*** Survivor: Game Changers ***

43,436 Views | 446 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by txaggiefarmer05
blackgoldag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Southlake said:

Again do we know for sure JT told Brad they were voting for Sierra??

I know it sure seems so. I couldn't tell wth all the last second whispering
its the first thing he told him
20ag07
JT is a worse player than Sandra. Remember when he "trusted Russell so much" without having spent any time with him on Heroes vs. Villains?
LHIOB
AG
Im re-watching that season now. I havent gotten to that episode yet but I can't wait.
BlackLab
AG
Where are the old seasons?
txaggiefarmer05
AG
BlackLab said:

Where are the old seasons?

You can watch around Season 12( Cirie's first season, Aras won) through maybe Fans vs Favorites 2 on Amazon Prime. I think you can watch all on CBS All-Access, monthly subscription thing.

Updated Scores
Bulldog73
AG
I can't stand Cirie either. Sandra would be my #1 target and Cirie would be #2. Now that's not strategic, it's just my "Keep myself from wanting to punch somebody, but I would never punch a female, of course" vote.
jdgilberg
AG
Hulu
aggietoolman
AG
For a group of all stars there's a lot of stupidity. Sandra is running circles around everyone. She played JT like a fiddle. Absolutely can't stand her, but she is going to the end.
DannyDuberstein
AG
JT stacks two screwups in a row. Yikes.
LHIOB
AG
Sandra is running these fools. Again.

Id like to fire Debbie into the sun. Shes making Philip Shephard look like a Rhodes scholar.
Bulldog73
AG
She's Making Russel Hans look mellow. Holy crap, not only was that a weird reaction, but she was completely factually wrong too. Can't reason with crazy.
LHIOB
AG
She kept saying it took Hali 10 minutes in the reward but it looked like Hali beasted her part.

Shes there for camera time and I wish they wouldnt give it to her.
HTownAg98
Bulldog73 said:

She's Making Russel Hans look mellow. Holy crap, not only was that a weird reaction, but she was completely factually wrong too. Can't reason with crazy.

I wonder if the producers took away her bipolar medication.
zap
AG
"Did you see I was first over the wall?"
MooreTrucker
AG
EVERYTHING she said about her compared to Hali was completely false. I loved loved loved the spot where she talked about not having a say in what happened and the edit cut to her VOLUNTEERING to do the balance beam and them agreeing to it. Even the edit called her out for her crazy talk. I've never hoped for a tribe to lose immunity more than that one.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, before the challenge, when they showed their responsibility selection (fairly unusual), and she said "I'll do the balance part. I have great balance", I told my wife that she was going to be a disaster on the balancing part.
gravy97
AG
MooreTrucker said:

EVERYTHING she said about her compared to Hali was completely false. I loved loved loved the spot where she talked about not having a say in what happened and the edit cut to her VOLUNTEERING to do the balance beam and them agreeing to it. Even the edit called her out for her crazy talk. I've never hoped for a tribe to lose immunity more than that one.
And she was clamoring to do the balance beam again in the immunity challenge again... So by her logic, it was Brad's fault that he let her do the balance beam in the reward challenge when she asked for it... but thats not why they lost... so she should get to the balance beam in the immunity challenge b/c now she remembers she's a gymnast.

I wonder how much of that was edited. How did we not see anyone say 'Debi, Hali was a beast, you are the one who got stuck on it'
tallgrant
I kept trying to figure out her reasoning- maybe she's mad she didn't get to do the part with the bow? She's definitely not right mentally.

But its mostly revisionist history in her head, because she's angry at Brad for things that aren't happening, doesn't understand that however long the editing made it for Haili their team was out in front and she got passed up on the beam. Plus she thinks she kept it together in front of her teammates after, can't recall she struggled at balance before, and can't help being passive aggressive in trying to show Brad and Haili up.

I kept seeing Cartman in SouthPark's Fishsticks episode.
MooreTrucker
AG
gravy97 said:

MooreTrucker said:

And she was clamoring to do the balance beam again in the immunity challenge again... So by her logic, it was Brad's fault that he let her do the balance beam in the reward challenge when she asked for it... but thats not why they lost... so she should get to the balance beam in the immunity challenge b/c now she remembers she's a gymnast.

I wonder how much of that was edited. How did we not see anyone say 'Debi, Hali was a beast, you are the one who got stuck on it'
I wondered about that, too. How could they all just sit there and listen to here without even once saying "but you volunteered to do the balance beam and gakked it"????

