*** DC UNIVERSE ***

3,515 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by YouBet
AgfromHOU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also, Titans is cooler than the Justice League. I hope they do a great job with them.
fig96
AG
YouBet said:

This reminds me. I watched all of the Titans seasons on MAX except for the series finale. I let our MAX sub run out forgetting I had literally one episode left to finish the whole thing. Dammit.
I wasn't really feeling this season, kind of forgettable. I don't mind them leaning into horror a bit like they have been but this one got a little overly supernatural.
YouBet
AG
fig96 said:

YouBet said:

This reminds me. I watched all of the Titans seasons on MAX except for the series finale. I let our MAX sub run out forgetting I had literally one episode left to finish the whole thing. Dammit.
I wasn't really feeling this season, kind of forgettable. I don't mind them leaning into horror a bit like they have been but this one got a little overly supernatural.
I didn't really like it all that much either but not completing it bothers me. I'm sure we will end up getting HBO again at some point at which point I'll knock it out.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Seems weird to hire the same guy that just made a movie in the DCEU you're trying to move away from.
TCTTS
AG
It's a balance. On one hand, yeah, Muschietti made a sh*t superhero movie in the DCEU. But on the other hand, that was under completely different leadership, with completely different execs. But he's still a Warner Bros guy through and through, made both It movies for them, along with The Flash, and everyone else there is super familiar/comfortable with him in general. They like him, he's made good movies before, he's more than capable, and I'm assuming they're assuming he can do so again, this time with Gunn & co overseeing.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Still makes no sense to me. It'd be like if Lucasfilm decided to reboot the Sequel Trilogy and hired Rian Johnson again.
YouBet
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Still makes no sense to me. It'd be like if Lucasfilm decided to reboot the Sequel Trilogy and hired Rian Johnson again.

Media: What was your strategic thinking for having Muschietti direct in a rebooted DCU?

Gunn: Somehow, he came back.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.