***Survivor: Second Chance (Cambodia)***

49,435 Views | 617 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. Wentsworth
2. Spencer
3. Kimmi
4. Jeremy
5. Tasha
5. Keith

Based on my track record, you can assume that Keith is winning the whole thing.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:
1. Jeremy
2.Spencer
3. Tasha
4. Kelley
5. Kimmi
6. Keith
So you're banking on the JST alliance sticking together? I guess I could see that.
Yep, as I think I wrote earlier at some point, it probably isn't what they each individually would like to do, but it would get them to the final 3. I figure one of my final 3 wins II at the first challenge, and then Jeremy and Kelley both play idols, so they're not able to be voted out, and they take out Keith instead on the re-vote.

Down to 5, Kelley wins immunity, so they take out Kimmi, who would have been consolation 4th otherwise. There's probably a few permutations where J&S, J&T or T&S consider using Kimmi to blindside the 3rd person in the alliance, but if they do, they all risk Kimmi flipping to Kelley and the two of them voting out the next person in line.

Then it just comes down to either Jeremy, Spencer, or Tasha winning the final II. At that point, none of them will want to take Kelley to the end, so it'll be the 3 of them. I don't think Tasha will get any votes, though.
ChipFTAC01
AG
One thing that I think would be interesting and help develop the game theory of those at home watching is the people constantly doing the math of the jury as the season winds down. Rather than just talking in their confessionals or small groups about moves to make it in the game, I'd like to see Spencer talking about what he needs to do to make sure he gets the votes on the jury.

"Obviously Kelley is getting Cierra and Abi's votes, but if I can maneuver Jeremy off he'll vote for me as long as I'm not an a-hole."

I don't think they ever really show that sort of vote counting, and I'm sure that the smarter players are doing that calculus as they enter the final 2 weeks or so on the island.
Quinn
AG
That would be interesting. I would guess a lot of people think about it, but obviously they can't talk about it too much. Production could ask them about it in their interviews.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yeah, it would have to be confessional talk, because otherwise it would be incredibly damning to alliances. They always talk about "we're a Final 3!", but everyone has to be thinking about how they win that final 3 they're going to the end with.
RiverDog

Rudyjax
AG
quote:
quote:
So Jeremy and Kelly play their idols and get all the votes next week, right? That's gotta be something that has never happened.
Nice.

Wow. Good call.

That was crazy.
Quinn
AG
Great finale. Shocked that Jeremy got every single vote. Deserving winner, as any of the final 4 would have been.

That double idol tied vote was awesome. And for the record, once they pulled the idols I told my wife that Keith was gonna draw rocks by himself. Glad that Kelley didn't let him quit there, tho.
Rudyjax
AG
Jeremy's speech at the end had the jury in tears. He deserved it.
Quinn
AG
Nice call, Muck.
Pro Ag
AG
I liked that once Kimmi was ousted, I would have been okay with any of the final 5 winning the whole thing.

I also don't know why Spencer didn't just point out that Kelley most likely had 6 votes on the jury at the final 4 instead of going to the threat. I don't think he could have won, but I think him just playing that cool would have made it closer.

And I want to know if Kelly Wigglesworth really stuck with the pick a number for her vote.

There is no way next season isn't a let down after this. Just a great season.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
UNOFFICIAL STANDINGS (will confirm once Chip checks them, but I feel pretty good about them as I watched it all on DVR)

1) Ronnie 101

2) LHIOB 99

3) double aught 96

4) kpaggie05 95

5) MooreTrucker 94.5

6) MuckRaker96 93.5

7) Bobcat06 92

8) jdgilberg 90

9) AcctAg11 89.5
Pro Ag 89.5

11) tallgrant 85.5

12) txaggiefarmer05 85
Moxie 85

14) gravy97 83.5

15) TheSheik 83

16) BlackLab 81.5

17) CheeseSndwch 80.5
Quinn 80.5

19) zap 79

20) Longhorn Nation 77.5

21) hurleyag 73.5

22)salvatore_ditmars 61

23) Unthought Known 60.5

24) tx1c 57

25) ChipFTAC01 48

ChipFTAC01
AG
I couldn't watch last night, but I'll read the wiki recap this morning at work and try and confirm.
LHIOB
gambochaman
AG
that was a fantastic season with a worthy final 4 and a very worthy winner.

Spencer destroyed his chances with his bullying act during final 4 tribal. like someone else said, he could have played the angle of 'kelley has keith, kimmi, abi, and ciera as guaranteed votes. that means she only needs 2 more to win. but he chose to be an ass instead.

and masterful by jeremy to hold his turmp card until the very end. if he hadnt won every vote by then, that speech sealed it.
Quinn
AG
quote:
I couldn't watch last night, but I'll read the wiki recap this morning at work and try and confirm.
You did all that point correcting and keeping up with the series, and you are going to read about the fantastic finale on wikipedia??
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'll still watch it, but probably not until tonight or maybe this weekend.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
that was a fantastic season with a worthy final 4 and a very worthy winner.

Spencer destroyed his chances with his bullying act during final 4 tribal. like someone else said, he could have played the angle of 'kelley has keith, kimmi, abi, and ciera as guaranteed votes. that means she only needs 2 more to win. but he chose to be an ass instead.

and masterful by jeremy to hold his turmp card until the very end. if he hadnt won every vote by then, that speech sealed it.
It was great of Spencer to own up to it in the end, too. He really is trying to change and can admit when he fell short.

