*** Survivor: Game Changers ***

43,565 Views | 446 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by txaggiefarmer05
txaggiefarmer05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For sure. I know we're in the 3-tribe era of survivor, and it's fun, but I think the returnee seasons need to stay at 2 tribes, just have a swap. It just gives people more chances to maneuver around and switch things up. Something about HvV, where it was two tribes until a merge, seemed to let crazier **** happen.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
SaltwaterAg17 said:

Exactly. It sounds like damage control on his part and since he felt safe as a physical asset to the tribe, he probably didn't make as much of an effort as he said he did.

He also said it didn't make the cut, but he brought up Hali & sierra had matching tattoos from their season. I thought the episode barely showed that he was at least having convos with people, whereas as a supporter of the attractive woman I was annoyed that Hali didn't seem to try. She seems like the type of girl that just lays there during sex wishing it was over
MooreTrucker
AG
txaggiefarmer05 said:

SaltwaterAg17 said:

Exactly. It sounds like damage control on his part and since he felt safe as a physical asset to the tribe, he probably didn't make as much of an effort as he said he did.

He also said it didn't make the cut, but he brought up Hali & sierra had matching tattoos from their season. I thought the episode barely showed that he was at least having convos with people, whereas as a supporter of the attractive woman I was annoyed that Hali didn't seem to try. She seems like the type of girl that just lays there during sex wishing it was over
They also made it seem like (in fact I think one of the girls actually said) Hali and Sierra had no relationship at all. Matching tattoos would make that seem a lie.
LHIOB
AG
If everyone from their season got a tattoo that doesn mean there is a relationship.

I thought Brad and Hali both did a good job in moving things in the best direction for themselves without being forceful.
Rudyjax
AG
So after the tribe swap I said, wouldn't it be cool if one tribe gets immunity and the other 2 go to triblal.
Quinn
AG
Did anyone else think that Tai acted against both his heart and his head by voting Caleb out? I love having Tai on the show, but sometime it seems that he just doesn't get it.
SaltwaterAg17
AG
Against his heart yes, but maybe not against his head. He may have realized he'd get farther without the attachment to Caleb.
Rudyjax
AG
Did Culpepper have that much ink last tiem??
AggieTFA06
AG
So glad that Tony got voted out. I don't know if I can go through another season with that guy.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
SaltwaterAg17
AG
I feel the same about Sandra and hope she's gone soon. It's only a matter of time before Michaela explodes
HTownAg98
Like I said, just give Sandra the $1,000,000. You had her dead to rights and blew it. It was a brilliant move and a dumb move at the same time.
blackgoldag11
AG
I hate watching these people keep Sandra in the game, it was right freaking there
Quinn
AG
Damn, hate to see Malcolm go.
cwpaggie07
AG
ARGHHHHHH. I picked Sandra on the off chance they are all stupid enough to keep her, apparently they are
tallgrant
Sad to see him gone, but I had a feeling Malcolm wasn't going to be long for this game. I'm still trying to figure out if JT was really trying to snowball Culpepper or not- it looks like he just dug himself into a deeper pit.

Once again Sandra gets by. Incredible that she can do that, particularly with how bossy and in-your-face she runs it.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
tallgrant said:

Once again Sandra gets by. Incredible that she can do that, particularly with how bossy and in-your-face she runs it.
Hadn't really thought about it until I read your post, but I figured out Sandra's game. She knows no one will take her if she plays "Anyone but me" and sits back passively. But I think she thinks if she is loud and abrasive then someone might foolishly take her, a la Philip Sheppard. It might work for a while, but I bet she gets booted early post merge, if not sooner.

And damn the Survivor interwebs are pissed at J.T. right now.
SaltwaterAg17
AG
JT has a tough road ahead of him if he can survive more than the next 3 days. I think Tai has bought himself an extended stay by sharing the HII. But this was by far one of my favorite (and most nerve-wracking) tibals.
Southlake
Can't believe JT gave up Malcolm.

