*** GLADIATOR 2 ***

20,297 Views | 206 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by pb488
Trajan88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did someone mention Trajan?
The Porkchop Express
How many movies other than like schlock horror stuff get a sequel without the 2 main characters in them? I'm sure there are some but I'm just too tired to think of what they are.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tokyo Drift
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Weirdly I just learned there's an upcoming Wind River sequel without Elizabeth Olsen or Jeremy Renner.
TXAG 05
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

How many movies other than like schlock horror stuff get a sequel without the 2 main characters in them? I'm sure there are some but I'm just too tired to think of what they are.

This is a little different since the two main characters, Maximus and Commodus, died in the first one. Lucius and Lucilla are in this, and while they weren't the stars, they weren't exactly minor characters.
The Porkchop Express
TXAG 05 said:

This is a little different since the two main characters, Maximus and Commodus, died in the first one. Lucius and Lucilla are in this, and while they weren't the stars, they weren't exactly minor characters.
way to ruin the movie.
Bruce Almighty
AG

Predator
BassCowboy33
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Weirdly I just learned there's an upcoming Wind River sequel without Elizabeth Olsen or Jeremy Renner.

WUUUUUT.
BassCowboy33
Bruce Almighty said:

Predator

I thought about this, but I'd qualify the Predator as one of the two main characters from the original.
The Porkchop Express
BassCowboy33 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Predator

I thought about this, but I'd qualify the Predator as one of the two main characters from the original.
I have to use this opportunity to mention again that Patrick Swayze had signed on to be the lead in Predator 2 before he got hurt filming Road House.
BassCowboy33

BassCowboy33 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Predator

I have to use this opportunity to mention again that Patrick Swayze had signed on to be the lead in Predator 2 before he got hurt filming Road House.

What could have been.
Bruce Almighty
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Predator

I figured someone would bring this up and I disagree. The character is important, the person inside the suit is not.
BassCowboy33
Bruce Almighty said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Predator

I figured someone would bring this up and I disagree. The character is important, the person inside the suit is not.

Did Kevin Peter Hall not play the Predator in the sequel? I legit don't know. I was arguing the character is in both, unless we're arguing it's different Predators?
Bruce Almighty
AG
BassCowboy33 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Predator

Did Kevin Peter Hall not play the Predator in the sequel? I legit don't know. I was arguing the character is in both, unless we're arguing it's different Predators?

You're right. I guess I read pork chop's post as cast member, not character. I retract Predator.
The Porkchop Express
He was in the sequel and tragically died the next year after getting a blood transfusion of someone who was HIV positive after having surgery.
BassCowboy33

He was in the sequel and tragically died the next year after getting a blood transfusion of someone who was I positive after having surgery.

The more you know.
The Porkchop Express
BassCowboy33 said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Predator

What could have been.
The real tragedy is I never went to film school.

TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ok but where is it?!
TCTTS
AG
I'm hoping it'll be in theaters with The Fall Guy on May 3, and online sometime in the week or two before then, but no one knows for sure. Could be later in May, could be June. Regardless, most of the CinemaCon trailers don't release online immediately, as they're mainly exclusives for the theater owners and journalists in attendance.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
El Gallo Blanco
I was about to clown on the absurdity of introducing water and sharks into the mix, but apparently flooding the place with sharks and other dangerous sea life to up the stakes was an actual thing??? F'n crazy if so.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Do not give Maximus a son.

His son is dead. That's kind of the whole point of the original.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.