***The Clone Wars S7 - Disney+***

27,739 Views | 307 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AliasMan02
EMY92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today's may be the best Clone Wars episode.
The Collective
AG
I knew I was in for a treat from the old green Lucasfilm intro.
redline248
AG
That episode was awesome
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Any mention or glimpse of Din Djarin? (Not sure if the flashbacks in Mandalorian were taking place on Mandalore.)
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Any mention or glimpse of Din Djarin? (Not sure if the flashbacks in Mandalorian were taking place on Mandalore.)
He and Ahsoka make out.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Child Din and adult Ahsoka?

I guess it's on-brand for Star Wars...
MandoArms
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I don't think Din is on Mandalore when he is adopted.
IG: mando_arms
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Awesome episode. Feels like they're treating this final arc as a stand-alone movie that just happened to be cut into a few episodes.
Thanks and gig'em
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Ahsoka's facial response when anakin names her friend is phenomenal. Anakin seems so confident and in control, it makes me speculate if something will happen to make him believe that she has been killed, this ramping up his fear that someone close to him - palpatine or padme will die as we head into ROTS
dave94
AG
Rewatching the new episode now.

During the intro, they show hologram young Kanan standing next to Billaba. I haven't gotten past the first season of Rebels yet, is this the first time they show them or are there flashbacks in that show?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
jeffk
AG
Woah.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
dave94 said:

Rewatching the new episode now.

During the intro, they show hologram young Kanan standing next to Billaba. I haven't gotten past the first season of Rebels yet, is this the first time they show them or are there flashbacks in that show?
I had to eye roll that little. You've got 4-5 of the most important Jedi at the time in a strategy meeting plus a 12 year old.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Still feels out of place.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
It just felt forced to me when it didnt need to be. Im not calling anything out. I just didnt like that one small thing.
jeffk
AG
Eh, they're really trying to tie all the series together one way or another. Some of those efforts will work well and others won't. They're all forced to a large degree.
dave94
AG
C@LAg said:

The race-to-the-surface sequence is now my favorite sequence in all of Star Wars, across all medium
For some reason I'm not sure what sequence you're referring to...please clarify?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
dave94
AG
C@LAg said:

dave94 said:

C@LAg said:

The race-to-the-surface sequence is now my favorite sequence in all of Star Wars, across all medium
For some reason I'm not sure what sequence you're referring to...please clarify?
ahsoka and rex? coming into Mandalore, jumping out of the ship .. She says "race you to the ground", and then later something about "told ya". That whole sequence of fighting and jumping from ship to ship.
Ohhhh, haha, I read that as referring to some kind of escape from underground to the surface, from a previous episode I wasn't remembering.

On my rewatch today, I was thinking how perfectly awesome the whole aerial battle was. Ahsoka is a badass.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Overall, I wish the producers of the sequels and the prequels cared as much as the CLone Wars people care about Ahsoka. Seeing her back in action with the sabers and her unique way of fighting was sensational. Seeing her steadfast refusal to be subservient to Anakin or Obi-wan was outstanding they made great choices to make it's clear that this isn't just "the whole gang's back together" vibe.

I wonder if there's any chance Bo Katan is still alive in Mando's present. She'd be considerably older than Katee Sackhoff is now (39/40), but that would be one bad-ass addition to the show.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
jeffk
AG
I mean she might have fallen on hard times and had to pawn it.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Gangnam Style
AG
What an episode! Seeing Aayla Secura and Plo Koon in the intro...the last 3 episodes are going to be bruta.
redline248
AG
Quote:

Overall, I wish the producers of the sequels and the prequels cared as much as the CLone Wars people care about Ahsoka.
Mother f-ck, if this ain't the truth.

Especially the sequel makers
redline248
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
twilly
AG

Ranger fans you're not dreaming! The Rangers are the World Series Champions!
redline248
AG
It was implied by more than the music
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
C@LAg said:

MuckRaker96 said:

I wonder if there's any chance Bo Katan is still alive in Mando's present. She'd be considerably older than Katee Sackhoff is now (39/40), but that would be one bad-ass addition to the show.
possible, but given the Dark Sabre was taken from her, I would lean to she was killed.

But since it has not been addressed definitively, anything is possible.
Maybe Ahsoka helps Mando get Baby Yoda to a safe haven contingent on him helping her rescue Bo Katan from some sort of Imperial lockdown. Seeing a real-life, red-haired Katee Sackhoff wielding the dark saber would tick about 800 of my Star Wars boxes, particularly if she's in a crowded room alongside a pistol wielding Din Djarin and Ahsoka Tano with double white lightsabers.
redline248
AG
I refuse to get my hopes up about Ahsoka fighting with lightsabers.

In the Mandalorian, that is.
Gangnam Style
AG

EP 10 "The Phantom Apprentice" clip
redline248
AG
Is that a clip that didn't make it into last week's episode? Doesn't seem to really fit with where things were left at the end...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.