Villains that did nothing wrong.

18,290 Views | 203 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggietony2010
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
astros4545 said:

Sherif Buford T Justice was only trying to enforce the law against Smokey the Bandit
It's Smokey & the Bandit.

Buford is Smokey. Burt Reynolds is just the Bandit.

But I like your way better.
YouBet
AG
astros4545 said:

Sherif Buford T Justice was only trying to enforce the law against Smokey the Bandit
You sum *****. You did that on purpose. You're going away 'till you're gray. I got the evidence.
Smokedraw01
The scientists in E.T.
"If you run into an ******* in the morning, you ran into an *******. If you run into *******s all day, you're the *******." – Raylan Givens, "Justified."
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I used to consider him the villain as a kid but I eventually figured out he was probably the only good guy in that whole movie. (Outside of Elliott's family/friends.)
WALTON LOADS!
AG
True....but lets not forget he hired the guy to hit Happy with the Volkswagen.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And the 9th green at 9 trick.
redd38
AG
AustinAg2K
Brian Earl Spilner said:

The guys that have been defending Johnny for the last few years - is this a long and elaborate troll, or did Cobra Kai make you feel this way?
I believe it first comes from How I Met Your Mother. Barney's all time favorite movie is Karate Kid, but he views the movie as a tragedy since Johnny lost. Then someone did a YouTube video with the same idea. This was probably seven or eight years ago, and inspired Cobra Kai. I never thought about it until I saw the episode of How I Met Your Mother. Then a few weeks later Karate Kid was on TV, I thought Barney was kind of onto something. Johnny isn't perfect, but Daniel is an a-hole who deserved to have his ass kicked.
Texaggie7nine
2 major things that truthfully keep me on Johnny's side.

-The push into the bushes that was uncalled for.
-Ganging up on him and holding him while beating him up because he got some water on Johnny's costume. If he caught up to him and challenged him 1 to 1, then it wouldn't be so bad.
7nine
fav13andac1)c
AG
Don't know if this has been said, but Sid in Toy Story.

He bought and paid for those toys, he can do whatever the hell he wants with them. Maybe he tormented his sister a little bit, but what older brother doesn't do that on occasion?
AustinAg2K
Texaggie7nine said:

-Ganging up on him and holding him while beating him up because he got some water on Johnny's costume. If he caught up to him and challenged him 1 to 1, then it wouldn't be so bad.
Yeah, Johnny isn't a perfect hero, but Daniel had no reason to put the hose on Johnny in the bathroom. It probably shouldn't have been a group beating, but Daniel definitely deserved to have his ass kicked after that move.

There's really no defense for running Daniel off the road, though.
BBQ4Me
AG
Rumpelstiltkin. That maiden made a promise.
Texaggie7nine
Oh yeah, I forgot that one. I get it mixed up with Goonies and Josh Brolin on the girl bike.

And the only reason Johnny was so mad about a little water prank was that he was rolling a doobie in a high school bathroom. If he hadn't been breaking the law, then it wouldn't have been a big deal.
7nine
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
The mohawk tribe from Last of the Mohicans.

They were aiding the French (our future allies) against the oppressive British who were forcing the American colonists to enforce English expansionist policies. And the Brits killed this guys kids:

PaulSimonsGhost
AG
The Japanese Army in The Last Samurai.

Basically the Samurai represented the oppression and brutality of Japanese feudalism and could kill anybody who rubbed them wrong w/o having to justify it. Everything (land, homes, tools, boats) belonged to them and villagers were allowed to use but not own anything.

Peasants couldn't defend themselves or use weapons. So Japanese modernization meant you could move off the rice farm and become a soldier w/o having to ask permission. They represented equality.

The Samurai had to go.
Burdizzo
AG
The Yankees in Bad News Bears

The Toros in Bad News Bears in Breaking Training.
Burdizzo
AG
The ghosts in Poltergeist
ApachePilot
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Johnny in Karate Kid.

