Saturday Night LIve

47,781 Views | 394 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by cav14
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Porkchop Express
Classy move by Kyle Mooney to come back for 3 minutes after they **** canned him 3 years ago.

Beavis & Butthead is an all-timer.

WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
AustinAg2K
TCTTS said:

If I was James Cameron, I would very tempted to use Comic Sans as the font for Avatar 3, or just use Papyrus again, but in italics.
double aught
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Keenan consistently kills me. Starting as a proper scientist but going into that street accent as he sees Beavis and Butthead had me rolling. "How long y'all been friends?"
The Porkchop Express
double aught said:

tk for tu juan said:

Keenan consistently kills me. Starting as a proper scientist but going into that street accent as he sees Beavis and Butthead had me rolling. "How long y'all been friends?"
It reminds me of his various encounters with Mikey Day's "Matt Schatt" over the years
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
The Beavis and Butthead writer's room session had to have been a Top 5 Most Random Whiteboard Idea in SNL history. In 2024??? Like whose idea was that one.
tk for tu juan
One of the head writers tweeted that he and Mikey Day wrote the sketch

The Kraken
AG
I've watched the Beavis and Butthead skit 3 times now and I laugh harder each time.

Also, I love Heidi Gardner.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
When Gosling looks back like he has no idea who Keenan is talking about I lose it every time.
cav14
Head Ninja In Charge said:

The Beavis and Butthead writer's room session had to have been a Top 5 Most Random Whiteboard Idea in SNL history. In 2024??? Like whose idea was that one.
It was one of the head writers and Mikey Day. Apparently this sketch had been in the works for 5 years and just waiting for all the stars to align to actually do it. Additionally many suspected that the live taping was the first time Heidi saw Mikey in full Butthead costume, but she had actually seen him in full costume in dress rehearsal and completely broke then also. That made it all even worse for her in her words.

https://www.vulture.com/article/snl-heidi-gardner-beavis-and-butthead-sketch-interview.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.