Silicon Valley - Season 3

104,636 Views | 632 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PooDoo
Swarely
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SIAP

http://www.bachmanity.com

quote:
At our newly-formed firm, it is more than a "buck" or two that shall be risked. More hazards than all seven proverbial seas possess will be undertaken. And danger? Oh, danger will most certainly be proceeded in the face of. Right in its face. Right in it. Bachmanity Capital will shortly be offering limited partnerships to discerning investors: Investors who fear not gale nor kraken, and wouldst embark upon the U.S.S. Bachmanity, bound for Cape Innovation.
Sex Panther
AG
Awesome
hph6203
AG
quote:
I'm pretty sure it was his contract with Elrich, but it is just a tease for the fact that he is inconsistent with his signatures. I'd be pretty surprised if that exact story line doesn't play out.

If it doesn't then it was as telegraphed as the PR rep being the blogger and they don't fulfill it.

It isn't spoilers if it hasn't happened yet, right?
Sex Panther
AG
You guys were also all convinced that Richard falling was planned and they were still going to go through with the Meinertzhagen Haversack plan
BassCowboy33
quote:
You guys were also all convinced that Richard falling was planned and they were still going to go through with the Meinertzhagen Haversack plan

Yeah, that's still confusing
Quinn
AG
quote:
I wasn't commenting on the thread at that time, but the theory that Richard would do it on purpose never made sense to me. It was completely in-line with the character and his actions for him to accidentally fall down and immediately spill their secret. The main characters aren't the type to get caught on purpose and have some grand master plan.

Big Head, on the other hand, is type of guy to accidentally become a multi-millionaire in spite of himself. It makes sense to me that it's going to look like he's in trouble for something dumb he did, but it will end up alright for him because of something he did on accident.
TCTTS
AG
Complete Idiot
Funny seeing Tobolowsky crack up
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
i literally just thought about this before opening up the thread again. i wanted to see all of the posters that were 100% certain this was all part of the plan and it wasn't the writers pulling the football out again.
COOL LASER FALCON
Jfc. It's TJ Miller's world and we are simply living in it.
hph6203
AG
I wanna know who came up with all of those things, he looks at a list in his hand in the middle of that rant.
COOL LASER FALCON
I would bet that it was all him. I think the list was just part of his bit.
Sentinel
AG
Order a virgin margarita and bring your own tequila.
Sentinel
AG
I love Jared more every episode.
Trident 88
AG
"Huh... Russ was right. This guy ****s."
Ragoo
AG
Fantastic episode. Richard replying back about being a Nazi with a German accent.
Losman
AG
Was that Gilfoyle's hot girlfriend in the preview....
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
loved the spaces vs. tabs thing....not sure non programmers get that but i know so many people who would lose their s*** over formatting standards. lol.

Sentinel
AG
I'm a format Nazi.
Centerpole90
AG
Jared.

Usin' that D*CK.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
Order a virgin margarita and bring your own tequila.
tres commas tequila
DeangeloVickers
AG
Going down 8 steps at a time & "Im going to ejaculate my success all over the stage"
Deputy Travis Junior
That was thirty of the most awkward minutes I've ever seen in a TV show.
double aught
AG
Jared describing his "stuffed animal" Winnie.
jtmoney03
AG
Great episode!

The Russ line, Jared and his women, spaces vs tabs, the horn when Erlich and Bighead took the stage...

And for some unknown reason, I lost it when I realized that Winnie's MacBook was bigger than Richard's. I can't explain it, but I laughed hard.
BassCowboy33
quote:
Was that Gilfoyle's hot girlfriend in the preview....

Lily from AT&T is making a comeback?
Seven Costanza
AG
quote:
Jared.

Usin' that D*CK.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Don't bring sand to the beach, there's already ***** there!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sex Panther
AG
Jared gets more awesome every episode... I was dying when he explained his stuffed animal.
Max Power
AG
I loved Big Heads meeting with his business manager. Also Erlich asking how much the bloggers journalistic integrity was going to cost. Jared's description of the stuffed animal was the best line of the night.
DeangeloVickers
AG
So you moved the pool.....then moved it back
SpreadsheetAg
AG
"...the rest well that's just untoward..." /JaredSmile /HeadTilt
Jim01
AG
A great one for sure. Some great lines and no annoying plot things for a change. Big thumbs up!

As a software developer I was totally team tab. What kind of idiot uses spaces? Then again all of it is kind of moot. Any good programming suite does all formatting automatically. No need to hit either.
Centerpole90
AG
Ya,

but once it goes through the compiler it's all the same anyway, right?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
So you moved the pool.....then moved it back

So three things you are going to want to do. Number one: stop moving the pool.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.