***The Clone Wars S7 - Disney+***

26,453 Views | 307 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AliasMan02
MandoArms
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KCup17 said:

Personally I would love to see the clone rejects show back up during Order 66. Wonder if they have the chip because of their defects.
A cool plot twist would be the Bad Batch being on the execution list for Order 66.
IG: mando_arms
The Collective
AG
I wouldn't even watch the entire season, unless you are bored. Just start with the two most recent episodes.
Gangnam Style
AG
The first 4 episodes were pretty solid, the four Ahsoka's walkabout episode can be skipped for sure.
KCup17
AG
Oh that would be fun! I bet Rex would come to their rescue
exitone
AG
In addition to my previous comments, this has me geeking out similar to how Rogue One did knowing that this was setting events up so that 15 minutes after this movie ended, Episode 1 started.
In this case of this last episode, this is all happening in parallel of Episode 3. And you start to hear comments (from Obi) that Dooku has been killed, and that he is going after Grievous.
But the truly neat thing was hearing Maul. He knew what was happening and was trying to stop Anakin. Although his reasons were different from the Jedi... he know Palpatines plan, he knew Anakin would fall under him, and we wanted to secure his place in the universe. He wanted Anakin dead to not only cause chaos so he could still thrive in the under world, but foil Palps plan out of hatred. Ahsoka almost went for it. Filoni really is weaving the story together.
jeffk
AG
How many episodes are left? Two?
exitone
AG
Two more episodes.
There is a rumor that Vader makes an appearance in the last.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Last scene is SIdious, Maul and Vader sitting around telling scary stories with a flash light.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I Have Spoken said:

I wouldn't even watch the entire season, unless you are bored. Just start with the two most recent episodes.
Thanks for the heads up. Watched the first episode (which I enjoyed), then saw that a bunch of Ahsoka ones in the middle of the season are unrelated, so I'll probably skip thouse.

Though I did decide to circle back to S6 and check out the "Order 66" arc with the malfunctioning clone. Saw the first episode of that, and thoroughly enjoyed it. (More so than Bad Batch.)
CAVGrunt97
AG
I think the Bad Batch will be a crucial part of the final scene. Ahsoka's deux a machina maybe...

We keep you alive to serve this ship. Row well, and live!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
It is officially on like Donkey Kong, friends.

After successfully capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka plans to deliver him to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down. Friends become foes, and enemies become allies in "Shattered" this Friday, May 1st, followed by the heart-pounding series finale "Victory and Death" on Monday May 4th on Disney+.

Urban Ag
AG
Spilner - when you have 22 minutes to kill, go in to Disney (or youtube for that matter) and look up an episode in Season 2 called "Point Rain". Watch it and the following episode. Trust me on this. It's a pretty stand alone two punch and one of the best things ever produced in the Star Wars canon.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cool, thanks for the rec.

I'm now 3 episodes into the "Order 66" arc and it is super awesome.
MandoArms
I don't know if I am ready for this...
IG: mando_arms
The Collective
AG
Any theory on who was attempting to pick up Maul?
veryfuller
Staff
AG
Someone from Crimson Dawn would be my guess. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to create a live action or animated series jumping off from the events/characters in Solo, if not focused on Han himself.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
BrownCoat said:

I don't know if I am ready for this...
We are having a combination Cinco de Mayo / May the Fourth be With You on Monday at my house. Curbside from Chuy's for dinner and giving my girls the afternoon off from home school to watch the series finale of the Clone Wars along with Return of the Jedi.

And we're making Wookee Cookies

redline248
AG
recipe, yo!
exitone
AG
veryfuller said:

Someone from Crimson Dawn would be my guess. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to create a live action or animated series jumping off from the events/characters in Solo, if not focused on Han himself.
I think Dryden Vos is supposed to make an appearance at some point. Maybe Maul goes to him after he escapes.
My guess is Order 66 gets executed while Maul is in custody of the Clones. The Clones turn on the Jedi and in the confusion, Maul escapes. This is going to be fun to watch.
Dro07
AG
my guess is that Ahsoka and him team up and help eachother
veryfuller
Staff
AG
Dryden Vos did show up as a hologram convo earlier in this arc.
The Collective
AG
twilly
AG

Yes, that is Vos on the right, but I'm surprised that I haven't heard anybody mention the guy on the far left, That is Prince Xizor, leader of the Black Sun crime syndicate. He was introduced in the now legends book, Shadows of the Empire which took place between Empire and Jedi. They also made a Nintendo game based off of the book. Here's a story that talks about Lucasfilm diving deep into the story...as they say, a STAR WARS movie, just without the movie.

Shadows of the Empire

Another example of Filoni bringing a Legends character into canon.

Ranger fans you're not dreaming! The Rangers are the World Series Champions!
Duncan Idaho
twilly said:

Yes, that is Vos on the right, but I'm surprised that I haven't heard anybody mention the guy on the far left, That is Prince Xizor, leader of the Black Sun crime syndicate. He was introduced in the now legends book, Shadows of the Empire which took place between Empire and Jedi. They also made a Nintendo game based off of the book. Here's a story that talks about Lucasfilm diving deep into the story...as they say, a STAR WARS movie, just without the movie.

Shadows of the Empire

Another example of Filoni bringing a Legends character into canon.

The "Mr sunday movies" video on shadows of the empire is worth a watch
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
redline248
AG
He was talked about a couple pages back
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Poor Fives.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
On episode 2. Obi-Wan knew about Anakin and Padme before ROTS.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

On episode 2. Obi-Wan knew about Anakin and Padme before ROTS.
The number o late nights Anakin is keeping and the company he keeps, he's either banging Padme or he's Palpatine's gay lover.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Poor Fives.

The times that TCW brought the feels, it brought the feels. TCW had some great characters that you really formed a bond to.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I think I just realized that Palpatine wasn't trying to seduce Anakin to the dark side, he was just trying to seduce him. Consider these lines but said in Harvey Firestein's voice.

TPM
"And you, young Skywalker. We will watch your career with great interest!"

AOTC
"You are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met"
"In time you will learn to trust your feelings."

ROTS
"Do it!"
"Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi!"
"It's only natural."
"It wasn't the first time, Anakin."
"I hope you trust me, Anakin."
"I need your help, son."

And of course he conveniently has a secret room with no windows where he takes a barely-conscious Anakin and puts him a leather suit complete with a mask.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Just watched episode 9. Wow, that was awesome. I love the use of the og Lucasfilm logo, the main SW theme, and the extended use of the music from ROTS.

About to jump into episode 10. And man, do I wish I could watch this entire arc in one sitting. It's gonna feel like a movie once it's all done.

This is gonna be a hell of a May 4 this year.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
It's a shame you haven't had any spare time lately to watch the whole series.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Shame you missed my earlier post.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.