Would have been a great ploy for someone else to give up Malcolm knowing JT would get blamed
MooreTrucker
AG
How did JT give up Malcolm? What did I miss in the confusion? It looked like JT told Brad to vote Sandra.
BlackLab
AG
Was thinking the same thing. I thought he told Brad to vote Sandra and probably told him they were voting Sierra so Brad knew who to play the idol for. JT looked pissed that they chose Malcolm.
blackgoldag11
AG
MooreTrucker said:

How did JT give up Malcolm? What did I miss in the confusion? It looked like JT told Brad to vote Sandra.
yep, brad screwed over JT
zap
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

MooreTrucker said:

yep, brad screwed over JT
Yep, JT told Brad they were voting Sierra. JT was hoping they would target Sandra. Brad totally throws JT under the bus and rallies votes against Malcolm. Now JT is screwed.
BlackLab
AG
JT made a play to get Sandra out without getting blood on his hands and it backfired.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
To be fair, Brad's group couldn't 100% trust JT, and made a play that showed where he stood in case of reuniting at some point. Everything also had to play out perfectly for them to get Malcolm out.

And we don't know yet, maybe Malcolm will let us know in exit interviews, but everyone is overlooking another strong Hali move. Whether she was tipping the other side off with getting a strong person out, or just getting the info out of them, she's playing a really low-key, smart game right now.
LHIOB
AG
I know its early but Brad is making some solid moves.
emoney
AG
How did he try to get Sandra out? They needed a sixth vote and he voted for Sierra.
MooreTrucker
AG
emoney said:

How did he try to get Sandra out? They needed a sixth vote and he voted for Sierra.
He told Brad to have them vote Sandra. I'm not sure at what point he figured out it wasn't going to work.
blackgoldag11
AG
emoney said:

he wanted his team to think him and Malcolm stayed honest and voted sierra in hopes they had an idol to save her and then the mana tribe would vote Sandra therefore getting her out but brad had them go with Malcolm therefore screwing JT
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Hate to see Malcolm gone, but that truly was a game changer move. They knock out a strong player, they put JT on an island, and if he even survives until the next mix or merge, they will have enough numbers to bully JT into playing along or getting voted out now that they screwed him. Meanwhile, Sandra will get hers in time, she is no threat at all after the merge when her posse starts to wise up.

Looks like the Freak show starts up next week with Debbie, ugh.
Quinn
AG
LHIOB said:

I know its early but Brad is making some solid moves.
I agree - he's quietly building a strong resume already. Wonder if he will be eliminated quickly at the merge because he's such a physical threat?
Rudyjax
AG
Tony Franklins Shoe said:

Hate to see Malcolm gone, but that truly was a game changer move. They knock out a strong player, they put JT on an island, and if he even survives until the next mix or merge, they will have enough numbers to bully JT into playing along or getting voted out now that they screwed him. Meanwhile, Sandra will get hers in time, she is no threat at all after the merge when her posse starts to wise up.

Sandra won two games putting the targets on bigger threats. She's right where she wants to be.
It made complete sense for them to target Malcolm, but why they didn't go fo Brad who single handily won them that reward challenge.
MooreTrucker
AG
Unthought Known said:

Tony Franklins Shoe said:

Sandra won two games putting the targets on bigger threats. She's right where she wants to be.
It made complete sense for them to target Malcolm, but why they didn't go fo Brad who single handily won them that reward challenge.
Because Sandra has a personal vendetta waging against Sierra, and the sheep are following her lead.
gravy97
AG
Quote:

but why they didn't go fo Brad who single handily won them that reward challenge.
Sandra's tribe had to cast their vote to the person least likely to be protected by an idol. They guessed right that Tai had an idol, so they wagered they would think Sierra would be the least likely to be protected.

Had JT not told Brad they were voting for Sierra, they wouldn't have necessarily protected her. We don't know if Tai would have played it for himself or Brad if JT didn't spoil the vote.
Rudyjax
AG
gravy97 said:

Quote:

but why they didn't go fo Brad who single handily won them that reward challenge.
Sandra's tribe had to cast their vote to the person least likely to be protected by an idol. They guessed right that Tai had an idol, so they wagered they would think Sierra would be the least likely to be protected.

Had JT not told Brad they were voting for Sierra, they wouldn't have necessarily protected her. We don't know if Tai would have played it for himself or Brad if JT didn't spoil the vote.
Sanda, "Ain't nobody got no idol."
Southlake
Again do we know for sure JT told Brad they were voting for Sierra??

I know it sure seems so. I couldn't tell wth all the last second whispering

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.