Severance (Apple TV)

39,449 Views | 286 Replies | Last: 26 days ago by Sex Panther
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got a little bit of anxiety just thinking about this show again.

cannot wait.
Texas A&M
How many episodes before this series kicks into gear? We've watched the first two for season 1. And while the 2nd was slightly better, they were both painfully slow.
jeffk
AG
The whole series is a pretty slow burn with a couple of more intense moments in later episodes. The intrigue and weirdness are what carries it imo and that ramps up significantly about halfway through iirc.
BQRyno
AG
Came here expecting to see an update on Season 2. Hopes dashed...
Mr President Elect
AG
Texas A&M said:

How many episodes before this series kicks into gear? We've watched the first two for season 1. And while the 2nd was slightly better, they were both painfully slow.
This is kind of one of those shows that people love or find really boring. I liked the intrigue and weirdness from the start and didn't mind the slow-burn, which it stays at for most of the season.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, I was so caught up in all the mystery and intrigue and top-tier storytelling that I didn't once think of it as being "slow."
Sex Panther
AG
BQRyno said:

Came here expecting to see an update on Season 2. Hopes dashed...

Best I can do for an update... I have a friend who is connected to this show somewhat on the production side... I asked him a few weeks ago "When are we getting season 2 of Severance?" and his response was - "Dude... **** Ben Stiller"

Not very informative but I found it hilarious and not at all what I was expecting

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.