***The Clone Wars S7 - Disney+***

26,566 Views | 307 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AliasMan02
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
according to your profile you've posted 28 times today. I'll have my personal assistant start vetting them for creative content.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Wow the music!
twilly
AG
Easily the best work Filoni has done so far. He is nailing these last episodes.

Ranger fans you're not dreaming! The Rangers are the World Series Champions!
EMY92
AG
Too bad Filoni wasn't in charge of Solo, 8 & 9.

The last 3 episodes have been the best Star Wars since Rogue One.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
EMY92 said:

Too bad Filoni wasn't in charge of Solo, 8 & 9.

The last 3 episodes have been the best Star Wars since Rogue One.
Right, but there's a slight difference between putting together a 23-minute cartoon where you can literally create anything and anyone by drawing them on a computer and filming a 2 hour movie. Filoni is amazing but he's not Star Wars Jesus.
EMY92
AG
The finally of Clone Wars is basically a full length animated feature film.

You don't think the movie directors can't create something out of the blue for a movie? Half of the movie is special effects.
The Collective
AG
Filoni is Star Wars Jesus
KCup17
AG
My only complaint is that the episodes end. These have been so phenomenal. I'm going to be sad watching the last episode knowing that this series is over.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That was fantastic.

That eerie/haunting music when they are leaving Mandalore (shades of Padme's Ruminations there), the use of Anakin's Dark Deeds when Order 66 happens...*chef's kiss*

That tie into Rogue One with "I am one with the force and the force is with me" was also awesome and unexpected. Had that line ever been used in TCW before?

Can't wait for Monday.
Dro07
AG
loved the Maul/Vader ship corridor scene...

Filoni needs to be handed the keys and that is it.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I Have Spoken said:

Username checks out.

Didn't Filoni also do all of the best Mandalorian episodes?

He needs to get his own movie.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I stayed up to watch it at 2, and they didn't upload it until about 220. TheForce.Net was in full on meltdown. I watched the Rebels' episode Twilight of the Apprentice while I waited. Not sure there's a more heartbreaking moment in all of Star Wars than hearing the mix of Anakin and Vader's voices saying Ahsoka's name when she has exposed one of his eyes through his helmet.

Although Rex fighting against Order 66 last night was pretty fantastic.
Dro07
AG
i think the latter was more powerful because of him not having a choice but still trying really hard to resist with tears in his eyes.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Champ Bailey said:

I Have Spoken said:

Username checks out.

Didn't Filoni also do all of the best Mandalorian episodes?

He needs to get his own movie.

I think he directed the first and fifth episodes, but can't remember which ones he wrote. I think the reception on his directing was kind of middle of the road.
redline248
AG
Quote:

Filoni is amazing but he's not Star Wars Jesus
He did raise Maul from the dead
redline248
AG
You know an episode is powerful when all the drama and suspense is being conveyed through images and music, alone. No need for dialogue for, what, 3 or 4 mins? Absolutely amazing.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Beatifully done.

Dro07
AG
I was hoping someone was going to do this as i was watching this...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
jeffk
AG
Was that Sabine Wren's momma walking around with Bo-Katan?
Dro07
AG
ya
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
These past episodes have been fantastic. Truly moving as it goes through the story line..
jeffk
AG
Are we going to get any Anakin in the finale?
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I bet as vader
MandoArms
I bet we see a conversation with a Ahsoka and Obiwan
IG: mando_arms
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
maybe like her Ahsoka trying his private comm frequency - Fulcrum - looking for him and him hesitating to answer it, destroy it, and maybe making the decision not to destroy because deep down he's still Anakin.

Wish they would steal a page from Batman and do an animated Vader Year 1 series where he's in agony for his actions, in physical agony from his injuries, and just starts getting crueler and crueler as he realizes the dark side makes the misery and agony go away.

I don't know where this art is from but it always struck me as how Vader probably is when alone for at least that first year.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
redline248
AG
The opening flurry from Maul including the jump attack, the saber toss by Ahsoka...that **** was so good
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
A moment I reallly liked in the episode was Mace Windu clamming up when Ahsoka asks for more info about the Chancellor. Really tells the tale of the Jedi arrogance. Only Jedi can know about what's going on - not a former Jedi who clearly is very in touch with the Force and knows the Chosen One very well. Just think if she had been informed about what was going on with Anakin and Palpatine, maybe she gives them more of what Maul said.
FaceMask
MuckRaker96 said:

A moment I reallly liked in the episode was Mace Windu clamming up when Ahsoka asks for more info about the Chancellor. Really tells the tale of the Jedi arrogance. Only Jedi can know about what's going on - not a former Jedi who clearly is very in touch with the Force and knows the Chosen One very well. Just think if she had been informed about what was going on with Anakin and Palpatine, maybe she gives them more of what Maul said.

Mace was always my least favorite from the Jedi. A true Ahole.
bluefire579
AG
redline248 said:

The opening flurry from Maul including the jump attack, the saber toss by Ahsoka...that **** was so good
Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but I was reading that they had Ray Park come back to do motion capture for that episode
The Collective
AG
They were both mo capped for that scene. There is a video on the Star Wars YouTube about it.
Hulla Baller
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Beatifully done.

Order 66 gets me every damn time. The music was amazing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.