Villains that did nothing wrong.

18,315 Views | 203 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggietony2010
Solo Tetherball Champ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Feanor.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Iceland is very green.

I thought Greenland was green?

No! Greenland is full of ice, and Iceland is very nice.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That Iceland assistant was a total hottie.
NoahAg
Apollo Creed in Rocky.
Drago in Rocky 4.
mazag08
AG
The Dallas Carter team in Friday Night Lights.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

Drago in Rocky 4.
Killed Apollo?
HtownAg92
AG
mazag08 said:

Come on. They influenced the referee selection by playing the race card, which then influenced the officiating team into not calling certain plays or overruling the chosen ref. They also played very dirty, committing personal fouls.
HtownAg92
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Quote:

Drago in Rocky 4.
Killed Apollo?
I'm with the non-villain here. He may have been an cold commie ******* afterward, but he beat Apollo fairly in the ring -- after Apollo talked a mountain of sheeet. He was being used by the Executive Committee for propaganda and as a symbol of Soviet might, but he didn't ask for it. He and his wife were unwilling pawns, and they were right when they snapped and fought back.

There should have been an off-shoot movie called Ivan Drago, where it shows he and his wife's efforts to defect after the fight. Kind of a combination of Rocky, White Nights and Hunt for Red October.
The Collective
AG
Bud Kilmer. Them boys had no idea what kind of sacrifice it takes to win a state title.
hunter2012
AG
The real Jigsaw, he just wanted to teach people to value their lives and gives everyone a way out. Think of him as being just an extreme life coach. Sure there are a few instances of death being inevitable like digging out the key from a living person, but they probably failed their test and thus voided their lease on life anyway. Though from the Saw movies I'm not sure there are any "good guys".
Satellite of Love
CDub06 said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Scar was just trying to overthrow the oppressive rule of his brother who shunned certain species to the elephant graveyard. Scar just happened to be a bad leader who was too headstrong to leave Pride Rock when the drought/famine hit.
What about murdering the kid's father in front of him and psychologically tormenting him?
Also he helped to incite a riot (the stampede). I would also add treason, conspiracy and child endangerment to the list.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Article 58-10 Offender
HtownAg92 said:

mazag08 said:

Come on. They influenced the referee selection by playing the race card, which then influenced the officiating team into not calling certain plays or overruling the chosen ref. They also played very dirty, committing personal fouls.

And in real life they had to vacate their title I think due to cheating.

They were definitely villains.
P.C. Principal
hunter2012 said:

The real Jigsaw, he just wanted to teach people to value their lives and gives everyone a way out. Think of him as being just an extreme life coach. Sure there are a few instances of death being inevitable like digging out the key from a living person, but they probably failed their test and thus voided their lease on life anyway. Though from the Saw movies I'm not sure there are any "good guys".
As an attorney it always irritated me that they would say the whole "well technically Jigsaw hasn't murdered anyone because there's always a way out."

No. No no no. He's 100% a cold blooded murderer.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Satellite of Love said:

CDub06 said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Scar was just trying to overthrow the oppressive rule of his brother who shunned certain species to the elephant graveyard. Scar just happened to be a bad leader who was too headstrong to leave Pride Rock when the drought/famine hit.
What about murdering the kid's father in front of him and psychologically tormenting him?
Also he helped to incite a riot (the stampede). I would also add treason, conspiracy and child endangerment to the list.

To overthrow a xenophobic dictator. Those hyenas were literally starving and cast aside. Also, it's not like lions have elections. How do you think Mufasa became king? And then these dumb lions are gonna blame a drought on another lion? Lol.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
NoahAg
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Quote:

Drago in Rocky 4.
Killed Apollo?
You play to win the game. It wasn't Drago's fault that Apollo was undertrained and overconfident or that Rocky refused to "Throw the damn towel!".
Hagen95
AG
Solo Tetherball Champ said:

Feanor.
Didn't he start the Kinslaying at Alqualonde?
HtownAg92
AG
Hagen95 said:

Solo Tetherball Champ said:

Feanor.
Didn't he start the Kinslaying at Alqualonde?
hunter2012
AG
P.C. Principal said:

hunter2012 said:

As an attorney it always irritated me that they would say the whole "well technically Jigsaw hasn't murdered anyone because there's always a way out."

No. No no no. He's 100% a cold blooded murderer.

I'm not debating that because he totally did. BUT, the point was rehabilitation and his victims failed his test so the murder was only a follow through for what he already promised if they didn't rehabilitate. Like I said, extreme life coach.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
The wicked witch of the West in Wizard of Oz.

Some skank dropped her house on your sister and stole her shoes, what are you going to do.
P.C. Principal
In his scenes where he was there in person talking to people he was actually pretty likeable
Forum Troll
AG
The asteroid in Armageddon.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Little Bill in Unforgiven.
Hey...so.. um
The brother who was good at football in Little Giants.

Edit: the little giants were cheaters.
gggmann
AG
The Shark in Jaws
gggmann
AG
Sheriff Buford T. Justice
Article 58-10 Offender
gggmann said:

The Shark in Jaws

GTFO. He killed just for fun.
Rex Racer
AG
Edward Rooney
Texaggie7nine
Jean Girard

Talladega Nights.
7nine
Buck Compton
AG
Assaulted another driver by threatening him then breaking his arm. Next.
chipotle
Until I get a detailed synopsis of his politics, Emperor Palpatine
Hey...so.. um
Texaggie7nine said:

Jean Girard

Talladega Nights.
He broke Ricky's arm.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Warranted?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Manipulated the trade federation into an illegal blockade of Naboo to insert himself as Chancellor

Created a fake war in order to give himself emergency powers that he never laid down

Wiped out the Jedi Order, including children
Texaggie7nine
Hey...so.. um said:

Texaggie7nine said:

Jean Girard

Talladega Nights.
He broke Ricky's arm.
He warned Ricky that he would, Ricky told him to.
7nine
P.C. Principal
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Warranted?
Not really. The McAllister family kinda sucks. They're not only negligent but they're total *******s to Kevin early on in both movies. The siblings and cousins (and Uncle Frank) bully him and the parents never really stick up for him. Now they're realizing the consequences of their actions and Tim Curry is just being the voice of reason.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.