2016 Concerts Who You Seeing

47,265 Views | 520 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jorgerr96
TP Ag '87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw Shinedown last night. While I enjoyed it, I told my wife I felt like I was watching Nickelback 2.0.
spadilly
S
Blink tonight in the woodlands.
I'm skeptical with Tom gone.
Cappo
AG
Hopefully it's still a good show
Cappo
AG
May see Drake & Future during a bachelor party Vegas in September during the first weekend of NFL football. Going to be a good time
spadilly
S
Aside from it being a Sunday night all the way in the woodlands, the Blink-182 show last night was fantastic. Matt sounds so much better live than Tom ever did.
Musically and vocally, they were as good and as tight as I've ever heard them.

And let's be honest, seeing Travis doing his thing on the drums is always worth the money.
Echoes97
AG
Many good metal shows in Houston this fall, can't wait for the Devin Townsend show for sure. Also, Gojira, The Sword + Opeth, Meshuggah, and several I'm probably forgetting. Will be at all of those.

Going to Montreal this weekend for the Heavy Montreal festival, gonna be badass.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Know Your Enemy
AG
Guns 'N ****ing Roses tomorrow night!
goadius6
AG
Hank Williams Jr. & Chris Stapleton 8/12 at Pavillion
TopFlightReject
quote:
Many good metal shows in Houston this fall, can't wait for the Devin Townsend show for sure. Also, Gojira, The Sword + Opeth, Meshuggah, and several I'm probably forgetting. Will be at all of those.

Going to Montreal this weekend for the Heavy Montreal festival, gonna be badass.
Live Nation just announced Presale tomorrow at 10AM for Parkway Drive here in Houston on Oct 17th with We Came As Romans... if you're into the metalcore-ish scene. PWD is the teets.
ellebee
Rob zombie and Korn tonight!!
Echoes97
AG
Will check them out!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Post removed:
by user
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

I don't know about you, but I thought they kicked ass the other night!
62strat
AG
quote:

Kinda bummed opeth is skipping denver this time.. that's a first.

Maybe they'll have a round two.
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:

Tom in person is a horrible musician/performer and normally too drunk to even sing or play his parts....so Im going to guess its an upgrade.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tom in person is a horrible musician/performer and normally too drunk to even sing or play his parts....so Im going to guess its an upgrade.
Yeah, I mean, obviously the banter between songs between Matt and Mark wasn't nearly as funny as it was when was there, but it was still a great show. At one point, Travis even got on the guitar, which I had never seen before.
SbisaVictim95
AG
Probably Volbeat with Killswitch Engage in a couple weeks at the Bomb Factory
Sevendust with Crobot in Tyler in September
and possibly Ryan Bingham with Bryan Fallon (of Gaslight Anthem) at the Southside Ballroom

bummed that Bad Religion is coming through here while I'm in Vegas in October and then in Vegas when I'm home.
Phat32
AG
LCD Soundsystem at Red Rocks was unbelievable. Top 10 all time for me for sure.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Make sure you catch Crobot. Love those guys.
Cappo
AG
quote:
Flown up there twice just to see Skrillex and Pretty Lights on separate occasions.

Venue is awesome. Was even better before they had to nuke the bass because of complaints from the nearby residents.
Phat32
AG
quote:
quote:
Flown up there twice just to see Skrillex and Pretty Lights on separate occasions.

Venue is awesome. Was even better before they had to nuke the bass because of complaints from the nearby residents.
There can't be more than 300 people that live within 3+ miles of that place. Venue has been there for 100 years, so you knew the deal when you moved nearby. Ridiculous.
62strat
AG
Yeh I didn't know anybody lived within earshot of the place.. except for the one or two homes on the winding roads up to it.. but still, they are behind the stage, and far. hell when I saw NIN/Soundgarden a while back, I couldn't even hear them from the parking lot.
Cappo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

There can't be more than 300 people that live within 3+ miles of that place. Venue has been there for 100 years, so you knew the deal when you moved nearby. Ridiculous.
Yeah I don't understand it either. Epic venue they complain about but I wonder how much they can actually even hear.
Ronnie Woodard
AG
AggieHaylea13
AG
311/Sublime/Matisyahu/Tribal Seeds tonight. I'm sure I'll be sweating my bum off but hopefully it'll be a good one. Haven't seen 311 since probably 2001.
jrod2181
Twenty One Pilots tonight in Orange Beach Alabama. Wife and I taking friends daughter to her first concert
PuryearAg98
AG
Sevendust with Crobot in Tyler in September!
Know Your Enemy
AG
Just booked my flight for LA in November to see Temple of the Dog. My buddy was able to score a pair during the on sale.
94DallasAG
AG
Saw Breaking Benjamin and Disturbed last night at Gexa. Awesome show. I'd never seen Disturbed live and they killed it. Sound so much like the albums and they control the crowd well.

Sound of Silence was as good, if not better, than advertised. Absolutely amazing a band such as Disturbed could pull off that remake.

Also did a cover of Genesis Land of Confusion. Killed that one too.

All in all, awesome night, awesome show!
Ag 11
AG
Hank Jr last night at the Pavilion. I'm still drunk
saltydog13
AG
Hank Jr. Was badass last night.
ORAggieFan
Saw Adele last night to please my wife. We had amazing seats and I was shocked how good she was. She walked right by me while singing going between her two stages.
TP Ag '87
AG
Going to this tonight. Looking forward to it. Didn't realize til just now that Saint Asonia is former lead singer of Three Days Grace. May have to get there sooner than originally planned.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:
Saw Adele last night to please my wife. We had amazing seats and I was shocked how good she was. She walked right by me while singing going between her two stages.
That's awesome. I tried to get tickets for Adele and struck out.
TP Ag '87
AG
94DallasAg: did you pay attention to the set start times for the bands last night?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.