***Survivor: Second Chance (Cambodia)***

49,379 Views | 617 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

quote:
I would pay good hard cash if I could guarantee this level of motivation every season.
You do Jeff. You pay ONE MILLION F****** DOLLARS!
kpaggie05
AG
Man, that was a fun episode and for once I didn't feel like the edit showed me exactly what was going to happen. I figured Kelley would use her idol, but the fact that they didn't split the vote is mind boggling. So glad they decided to target Kelley - so she didn't have to tell anyone about her idol and let EVERYONE be shocked. That was great TV.

Glad Savage is out. He definitely turned into a whiny toddler out there. I bet that Ponderosa with Savage and Kass is fun. ha!

Fishbach needs to calm down. He needs to realize that he needs to wait until Joe loses to start pushing his vote out Joe agenda. Otherwise you're just putting a huge target on yourself for no reason!

Loved the scene with Keith at the reward challenge. I feel like that's the reason he got voted in. Everyone knows he's not going to be strategic, but at least he can interject some humor!

There are so many goats left!! I'm going to be super disappointed if the final tribal is full of goats and all the best players are on the jury. This season is too good to have an undeserving winner!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Savage flipped off Abi bc she said "At least you made the jury" when he was voted out, making fun of what he said was one of his goals.

Ha, well letting Abi get under your skin is a universal at this point. Amazing how far she's made it. She can hang around into the final 5 and cash a nice pay check for being annoying.

Quinn
AG
quote:
quote:
Savage flipped off Abi bc she said "At least you made the jury" when he was voted out, making fun of what he said was one of his goals.

Ha, well letting Abi get under your skin is a universal at this point. Amazing how far she's made it. She can hang around into the final 5 and cash a nice pay check for being annoying.

I'm assuming that it will be a final 3 of Abi, Kimmi, and whoever the winner will actually be.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
i actually see the trio of Tasha, Spencer, and Jeremy sticking together long-term, even if they all are major challenges to each other winning. Tasha & Spencer know each other from a previous season, and Jeremy seems to see Spencer as a younger version of himself. With each passing vote where one of those 3 is not eliminated, their alliance grows stronger.
aTmAg
AG
quote:
Is it possible to sabotage a different players immunity challenge? Say last night Fish knows he isn't going to win but also didn't want Joe to win; could he launch his ball at Joe's ball to try and knock it off?
I've wondered that as well. Except the way I was thinking it would go down would be for a loser to yell in somebody's ear as they are walking to the bench of shame.
Southlake
Sorry im out. Been overseas. enjoy reading the posts when i got back. Any chance Terry comes back or is it too late?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:
Is it possible to sabotage a different players immunity challenge? Say last night Fish knows he isn't going to win but also didn't want Joe to win; could he launch his ball at Joe's ball to try and knock it off?
I've wondered that as well. Except the way I was thinking it would go down would be for a loser to yell in somebody's ear as they are walking to the bench of shame.
I think I read an interview with Probst once where they give them ground rules for every competition, and anything that falls out of that scope is "game on". - Like the one boat pushing the other boat off course last night was acceptable. I doubt interfering with another player's actual tools of the immunity challenge would be OK, but he could have gone to the bench and start screaming JOE! LOOK OUT! A LION! to try and heckle him, although that sort of behavior would probably get him voted off immediately.

Quinn
AG
Too late.
LHIOB
AG
I don't know if its in the rules but I think its just understood. Players have stolen HIIs before but thats different than pushing someone over in a challenge.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
quote:

I think Gravy should have 40. 33 last week + Joe's 5.5 (1.5+2.5+1.5) + Spencer's 1.5

Unknown thought should have 33. 28 last week + Wentsworth's 5 (1.5+0+3.5) + Savage's 0.

Everything else looks fine.

I realize people are going to thumb down me and call me a p*ssy and grow a pair of balls or some skin, but why don't you just go ahead and take over being in charge of the game. Because of my work schedule I can't watch the episode until around 1130 or midnight on Wednesday nights, and I imagine it's causing me to mess up the scoring after it's over. I've started to despise coming on here the next morning and finding your prompt messages letting me know where I've messed up, it's taking the fun out of the contest for me. You seem like you have a wonderful spreadsheet in place and are very meticulous about the process, so feel free to take over, I just want to watch the show and talk about it.

I feel like I've been nothing but polite when I've noticed that there were errors. I'm not doing it to scoreboard you, and I don't think it's because I've ever caught any errors you've made on my behalf, just trying to keep the score right. Last season when I caught a scoring error you gave me a "Ain't nobody got time for that" rebuke and I ignored it for the rest of the season as I slid to the bottom of the heap. I don't rush onto the board as soon as you posted your scores, but when I got to work the next morning I did simply plug in the results from the previous night to get an updated score. If I notice something doesn't look right, I share it with the thread.

I can share with you my spreadsheet if you like. Or whatever, I don't really care. I'm not looking to steal away your thing from you, just in general interested in numbers being correct whether I'm watching a football game or counting my change.