And yeah, I agree about Jeremy. He pulled the "pregnant wife" card at just the right time.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Although he had the hindsight of playing before, Jeremy's closing few days were near the top for me on "how to win Survivor" - he went against his own instincts and listened to his allies to play his HII to avoid a fatal blind side; he sat there without talking and let Spencer have his meltdown; he made sure his true biggest competition - Wentworth - didn't make the final 4 by winning the last II; he answered questions really honestly in the last Tribal - including flat out saying, Kimmi hurt my feelings, so I reacted that way; and of course, he brought up the pregnancy at the very end, and even though it was a hell of a game move, I think he also really was feeling that way - he didn't care if he won the $1 million or not, his family was all that mattered.

Wentworth might have played the best game of anyone who didn't make the final 2/3 ever. Saved herself from 2 blindsides, never revealed to anyone she had the idol, etc. I wonder if she and Jeremy successfully keeping the idols hidden the whole game will start a trend in that direction in future seasons?

I'm really tired of a Final 3, seems like very rarely does that third person ever get any votes. Even if Jeremy hadn't played Pregnant Val card and Spencer hadn't melted down, Tasha was never going to get a vote.
MooreTrucker
AG

quote:
I'm really tired of a Final 3, seems like very rarely does that third person ever get any votes. Even if Jeremy hadn't played Pregnant Val card and Spencer hadn't melted down, Tasha was never going to get a vote.
Hell, they barely even asked her questions in the final tribal. A few didn't even acknowledge that she was there, and directed their remarks/questions to S & J only.
Quinn
AG
Wentworth played a fantastic game. I've only seen the first two seasons and about the last five or six seven, but her season is up there with Malcolm's first season for best in my book.

Also, does reading the winning votes in the studio throw anyone else off? I know they do that in order to keep the secret, but it just always seems weird to me, and I wish they read the votes on the island like they did in the first season.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
All I know is I picked the winner and someone who finished tied for second and finished sixth in the standings. Who made up these stupid rules?
hurleyag
AG
quote:

quote:
I'd put my money on either Kelley or Spencer.

How much, exactly?

What do I owe you?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
enough to pay college tuition for twins who will be 18 in 2030.
Bulldog73
AG
My wife just read that Vytas was banned from the reunion show last night because after being voted out he refused to stay around for the mandatory amount of time. By going back early, it showed he'd been voted out early so he was banned.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/124878/Vytas-banned-from-the-Cambodia-FinaleReunion#.VnLg9UorLcs
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
So now Vytas is on real probation AND Survivor probation?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
My wife just read that Vytas was banned from the reunion show last night because after being voted out he refused to stay around for the mandatory amount of time. By going back early, it showed he'd been voted out early so he was banned.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/124878/Vytas-banned-from-the-Cambodia-FinaleReunion#.VnLg9UorLcs
LOL...I didn't even notice that he wasn't there.
hurleyag
AG
Yeah, about that... How about a beer?
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
quote:

Me neither. Completely forgettable.

I went to bed before the reunion show was over though. 4:15AM comes early.
LHIOB
AG
Thats why you can't let Jeremy get to the F3. He has the pull the heartstrings story. He did what it takes to win by getting rid of Kelley but Im of the opinion that Spencer lost it as much as Jeremy won it. Spencer's attitude and trying to hold Jeremy hostage (sound familiar to Aggie football fans ) were the death nails.

Really good season with players who played their asses off and changed the way the game was played.

If I could change one thing I would have made production take that dumbass hat away from Savage. That almost ruined a great season.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Me neither. Completely forgettable.

I went to bed before the reunion show was over though. 4:15AM comes early.
You sound like some radio hosts I know.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Thats why you can't let Jeremy get to the F3. He has the pull the heartstrings story. He did what it takes to win by getting rid of Kelley but Im of the opinion that Spencer lost it as much as Jeremy won it. Spencer's attitude and trying to hold Jeremy hostage (sound familiar to Aggie football fans ) were the death nails.

Really good season with players who played their asses off and changed the way the game was played.

If I could change one thing I would have made production take that dumbass hat away from Savage. That almost ruined a great season.
I don't think anyone knew about Jeremy's heartstrings story. Didn't he work extra hard to make sure of that?

Quinn
AG
I didn't see why what Spencer did was so bad. He told the truth, as Kelley had some guaranteed votes, and he did what it took to stick around. I'm very surprised that he didn't get any votes. I figured it would be pretty close between the two of them.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't think anyone knew about Jeremy's heartstrings story. Didn't he work extra hard to make sure of that?

They knew he had 2 kids and he's a firefighter. Kimmie, Keith, Ciera, Savage and Wiggleworth all have kids. They didnt know he was going to drop that bomb but they have to have known he was going to say it was for his family. He's not wrong in saying all of that, because it was the truth, but I wouldn't want to sit next to that.

I don't think Jeremy had the greatest body of work, and coming down the stretch he poorly misread Kimmie. He listened to Spencer and Tasha which was the right play. We was also right to take out Kelley because I think she had a good chance of giving him a fight for votes but I think this is on them for not taking him out. They had plenty of chances since he only won one II. It was the most important one and that says something.
Quinn
AG
Correct, they did not know that his wife was pregnant.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.