Tiger King-Netflix

90,284 Views | 492 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by oragator
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would like to see the books at the Big Cat Rescue park and see what their gate revenues are and donations coming in. She appears to have 30 or 40 people working over forty hours a week for free so I wonder what the implications would be if she was found to be running a profit for multiple years by exploiting free labor.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
MookieBlaylock
AG
When/If Covid19 kills me, I will be ok that this is the last thing I ever finished

aggie0959
She can still run a non profit That fights joe I court and buys I mean rescues unwanted cats. And still pay here self a but load of money the Clinton foundation way. Also she make a kilking off of her social media.

And oh ya she killed her husband and feed him to the tigers. That lady is a psychopath. She keep "poking the tiger" of joe exotic to try and kill her and then made the comment that if he killed her it would be ok cus maybe new laws would be passed.

And how big of a duece bag are you to still be wearing affliction clothes in 2020.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Wtf? Seriously that's all kinds of jacked up.
bonfarr
AG
Yeah Affliction T-shirt dude came off as the absolute worst of the entire group and that is saying alot. He and his wife are not only trashy swingers but they are complete posers that rent expensive houses and cars to con others into believing they are successful business people so they can rip them off.

Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Sex Panther
AG
Most non-profits are completely full of **** when it comes to the whole "non-profit" part
swimmerbabe11
wait wait wait wait wait wait

I'm watching episode 2.
Did they interview Saff not having an arm or did they edit the frame to not show that???

swimmerbabe11
primordial calligraphy is the name of my new alt emo band... and our first single will be Nothing Sexier than a Tiger.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag

If you are on instagram at all, you have probably seen plenty of videos of Doc Antle's son, Kody.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Garrelli 5000
AG
We've only made it through 2 episodes but my thoughts to this point:

1. They're all crazy as F!

2. The lady is the most evil of them all - from what they've shown I feel like she's insanely hypocritical and only looking out for her wallet. The first time she said "Tigers shouldn't be kept in tiny cages" and "people shouldn't pose with Tigers" then they showed how hers are kept and showed her squatting to pose in front of her lion so they could see it all - completely gave her away.

3. Joe at least comes across as honest. He's a gay redneck gun loving zoo keeper and makes no bones about it.

To repeat - only two episodes in and thus far I hope this series ends w/her being eaten on camera.
swimmerbabe11
Joshua Dial does not have his Facebook locked.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=235620843847654&id=100021992195624

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=241573206585751&id=100021992195624

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=177285313014541&id=100021992195624

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=171395956936810&id=100021992195624

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1505896432912488&id=100004764370656

HouseDivided06
AG
Shockingly, Carole isn't happy with how she was portrayed in Tiger King.

https://bigcatrescue.org/refuting-netflix-tiger-king/?fbclid=IwAR3gdUhunBC46QxFc9JDZDGzWn3ZdOCxAaJwdQ90W0LcRSBNFJqB-csOBBo
bonfarr
AG
Her and OJ should pledge to track down the real killers.
Ag_07
AG
Finished this last night

Joe Exotic is no doubt a crazy, drug user who has some serious issues, but at least he wasn't crooked.

The others are all crooked as hell and super shady, awful people.

What a chit show this was.
Bunk Moreland
He embezzled money from his zoo for his own pleasure and his campaign. He also illegally participated in the trade of big cats and other exotic animals.

That's plenty crooked.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Only two episodes down, but am I right in assuming that Joe Exotic seems to be the most sane/rational person on the show?
Bunk Moreland
the case can be made, yes.
CW Griswold
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Only two episodes down, but am I right in assuming that Joe Exotic seems to be the most sane/rational person on the show?

I think Doc Antle is probably the most rational, but that also assumes he scores pretty high on the psychopath spectrum.
Jab
AG
I don't know, the Scarface guy seemed pretty level-headed.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Joe Exotic should've focused on his singing. He has a great voice for country music.
Bunk Moreland
I think the guy with the badass prosthetic legs was the most sane.
captkirk
AG

My vote was the guy with two missing legs. He seemed reasonably sane

Edit: Bunk beat me to it
swimmerbabe11
I liked the chick who lost her arm.

it seems like all the zoo support staff was pretty chill except finlay. and campaign manager guy. I have a bunch of screenshots of his facebook...eentersting stuff
swimmerbabe11
From my Dad's wife's daughter in law
Quote:

My close was friend was one of the main guys that put the Tiger King away. He was horrible !! My friend had to go through a lot of recorded videos he and his friends made. They raped a goat to death. Several of them. The other people pleaded out. But that was just a small portion of the abuse that went on out there.

she posted that she was sick of seeing stuff about him on Facebook cause he was horrible and I asked if she had ever been (she lives in OK)
bonfarr
AG

No Joe is a crazy bag of ***** In my opinion the normal one is Doc Antle. For the most part he is smart and stays below the legal radar and is able to use his menagerie of wild animals to meet celebrities, make money, and to nail an endless bevy of attractive young girls.
CW Griswold
bonfarr said:

No Joe is a crazy bag of ***** In my opinion the normal one is Doc Antle. For the most part he is smart and stays below the legal radar and is able to use his menagerie of wild animals to meet celebrities, make money, and to nail an endless bevy of attractive young girls.

AKA the American dream
redd38
AG
Awful lot of longhorn hats in this show
aggie0959
I dont mind them getting that press
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
You love to see it.
AgPediRPh
AG
Doctorate in Mystical Science....Awesome!
Tobias Funke
AG
There is zero chance that that's actually Joe singing, right?

Right??
bonfarr
AG
What do y'all think of Carole's husband? Is there a more ***** whipped husband in America than that guy? I can't figure out if he is happy to suck up to her because she is wealthy or if he is afraid if he doesn't she will kill him and feed him to her tigers like her first husband.
HouseDivided06
AG
Definition of beta male
aggie0959
I thought he was her dad when they first showed him.
javajaws
AG
Almost as entertaining as watching the first 3 episodes of this tonight was my wife...who might have had a little too much to drink...telling me she's a Cougar and that I better watch out!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.