Obviously I suck at picking winners in this game, I do happen to be good at spreadsheets though.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
I don't know if its in the rules but I think its just understood. Players have stolen HIIs before but thats different than pushing someone over in a challenge.
Think I read once that any player tampering with another player's actual personal being - be it in a challenge or in any sort of physical confrontation - is automatically ejected from the game, obviously with the exception being if it's actually part of the challenge like knocking people off a log of what have you.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG

quote:

I feel like I've been nothing but polite when I've noticed that there were errors. I'm not doing it to scoreboard you, and I don't think it's because I've ever caught any errors you've made on my behalf, just trying to keep the score right. Last season when I caught a scoring error you gave me a "Ain't nobody got time for that" rebuke and I ignored it for the rest of the season as I slid to the bottom of the heap. I don't rush onto the board as soon as you posted your scores, but when I got to work the next morning I did simply plug in the results from the previous night to get an updated score. If I notice something doesn't look right, I share it with the thread.

I can share with you my spreadsheet if you like. Or whatever, I don't really care. I'm not looking to steal away your thing from you, just in general interested in numbers being correct whether I'm watching a football game or counting my change.

Obviously I suck at picking winners in this game, I do happen to be good at spreadsheets though.

Here's my compromise - I made an email account just for this - email me when I've screwed something up. That way the game integrity stays intact, we don't waste board space, and my fragile feelings don't have to be hurt any more.

it's txagssurvivor (at) yahoo.com

Thanks and good luck the rest of the season.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
quote:

It's amazing Abi got voted in as a fan favorite. Same goes for Kass
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Abi is a train wreck, so maybe as a guilty pleasure?

I don't understand who votes for Kass. I don't understand who would even want to talk to Kass for $1 million.
Ags #1
AG
Why on earth did joe go to went worth and ciera and let them know what was going down. Stupid stupid move
Rudyjax
AG
quote:

quote:

Here's my compromise - I made an email account just for this - email me when I've screwed something up. That way the game integrity stays intact, we don't waste board space, and my fragile feelings don't have to be hurt any more.

it's txagssurvivor (at) yahoo.com

Thanks and good luck the rest of the season.

This isnt the first time you messed up my score. I think its personal!!'
Rudyjax
AG
Its interesting the first two challenges are balance and Joe is a yoga guy.

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Ultimately, it doesn't matter since Jeremy will win and Tasha will be in the final 3 and I'll repeat as chapion.
Rudyjax
zap
AG
Damn, Ciera is intolerable. How they perceived Wentworth as a bigger threat, I will never know.
rhoswen
AG
The eye rolling makes me want to slap her.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
CORRECTED STANDINGS

1) CheeseSndwch 40.5
LHIOB 40.5
Ronnie 40.5
Quinn 40.5

5) MooreTrucker 40
TheSheik 40
gravy97 40

8) Longhorn Nation 38.5
9) double aught 37.5
10) AcctAg11 37
MuckRaker96 37

12) zap 36
13) kpaggie05 34.5
14) txaggiefarmer05 34
15) Bobcat06 33.5

16) Pro Ag 33
Unthought Known 33

18) hurleyag 31
tallgrant 31

20) jdgilberg 29.5
21) Moxie 26.5
salvatore_ditmars 26.5

23) BlackLab 25
24) ChipFTAC01 24.5
25) tx1c 22
Quinn
AG
quote:
Why on earth did joe go to went worth and ciera and let them know what was going down. Stupid stupid move

Joe is target #1 either way, so it's in his best interest to make as many friends as possible. He voted with the main group so that he can say he stuck with them, but he helped out Went on the DL so that she owes him. It also helped knock out a real threat rather than someone that likely won't win a challenge.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Damn, Ciera is intolerable. How they perceived Wentworth as a bigger threat, I will never know.
Like quinn said, kelley can win an immunity challenge. Ciera can only win one if it's eye-rolling or being the biggest beetch, and even then, she'd lose to Abi.

Joe has got Kelley in his back pocket now, she can tell Abi and Ciera what to do. That's 4 votes that Joe can wield. If he can win another II, he should reel in Fischy and tell him, you want to make your big move, swap sides and let's take out the real threats to us all - Spencer/Jeremy.
LHIOB
AG
Joe needs to team up with the girls at this point. He knows his current alliance wanted to vote him out. The one guy he was close to is now gone. Go sit down the Wentworth, Ciera and Abi and make a strong 4. Try to pull in Spencer and Wiggles and then battle it out after 6. His only shot is to win every immunity unless he can make a deal like that.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Her eyes actually work independently of each other. I hurt myself trying to do that.
gambochaman
AG
I agree with the disbelief that kass got voted in
Then again the people that actually vote is probably beetchy middle aged women so maybe it makes sense
The fact that we have to put up with kass, ciera and abi the whole season makes me almost want to stop watching

And what a freaking rookie move from seasoned players....really? 9 votes against the same player? FAIL
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:
Her eyes actually work independently of each other. I hurt myself trying to do that.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
And as an added bonus, Stephen Fischback, the athletic abilities of a drunk 4-year-old.

AcctAg11
AG
Did anyone have any doubt that Abi would be the one who would be sitting out of the reward challenge?

gambochaman
AG
Here we go
I swear if fishback ciera and abi make it to the end i will burn down cbs
Rudyjax
AG
3 straight balance and stamina challenges. Joe has the advantage on those with his yoga.
HTownAg98
Dammit, my girl went home tonight.
Quinn
AG
Man, I think Spencer and Jeremy made a huge mistake tonight. The witches aren't going to team up with them now, and Tasha and Kimmi are gonna be pissed. I think they royally misplayed that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.