2016 Concerts Who You Seeing

47,284 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jorgerr96
Post removed:
by user
Echoes97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Saw a little bit of Zakk Wylde's Black Sabbath cover band Saturday night at NAMM. It was a fun evening.
That's awesome man, Zakk Sabbath!! I so want to go to NAMM one of these years...

Saw Grace Potter last night, she is awesome. Don't know how she sings like that night after night. Met her at a meet and greet too, super cool chick.

Going to see:

-David Gilmour at Madison Square Garden in April (Bucket list of all bucket lists show for me)
-Jason Isbell w/ Shovels & Rope
-Peter Gabriel & Sting in Denver
-Lamb Of God next Thursday
-Chris Knight at Fitzgerald's

And many others I have yet to buy tickets for...

Also, if you like Pink Floyd, our band is doing our once-a-year show at Warehouse Live in Houston on June 4th!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Got my tix this morning for Springsteen in Dallas in April. So geeked about seeing the band more or less back to normal size and seeing The River played in its entirety.
Know Your Enemy
AG
NAMM was pretty cool. I'll probably go every year now.

Seeing Grace Potter in Austin tonight.
mhayden
Went to NYC for a vacation in the blizzard of the century to see Bruce cancel.

6 on the Floor for Bruce in Dallas to make up for it -- whole family going for the first time since the '08 tour.
Noblemen06
AG
Seeing Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood in their second to last show in Vegas in July.
MooreTrucker
AG
Just got tix for Billy Joel in San Antonio in December
TP Ag '87
AG
Wow: December. That's about the longest lead time I've ever heard of for a concert. I thought Disney On Ice was bad! That's a lot of float.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Wow: December. That's about the longest lead time I've ever heard of for a concert. I thought Disney On Ice was bad! That's a lot of float.
I know, seemed extreme to me too.
dfphotos
saw Europe on Saturday night. they're old but they can still bring it. first time in Texas since 1988.
Saul Goodman
AG
quote:
quote:
Saw a little bit of Zakk Wylde's Black Sabbath cover band Saturday night at NAMM. It was a fun evening.
That's awesome man, Zakk Sabbath!! I so want to go to NAMM one of these years...

Saw Grace Potter last night, she is awesome. Don't know how she sings like that night after night. Met her at a meet and greet too, super cool chick.

Going to see:

-David Gilmour at Madison Square Garden in April (Bucket list of all bucket lists show for me)
-Jason Isbell w/ Shovels & Rope
-Peter Gabriel & Sting in Denver
-Lamb Of God next Thursday
-Chris Knight at Fitzgerald's

And many others I have yet to buy tickets for...

Also, if you like Pink Floyd, our band is doing our once-a-year show at Warehouse Live in Houston on June 4th!

I'm looking into going to Gilmour's Radio City Music Hall show. Not sure how different it will be from the MSG shows.

This is an all-time bucket list for me as well. I saw Waters do The Wall a few years ago.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
saw Europe on Saturday night. they're old but they can still bring it. first time in Texas since 1988.
After that GD Geico commercial, I'd effing shoot myself if I had to listen to another second of that band.
dfphotos
there are many sharing that sentiment im sure. but the other 18 songs were pretty damn awesome.
dfphotos
just learned Ill be seeing the Mavericks at HOB in March. Not sure how I feel about Robert Reynolds being gone yet.
jrod2181
New Found Glory Feb 27th Gainesville FL - figured driving back from Iron Maiden so for 20 bucks why not
mrsbeer05
AG
quote:
Seeing Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood in their second to last show in Vegas in July.
Did this for my mom's 60th. It was amazing. It is less of a concert and more of him giving the history behind his musical influenced and how he became Garth Brooks.
mhayden
quote:
quote:
Did this for my mom's 60th. It was amazing. It is less of a concert and more of him giving the history behind his musical influenced and how he became Garth Brooks.

Fairly certain that was only for the tour a few years back -- the new ones in Vegas will be the standard "hits" tour.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Got tickets for Pearl Jam at Wrigley on 8/20. Will try to snag tickets to the 8/22 show too.
Rudyjax
AG
Nice. The Philly show ruined my budget.
jrod2181
Would have loved for Wrigley but I have to settle for Jacksonville and a crappy arena
Know Your Enemy
AG
Face was $100 for Wrigley but it certainly helps that I have free lodging in the city.
spadilly
S
Tickets secured so far for these shows in Houston:

Jason isbell
Further seems forever
Lumineers
Jimmy buffett

Talk about a wide range of music. Goodness.
Echoes97
AG
Saw Ruth Moody last night at the Mucky Duck, great show and she has an amazing voice.

Can't wait for the Isbell show on Saturday!

Tix sold to a good Ag!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Ag_07
AG

quote:
Can't wait for the Isbell show on Saturday!

Amen to that!

We're headed there Saturday as well. Been waiting to see him live for a while now and the wife and I are pretty excited for the show.
AW 1880
AG
I'm going to see Isbell next Tuesday in Dallas. I've also been looking forward to seeing him live.
Rudyjax
AG
I would really like to see Bronze Radio Return at Club Dada on the 3rd. It's not in the budget. And it's a school night.
jrod2181
Isbell is coming to Tallahassee but I had no intention of going but now you guys have hyped him now I feel like I must go
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:
Got tickets for Pearl Jam at Wrigley on 8/20. Will try to snag tickets to the 8/22 show too.
Got a pair for Monday too. Neither show are great seats but at least I am in. Got shut out last time they played there.
spadilly
S
Isbell was freaking fantastic last night. Exceeded my high expectations.
Hotdog Hamblin
AG
quote:
I'll second that.
Ag_07
AG
quote:

Best live show I've ever seen. Absolutely an incredible performance
dmart90
AG
quote:
Just got tix for Billy Joel in San Antonio in December

Got mine too. Been a Billy Joel fan since the late 70s - this will be the first time I've ever seen him live. Very excited!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Waren Haynes was killer tonight in Dallas.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Wow. DMB tickets went on sale on ticketmaster at 12:00 today, and sold out at 12:01pm. I was logged in, hit refresh at the time they went on sale and they were gone. Currently getting bent-the ****-over by stubhub. Hope other fans had better luck.
SpringsAg
AG
Explosions in the sky in a month in Austin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.