no desire to eat anything until the next day. Hopefully you feel good enough to go in the next few hours.
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New World Ag said:

Yeah I puked 5 times when I woke up. Felt immediately better but still a bit queasy....rested up for a few hours before driving. Had no desire to eat anything until the next day. Hopefully you feel good enough to go in the next few hours.

Unfortunately, it is not going to happen. We are in Bastrop, so would have to leave in the next hour or so to get down there through the rain and traffic and find some parking. I just have no energy to even want to stand, much less ride in the car for 5 hours there and back.
HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

I'm still holding out for another price drop in 106-107-108 but if anyone has an extra single - let me know. Heading downtown around 5.

Big Al, I've been trading messages with maroon barchetta who was going to take my extra ticket but that fell through.

So... I've got one extra ticket - Sec 425 Row 1

I'll be at Dirt Bar between 5-6 pm if you want to go with me. I'm also Class of '92.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you the 50-something guy in the black Rush 50-something tour shirt?
HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Are you the 50-something guy in the black Rush 50-something tour shirt?
Hopefully I'll be the only one in the 50 something Los Angeles shirt. But... I did see a couple of others in Fort Worth and San Antonio.

One thing I can say for sure is that I'll be the only 6'3" blond headed Puerto Rican there.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.