This!!!
ChoppinDs40
AG
Sex Panther said:

Team Iceland

Uh, do we forget the 100% cheapshot in game 1 where they broke the kids wrist with the stick after their 1 goal? Yeah no. Screw those fkin thugs and kudos to Gordon Bombay for banging that hot magnusdottir assistant coach.
astros4545
AG
AggieFanatic09 said:

Sex Panther said:

Team Iceland

Uh, do we forget the 100% cheapshot in game 1 where they broke the kids wrist with the stick after their 1 goal? Yeah no. Screw those fkin thugs and kudos to Gordon Bombay for banging that hot magnusdottir assistant coach.

Sorry

Bombay was cheating on his team captains mom, Ms Conway...I can't forgive him for that disrespect.
rhutton125
AG
PaulSimonsGhost said:

The Japanese Army in The Last Samurai.

Basically the Samurai represented the oppression and brutality of Japanese feudalism and could kill anybody who rubbed them wrong w/o having to justify it. Everything (land, homes, tools, boats) belonged to them and villagers were allowed to use but not own anything.

Peasants couldn't defend themselves or use weapons. So Japanese modernization meant you could move off the rice farm and become a soldier w/o having to ask permission. They represented equality.

The Samurai had to go.

But the soldiers beat that one guy and cut his hair off, so they suck.
HtownAg92
AG
Burdizzo said:

The Yankees in Bad News Bears

The Toros in Bad News Bears in Breaking Training.
They picked on Lupus and put ketchup in his hat. They did stand up to their A-Hole coach (the real villain) to redeem. But they can take their apology and their trophy and shove it straight up their a**.
JD05AG
AG
Yeeeaaahhhh....
HtownAg92
AG
JD05AG said:

Yeeeaaahhhh....

I know, it was a case of mistaken identity.

Does harping on the TPS reports and making employees work on Saturday count?
ABATTBQ11
AG
CDub06 said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Scar was just trying to overthrow the oppressive rule of his brother who shunned certain species to the elephant graveyard. Scar just happened to be a bad leader who was too headstrong to leave Pride Rock when the drought/famine hit.
What about murdering the kid's father in front of him and psychologically tormenting him?

You mean character building?
TMoney2007
AG
chipotle said:

Did someone say king of the mountain...mountain...mountain...?
"Maybe we should clarify something. When you won the race last night, that made you king of the mountain. Not king of the no-ball-*****-losers."
Slicer97
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Yeah, Johnny isn't a perfect hero, but Daniel had no reason to put the hose on Johnny in the bathroom. It probably shouldn't have been a group beating, but Daniel definitely deserved to have his ass kicked after that move.

There's really no defense for running Daniel off the road, though.

The real villan here is Ally. Pits two dudes against each other who wouldn't have otherwise been enemies (you think Johnny is going to waste a minute of his time on a Jersey shore loser living in Reseda?) and then ditches Daniel for a UCLA football player shortly thereafter. Talk about cruel, egocentric b1tch....
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Queen Alien... she was just living her genetic instincts to reproduce and survive and defend her hive.

We're the ones who woke her up and invaded her space in our unapologetic, stumbling human fashion.
aggietony2010
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

I maintain Gaston is wrongfully labeled as a villain. I mean, Belle is pretty snobby about the entire towns and even walks through the town singing a song about how she thinks she is better than everyone there. Gaston, on the other hand, is beloved by everyone in the village. How bad can he really be? Meanwhile, Beast kidnaps Maurice and only agrees to let him go so he can have Belle stay instead, attempting to force her to enter into a bestiality relationship. Gastonthinks Maurice is crazy ranting about the beast and has him locked up. When Gaston finds out the beast exists and sees him raging like crazy in the enchanted mirror, he decides to do the heroic thing and try to save the village. At that point, Belle shows that she has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome and Gaston knows she needs to be locked up to protect both herself and the village village.

Gaston is pretty low on the evil scale for a Disney villain, but he definitely bribes the asylum boss to lock up Maurice until Belle agrees to marry him. There's not much gray about that transaction.
aggietony2010
AG
Dawale said:

Severus Snape, but he was still a Richard-head.

Except for the fact that he actually isn't a villain.

But even if he was, he was a death eater perfectly willing to side with Voldemort, and had no problem with James and Harry being killed as long as Lily was spared.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.