Your "but now she remembers she's a gymnast" makes me think of her last time in the game, which my wife and I talked about last night as all of this was happening. She had about a dozen different "careers" that she mentioned, and every time she did a confessional, they listed a different career for her...chemist, civil air patrol captain, intelligence agent,.....
LHIOB
AG
The producers listing her careers is up there with the ? after Philip Shephards career of Former Special Agent
rhoswen
AG
"I did gymnastics for ten years!"

Sure. 40 years ago.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
rhoswen said:

Sure. 40 years ago.
Then heads off to do 7 angry pushups.

That was classic.
aTmAg
AG
The ease at which Debbie tried to turn the blame on Brad reminds me of arguments I have had with females. I now wonder that if my life was on camera if I would also have proof that those lady folk would be equally full of crap as Debbie.
MooreTrucker
AG
Tony Franklins Shoe said:

rhoswen said:

Sure. 40 years ago.
Then heads off to do 7 angry pushups.

That was classic.
She didn't even head off to do them. She dropped right in the middle fo the group and did them. Made her look even more unhinged.
Rudyjax
AG
We literally rewound the challenge.

Hali struggled a bit, lost her lead to Ozzy, but Ozzy flew through it.
Hail finished 2nd by far.
JT Struggled mightily on the same part.
Ozzy's team couldn't find the balls (cirie).
Debbie was the first to the balance beam.
She lost the lead to both teams and didn't even finish it.

She then blamed Brad for telling her to do the balance beam after she said she had great balance and Brad said, "Ok, you do the balance beam."

Then, the team was going to give her another chance at the balance beam at the reward challenge, but she said, "No, it's too late. I'm not going to do it." THEN, she said that she should've done it.
Crazy is as crazy does.

Brad seems to be getting a much favorable edit this time around. I thought he was a collasal p rick and really did not like him. But he's playing a strong game and even his apology to Debbie seemed sincere. I felt like he knew she was nuts, but if she felt that way he was sorry about it.

Sandra is probable the greatest player in the game hands down. Next thing you know, she's going to be at that final council. And the only reason why anyone would not vote for her is she's won twice. But she'll end up winning it again.

Amazing.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Yeah, I think Brad learned a lot from last time and he is already on record of stepping back and asking himself what his wife would do in the game. Given he's pretty cerebral, he is sticking to that and not being the overly competitive jock in social camp. Varner is gonna regret not getting Sandra out when he had the perfect opportunity.
MooreTrucker
AG
Tony Franklins Shoe said:

Yeah, I think Brad learned a lot from last time and he is already on record of stepping back and asking himself what his wife would do in the game. Given he's pretty cerebral, he is sticking to that and not being the overly competitive jock in social camp. Varner is gonna regret not getting Sandra out when he had the perfect opportunity.
I think so, too. He's playing a pretty good game, but he's setting up to be #2 to Sandra if she makes it to the end. She's a master of making sure there's a bigger target at all times. Michaela would be next if not for the next swap/merge/whatever.
LHIOB
AG
I think Varners game is to keep a more worthless person around - Sandra. If they go to the final Tribal together he says "are you really going to give her another million?"
Rudyjax
AG
LHIOB said:

I think Varners game is to keep a more worthless person around - Sandra. If they go to the final Tribal together he says "are you really going to give her another million?"

And they'll say, yeah, she earned it and you didn't do anything.
LHIOB
AG
Didnt do anything? Shes been responsible for the other 2 winners going out pre-merge. Shes playing an amazing game. Again.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, I think there is a false sense of security that she won't win a 3rd time, but I'd be very careful about making that assumption. I think "you cant give it to her a 3rd time" would a terrible argument at final tribal. If I were a player, I'm assessing the game they played out there for 6 weeks. That's it. It's a big mistake to keep her around thinking she's dead weight that won't get votes.
Rudyjax
AG
LHIOB said:

Didnt do anything? Shes been responsible for the other 2 winners going out pre-merge. Shes playing an amazing game. Again.

You misunderstood me. They'll give it to Sandra because she earned it and Varner didn't.
MooreTrucker
AG
LHIOB said:

"Didn't do anything" refers to Varner.

And SHE herself threw out the "no one will give it to me a 3rd time" idea, and she's continuing to push that idea. So far it's working.
LHIOB
AG
10-4 sorry
Say Chowdah
AG
gravy97 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Exactly my thoughts watching it. Nobody said anything to her. I concluded that was was edited to make it look like she totally gaffed it but probably didn't do nearly as bad as the edited version looked.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.